Lovender's Armor/Clothing Separated-Into-Parts (SIP) Mods

Well, reviewing both of those MODs I see this first requirement: Addon for Shield on Back v31 by Tycho and Visman - v 3.xx: It's required OBSE v0018++

v 2.4: It's required OBSE v0015++.

With the latest version of Addon for Shield on Back v31 only the resources from Tychos Shield On Back Revived by Tycho are used; the meshes. The Shield on Back 3.1.esp file is deleted and replaced with the ShieldOnBack.esm and two additional meshes from Addon for Shield on Back v31 by Tycho and Visman. Looks like Archive invalidation would still need to be done.

So instead of trying to muck with scripts and what not, the easier path would be to point to (in your OP or readme file) both MODs and let the user decide. It's only adding one additional esm and replacing vanilla shield meshes in Oblivion and SI.

Your MOD, your call.

I used OBSE v0021 by the way. So I think I don't need to go back to use OBSE v0018++ or v0015++, right?

My Archive Invalidation is also invalidated again.

EDIT:

Looks like it's not that simple...

ShieldOnBack.esm also has 2 ring editor ID (for NPC & for Player) that need to be created also in my .esm file.

But after I created them, still I can't save the script & there's an error saying: Unquoted argument 'TSBLoaded' will be ...., etc.

So I think I'll stop here for now...

Time to mod another mod.

Thanks for your attention, varenne. I really appreciate.

I think OBSE v0021 is backward compatible with anything using or needing OBSE v0018++. Not 100% sure on that though, but I've some old MODs that were built in the days of OBSE v0018++ and have seen no glaring issues with their scripts firing in-game.

First question, why are you making an ESM vs. a ESP?

Next question, if you really need an ESM for your MOD have you tried merging the ShieldOnBack.esm with yours via TES4Gecko? TES4Gecko can be a bit of challenge to setup; requires an older version of Java, but well worth the effort. You can always PM me your ESM and I can try it and send it back to you for testing.

If a merge works you'd still need to note in your OP or readme that resources from these two MODs would be required.

#9. Injustice: Gods Among Us - Wonder Woman Regime DMRA Oblivion Armor SIP   UPDATED!!!

v1.1: http://www.4shared.com/archive/hiIH4U9wce/InjusticeGAU-WonderWomanRegime.html?  NEW!!!

P.S: Please uninstall the previous version of this mod & install the v1.1.

WWregime1.jpg

WWregime2.jpg

LimitedEdition.jpg

PubichairStyle.jpg

Greetings.

Already a version 1-1 version ? ... ;°)

I just downloaded the version 1-0 and at the first view i don't see any reason to change this one except : add a vertical and "soft " bouncing system to the Breasts ONLY ( not to the cuirass , because this one is supposed to be rigid , right ? )  for the non BBB version .

As a side note about the texture you put in a few of your mods ; there is  " only " one femalefoot.dds + it's Normal map, but not the one for the hand you use nor nothing for the head... so with your texture ( i tried some of them for the Imperial race ) i get a "seam " near the hand and near the neck to much noticiable . 

And finally , the reason of this post : what's the major difference between the two versions ?

NB: i use my own esp , not yours ( in fact i had these meshes to another mod) so that's why i'm not very " interrested " to already change and replace this one by your new version .

Anyway, i 'll download it too , right now.

Thank you.

Cheers.

PS : ok, thank you i saw the new readme.txt ... now i can use both versions ... :°)

And to get this armor from her, i prefer  " charm " her first, make her " companion " and change her inventory ... thank you for this new "companion" mod ... ;°)

Hi, Anna.

Yes, already v1.1...

Between the two versions, the differences are:

v1.0 has shieldBACK.nif & swordBACK .nif files, where in the v1.1 they are changed to shield.bck, sword.bck & sword.bcs.

They are no longer needed. (& because I'm too lazy to explain, so I just ask to uninstall the v1.0 & install v1.1. But it looks like I just explained now. LOL)

Oh yea, please let me know the mod that has some textures issue. My bad...

I know I just realized in my Menace mod, that I forgot to include the ear textures that has been retextured (because Menace's hair cover the ears of my char, so I didn't realize when I check & recheck my mod).

& about adding a vertical and "soft" bouncing to the Breasts ONLY, yes it supposed to be rigid.

I remember there's this mod that has that kind of feature. I contacted the author, but still can't find solutions.

It's one of my stuck projects as well as my lightsaber mod, etc.

Maybe for future update then... Cheers  ;)

Hi, Anna.

Yes, already v1.1...

Between the two versions, the differences are:

v1.0 has shieldBACK.nif & swordBACK .nif files, where in the v1.1 they are changed to shield.bck, sword.bck & sword.bcs.

They are no longer needed. (& because I'm too lazy to explain, so I just ask to uninstall the v1.0 & install v1.1. But it looks like I just explained now. LOL)

Oh yea, please let me know the mod that has some textures issue. My bad...

I know I just realized in my Menace mod, that I forgot to include the ear textures that has been retextured (because Menace's hair cover the ears of my char, so I didn't realize when I check & recheck my mod).

& about adding a vertical and "soft" bouncing to the Breasts ONLY, yes it supposed to be rigid.

I remember there's this mod that has that kind of feature. I contacted the author, but still can't find solutions.

It's one of my stuck projects as well as my lightsaber mod, etc.

Maybe for future update then... Cheers  ;)

Greetings.

Thank you but as i wrote in the PS, i already saw the differences between the two versions.

..." Oh yea, please let me know the mod that has some textures issue. My bad...  " ... not your bad, that's not an error, just something missed ... in fact i think i used the femaleBody.DDS from you " Mai " ressources , and maybe  i wasn't supposed to download this one too ... ;°)  ... so that's not an issue, that's just there isn't the female hand texture there nor any for the head ( and ears) ...

Your post remind me i need to change the Exnem based feet you used in the " Menace mod " . And i will send you the model first ( only if i think it's +/- well done , of course) .

..."

It's one of my stuck projects as well as my lightsaber mod, etc.  " ....

Strange this mod isn't in the " Adult " section ... that's unusual there.

But i think you can use better model , Edhildil made something close to this bouncing effect in his Dominatrix mod if i remember welll , and Edhildil uses +/- the same Upperbody , of course, but Edhidil don't use the "Corronera/Saaya settings " ... he uses his own values ( good point , like this we heve more "varieties" ) .

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/35109

I made one ( that was just a test for the GBEC body ) but not for the BBB system , only for the "old" Moving breast system and it's not exactly a "vertical" effect , because the MovingBreast system looks better from rear to face ( not from side to side as some BBB meshes and animations , depends of the sources  ).

Cheers.

PS : umh... i'm probably wrong , this animation  - a gif file ... :°) looks really great . I think i got this mod by the past but never tested it ... my bad , i 'll try it soon . Thank you for the reply and the link .

PPS : Check your box please , i sent you a "surprise" ... i hope ! ...;°)

PPPS : my very first "gif" ... not terrible but i'm happy to know how to make them now ... and also i like my "  Vertical Surprise"  :

post-239275-0-45491800-1444149173_thumb.gif

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks, banditjack!

It's a tough job working on that armor, hair, & weapons... Phew, at least I did it!

Hope people like it.

Too bad Oblivion community is getting smaller and smaller now.

I planned to learn how to modding Skyrim too, so I can convert my mod from Oblivion to Skyrim.

Or if there's someone capable in doing so, you got my permission, bro/sis! 

• 7 months later...

#11. SCIV Ivy Valentine Armor - DMRA-GUTS SIP   NEW!!!

v1.0: Download the link below!!!

IvySCIV.jpg

Ivy Valentine SC IV

BreakArmor%20default.jpg

Break Armor (Default)

BreakArmor-alt..jpg

Break Armor (Alt.)

LocationNPC_1.jpg

NPC Location

IvySCIending.jpg

Ivy Valentine SC I Ending (fact: Weapon on Back)

IvySCIVwob%20DeviantArt.jpg

DeviantArt (fact: Weapon on Back)

IvySCIVchibiIcon.png

Ivy Valentine SC IV Chibi Icon

" some binary data at the beginning of each esp. "

??? Nothing wrong with the esp.

I load the Mod only in Tes4Edit, all fine no errors

esp names:

VipCxj_HighHeels.esp

Unequip Broken Armor.esp

BreakArmor.esp

SCIV Ivy Armor - DMRA-GUTS.esp

That's also the load order.

---------------------------------------------------------------

@kashent:

Try redownload. Thanks.

#11. SCIV Ivy Valentine Armor - DMRA-GUTS SIP

v1.0: https://mega.nz/#!0QESlL5Y!QfkrZLG9erQeVx5SJUJFvBrwzocKg8Y6OkeW5-p2y58  Please Re-Download this link!!!

IvySCIV.jpg

Ivy Valentine SC IV

BreakArmor%20default.jpg

Break Armor (Default)

BreakArmor-alt..jpg

Break Armor (Alt.)

LocationNPC_1.jpg

NPC Location

IvySCIending.jpg

Ivy Valentine SC I Ending (fact: Weapon on Back)

IvySCIVwob%20DeviantArt.jpg

DeviantArt (fact: Weapon on Back)

IvySCIVchibiIcon.png

Ivy Valentine SC IV Chibi Icon

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/29/2016 at 1:52 PM, lovender said:

Goodbye my mod...  :angel:

Elysium - Soul Calibur V DMRA Outfit Break-up http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/42770/? is erased from Nexus.

The original author of Elisyum GoodBye mother (Jacksh or JackGa) banned from Nexus.

Doesn't matter. I will release the erased mod here ASAP.

If Jacksh or JackGa is here on LL, somebody please let me know. Want to greet him. Thanks.

Do you still have that mod?

6 hours ago, noss said:

Do you still have that mod?

I have "Elysium DMRA outfit break-up-42770"

The original Elisyum "GoodBye mother-41839" and fix "feather_transparent_for_fixed_UV_fixed-41839"

The Sophitia Mod

But not the 1GB (or more ) Comprehensive Cosmetic Compilation ( but the download Links )

But I would not use the DMRA esp with the new Greek race.  HGEC body rtexture in included in the Mod file...but no hand texture. The hand textures path is imperial. But if you are lucky your imperial textures and greek textures have the same color..... but the included head texture used by the greek race does not have the same color as the greek body texture.

That are things I can not not fix. But the esp is cleaned, unused world cells, the messed up Breton race delete,  delete the armor in the IC waterfront ( was set to visible when distant)

See PM for more.

• 1 year later...

Hello, people...

I'm back with new mod. Check this out!

#13. Jeanne D'Arc SNK Heroines DMRA Armor Separated-Into-Parts (SIP) v1.0   NEW!!!

v1.0: https://mega.nz/file/NdkFyYQL#mgCG0O_7Jk1zqbYaaaYql9C4E9ZTOn8MHcBeW9WF3m0

Spoiler

JeanneQuest.jpg.5a3f10c20f7a579b0d1ffd544ca95b97.jpg

Jeanne's Quest in Oblivion

Location.jpg.a536f850dd6c4addcb58ccf3210732e6.jpg

NPC & Armor Chest Location

DressUpP1.gif.2f90fe5c27d132ea29ef2b55ce307f44.gif

P1 DressUp

DressUpP3.gif.fecc56b47fec8f726d007bccc63027ca.gif

P3 DressUp

DressUpVariants.gif.1338a3186fbf2ef93f05f0e15dc67a22.gif

Customization Possibilities. Try create your own!

• 2 weeks later...