Boston Breeder Voice Files

View File

this is just a w.i.p. voice files for Boston Breeder by pepertje love the mod but always wanted it voiced so i did it my self. hope to work more with them soon and yes i will try to do the same for fertile breeder for ttw.

the file is to big so here is a text file containing the mega link

2 hours ago, Sladen2019 said:

Downloaded and went through a number of the wav files. You did a really good job on them. Thank you for your hard work. :)

Would love to see some more mods like Nuka Ride and Hardship get similar treatment.

so Nuka ride needs voicing you say?

Perhaps a bit more boring, but voicing some utilitarian things like the obstetrics dialogues with doctors when pregnant with Family Planning Enhanced could be nice. It's sort of jarring to only get voiced dialogue once you skip past that to their normal prompts.

Edit: Of course, I expect trying to synthesize dialogue for generic NPCs is also a lot more work than for lines specific to individual unique NPCs, since you don't know which voice style they'll have and end up needing to redo the same lines with lots of different source samples. Trying to voice the generic NPC lines for Hardship ( johns, menacing raiders, bad boyfriends, gunner bodyguards, and so on) would face similar challenges, since any character in the game could potentially say them.

Edited by vaultbait
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/2/2022 at 6:40 PM, Jamie Taco said:

Yo, can someone tell my dumb ass how to install these? Particularly in combination with the other voice file releases?

Thanks for OP's work by the way :) psyched to try

you can install with a mod manager or just extract the file and place in your data folder

Wasn't this a couple gigabytes big not too long ago? I just wanted to say thank you sooo so much for making it smaller. I've been dying to install it but I've been riding a fine line of 5gbs to 500mbs with my laptop (and its mods that keep eating away little by little at it haha I'm addicted to them). I finally cleared up 20gbs of space and came back to install it haha. I am so looking forward to this! And thank you so much for branching out to other quest mods!!!

• 1 month later...
On 5/18/2022 at 10:23 AM, PanicLedisko said:

Wasn't this a couple gigabytes big not too long ago? I just wanted to say thank you sooo so much for making it smaller. I've been dying to install it but I've been riding a fine line of 5gbs to 500mbs with my laptop (and its mods that keep eating away little by little at it haha I'm addicted to them). I finally cleared up 20gbs of space and came back to install it haha. I am so looking forward to this! And thank you so much for branching out to other quest mods!!!

it was because of the .wav files I got rid of them no one is going to edit them so they are not needed 

• 3 weeks later...