DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme 3 Fortune PS4 Modding

@RedactedByUser Any chance you could give or point to instructions on how to work with the game files?

I'm trying to get my hands on a PS4 with a firmware that can be jailbroken, and if I do maybe there is something I can do to help with modding the Scarlet version. I'd then try to modify textures and swimsuits in the base game.

Hopefully it is also possible to extract at least the update from my non-jailbreakable PS4 so I could transfer that to the jailbreakable PS4.

Here's Ayane, Momiji, Helena, and Hitomi. I'm still having issues with finding a swimsuit that doesn't have Marie with a missing mesh/ The closest has been my past post where it's mostly intact, but a small missing part. I have a mod for it that has the missing mesh, but I don't know if that's what you guys would want. I'm also still having issues with Leifang and Misaki, as I have all the games' updates dumped, but I cannot find a trace of their swimsuit files to edit them.

AyaneNudeMod.pkg HitomiNudeMod.pkg HelenaNudeMod.pkg MomijiNudeMod.pkg

6 hours ago, avenger54 said:

@RedactedByUserCan you please explain the process of creating the patch .pkg file? Which apps to use and where to get those. As far as I understand the AFR thing is useless for DOAX3 since it reads everything from .psarc archives?

I used the PS4 Fake Pkg Tools fom here. https://github.com/CyB1K/PS4-Fake-PKG-Tools-3.87 I extract the files from a pkg file with orbis-pub-chk, then mod the files, and create a pkg file with orbis-pub-gen.

4 hours ago, RedactedByUser said:

Anyone know what these 2k textures this post is mentioning are coming from? I've seen other mods on this site, but I don't see them being categorized as "2k" unless it's a 4k texture.

Maybe he just downscaled 4k textures?

Here's Misaki, Leifang is giving me issues, so I'll lleave this here. This makes it so the Seahorse swimsuit is gone. There's no DLC for Misaki and Leifang, so I I edited the files from the 1.17 update, which means the only way to make this work is through the AFR method. Basically just drop the CUSA04555 folder onto your AFR folder, and make sure your plugins are running

CUSA04555.7z

1 hour ago, RedactedByUser said:

Here's Misaki, Leifang is giving me issues, so I'll lleave this here. This makes it so the Seahorse swimsuit is gone. There's no DLC for Misaki and Leifang, so I I edited the files from the 1.17 update, which means the only way to make this work is through the AFR method. Basically just drop the CUSA04555 folder onto your AFR folder, and make sure your plugins are running

CUSA04555.7z 697.82 MB · 1 download

Mod works great on v1.19, good job.

DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme 3 Fortune_20230728185131.jpg

DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme 3 Fortune__900.jpeg

DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme 3 Fortune_20230728185148.jpg

DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme 3 Fortune__899.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/28/2023 at 8:23 PM, RedactedByUser said:

CUSA04555.7z 697.82 MB · 143 downloads

hi bro, do you have the naked Marie Rose PKG? I hope I don't bother :D

On 8/7/2023 at 8:22 PM, jahnsensteban said:

hi bro, do you have the naked Marie Rose PKG? I hope I don't bother :D

No, as I said in this forum, I don't have one for Marie, because everytime I remove her swimsuit, there's always a missing texture, and at this point, I don't think there even is a swimsuit that doesn't give a missing texture. I only posted the test a few posts back.

On 8/9/2023 at 1:51 PM, RedactedByUser said:

No, as I said in this forum, I don't have one for Marie, because everytime I remove her swimsuit, there's always a missing texture, and at this point, I don't think there even is a swimsuit that doesn't give a missing texture. I only posted the test a few posts back.

I just got through with installing everything and getting it to work, big thanks for all your efforts!

Is there any chance we will get a similar AFR patch for Leifang similar to what you did for Misaki, or are the problems there just as unfixable as for Marie?

Edited by Bruticusmaximus
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...