Where do I start modding my oblivion into a sex game?

Hello, could I ask for a full tutorial on where to start modding oblivion into a sex game? I'm overwhelmed by the amount of mods and do not know where to start or how to mod in the first place.

My order on how I'd like to mod it is first by making the NPC's not ugly then add skimpy clothing, nude mods, body enhancement mods, then to the sex mods like lovers, sex, rape and even stuff like ryona, necrophilia and slavery

First things first.... Be aware that mods must be in a specific order.  For Lovers with PK (or LAPF - Lovers Animated Penis Framework), animation and pose mods must be placed near the end of your mod order list, this followed by two specific LAPF pose mods that control sex animations.  And for the mod order list, I refer you to the yellow link in my signature.  Within, you will find a recommended mod order list.  I use it all the time.  Study it. :D 

Then... preparation and installation of Lovers.  For this, I recommend the link right (>HERE<), this being the closest to a tutorial you may get.  We kinda play it by ear or on our preferences.  On this page of the LAPF topic, scroll down to the post I made on November 12, 2021.  Slightly more updated with proper NexusMod links as the LAPF readme had acquired the urls before Nexus changed their layout and url format.  Within, you not only become aware of proper installation of Oblivion for LAPF usage, but it suggests popular nude body meshes and more.

As to making them not-ugly... well... I think there are mods available at Nexus to change the faces of characters for beautification.... but don't quote me on that.

After that, just look for the mods that suit your taste.  But again, be aware that mods must be organized to work properly and the yellow link in my signature would direct you to that Mod Order list that would indeed come in handy.

Edited by LongDukDong
7 minutes ago, LongDukDong said:

First things first.... Be aware that mods must be in a specific order.  For Lovers with PK (or LAPF - Lovers Animated Penis Framework), animation and pose mods must be placed near the end of your mod order list, this followed by two specific LAPF pose mods that control sex animations.  And for the mod order list, I refer you to the yellow link in my signature.  Within, you will find a recommended mod order list.  I use it all the time.  Study it. :D 

Then... preparation and installation of Lovers.  For this, I recommend the link right (>HERE<), this being the closest to a tutorial you may get.  We kinda play it by ear or on our preferences.  On this page of the LAPF topic, scroll down to the post I made on November 12, 2021.  Slightly more updated with proper NexusMod links as the LAPF readme had acquired the urls before Nexus changed their layout and url format.  Within, you not only become aware of proper installation of Oblivion for LAPF usage, but it suggests popular nude body meshes and more.

As to making them not-ugly... well... I think there are mods available at Nexus to change the faces of characters for beautification.... but don't quote me on that.

After that, just look for the mods that suit your taste.  But again, be aware that mods must be organized to work properly and the yellow link in my signature would direct you to that Mod Order list that would indeed come in handy.

Thank you so much

LOL, how do we know what you like ? Nude bodies and sexy clothes?  Or Sex Mods? Sex with Creatures or without? Sex with Prostitution, Rape, Blackmail, pregnancy, . . .  ?

The base mods/things you need ( nude body and right installed game ) before you install Sex Mods you find here

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbbmod-sorting-and-cleaningcs-cse-body-stretching/?do=findComment&comment=915257

and Last post this site https://www.loverslab.com/topic/21241-lapf/page/59/#elControls_3570818_menu

--------------------

And almost all Sex Mods with description see here

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/6799-lovers-plugin-index-with-direct-links/

And Mods you should not use if you play Lovers Sex Mods see  

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/6799-lovers-plugin-index-with-direct-links/