AAF skip animation when Threesome/Gangbang involves another Female NPC

4 hours ago, Divinemight99 said:

I used to have no this issue before when I used Indarello's 'Patch for animations (installed all requirements).

This time I decides to follow the guide through and through and installed (UAP) Ultimate AAF Patch instead AAF then won't play any threesome/gangbang involves another female NPC

AAF indicates there is no XML.

How to address this issue?

That is trange that you switch from FF oriented patch to gay oriented patch if you are looking for FF stuff

22 minutes ago, Divinemight99 said:

Oh so UAP is for gay only? 

No wonder it AAF don't even show anime involving more than 3 characters

I was just following the main guide to see what is the difference.

UAP is definitely not gay only.  It has support for all the animation packs.  The other patch you mention in your first post is not officially supported by the AAF team, but UAP is.  If you want help with your problem feel free to join the AAF discord.  The invite link is in The Guide:)

2 hours ago, Divinemight99 said:

It is error AAF Error [034]

All you need to do for that is disable females in gangbangs in the AAF Violate MCM menu.  There's no animation that covers the scenario so it fails. 

Edit: But if that doesn't fix it for whatever reason, then you may want further support in the discord.  They have more knowledge than I do on this stuff.

Edited by Marg597

MCG is one that I avoid.  It overlaps with too many other mods and has to be configured in certain ways so as not to cause conflicts.  I suggest trying to get everything to work without it first, and then maybe try integrating it with the settings that work best for your mod list. 

Also I'm looking at your post on the AAF server, and the moderator answered your question with the correct answer.  However, you never mentioned the part about your companion.

If you are talking about the settings I'm pasting in my screen shot, that does not incorporate your follower into a group sex scene.  It means that the enemy or enemies you have surrendered to will also have sex separately with your companion.  If you have any other specific questions about AAF Violate, you'd be better off asking them in that mod's support thread.  Just press the Get Support button in that link.

This is the only setting I see for followers, I'm not sure what you mean by this:

AAF Violate also have an option to share enslaved target with "your companion"

Spoiler

image.png.8e9b89b76f53166af411c3b64d905053.png

This is the setting that needs to be turned off.

Spoiler

image.png.5f1849dfdb91bf581cea161b31d73ce3.png