SexLab Cumshot Addon - Now with transgender support

wpg97541

Sexlab Cumshot Addon

By Erstam and wpg97541

** GO HERE TO DOWNLOAD LATEST VERSION: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22598-sexlab-cumshot/ **

The original first post in this thread is preserved in the below spoiler for posterity:

Original first post:

Hi,

I am attempting to make an animated NIF with an actual ejaculation effect, similar to the Lovers with PK animation pack #177, which was the Daedra Sutra #123. (At first I tried the Particle System a la the "Juice Effects" thread, but the results were less than ideal).

Appearing as an armor inventory item, this could be added and equipped during the orgasm by a few simple modifications to the SexLab script, and then unequipped after, theoretically adding the effect to any existing animation without having to add the effect independently to each animation. There are of course still hurdles regarding collisions which may be problematic, but one step at a time.

I found out early on that I could not just port the old oblivion NIF animation over, because Skyrim does not support geometry morphing. I read however that you can use bones instead to do the same thing, so I attempting to make animated NIFs with bones.

After many failed attempts and much experimenting as to what nodes needed to be changed from the blender export to make it skyrim compatible, I successfully made an animated test nif (without bones) that has a cube and cylinder floating around. The cube and cylinder are moving relative to the NPC pelvis. A small simple ESP file with the armoraddon and armor allows it to be equipped in game and the cube and cylinder appear and begin to move along their programmed paths until the armor is unequipped.

Where I am running into an issue is where I start using bones. As a first test, I tried making a cylinder with a series of six bones inside it. When the bones are skinned to the mesh, the mesh vanishes. If I delete the NiSkinInstance tree, which uncouples the bones from the mesh, then the mesh becomes visible.

The only point of comparison for such an effort is the bows in skyrim, which have bones and appear correctly, but they have attached Havok behavior files. I am wondering if these hkx are somehow necessary for this to work? I have gone very carefully through the ironbow.nif and compared it with what I am doing, and while I see some differences, I cannot find one that would account for the disappearance.

I have attached the test NIF to see if anybody can figure out this issue. cylinderbonestest2.nif

Your nif will work as a weapon.

I did some changes to it and was able to use it as an armor, but it looked weird.

What changes did you make that had it work as an armor? And, I'm sure it does look somewhat weird, it's just a tall flying grey cylinder at the moment. I am curious as to what changes you made because I could not make any changes that would retain the skinning and still display.

I did some changes to it and was able to use it as an armor, but it looked weird.

What changes did you make that had it work as an armor? And, I'm sure it does look somewhat weird, it's just a tall flying grey cylinder at the moment. I am curious as to what changes you made because I could not make any changes that would retain the skinning and still display.

cylinderbonestest2.nif

Wow, great to see someone working on this!

Have you looked at ZAZ's "fluidity" effects?

I have no idea how they work and can only seem to view the animation in CK or Skyrim itself.

When looking at it in nifskope it looks crazy with all the flags and effects listed, and 3DS Max won't load it.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17062-zaz-animation-pack/

Those are particle system effects. I spent a few days trying to get good results out of those and came to the conclusion that those only work reasonably well for symmetrical (read, nearly circular) objects with a regular appearance frequency (snow, water, chaurus superspits). My experiments with the particle system resulted in what either looked like clear constant urination at a high frequency, or at a lower frequency, the penis emitted regularly spaced perfectly timed eruptions of oddly shaped confetti (with a lower mesh size) or white jellybeans (with a larger mesh size). Male ejaculations are nowhere near circular, and should not be as ticking-clock regular as the particle system requires, making the particle system seemingly of little use for getting good results with that.

Thanks, this was HUGELY helpful. You are right, as an armor it is messed up - it animates, but the bottom of the cylinder is fixed in the ground directly underneath the NPC and it's bending on the other end. Weird.

As a weapon, at first it didn't animate for me, but then I looked at the differences between your NIF and mine and I realized that you had added the missing SLSF1_Skinned flag under Shader Flags 1 - when I added that to mine it animates perfectly now. It would have taken me forever to figure that out on my own, so thank you so much for that.

Now that that hurdle is over, I have additional tests before I tackle the actual ejaculation effect:

• Add a second cylinder with bones that is positioned and moves differently than the first
  • Have animated bone bends in both cylinders to ensure that the mesh deforms properly in animation
  • Stretching the bones in animation to ensure that the mesh deforms properly

And, one other question before I begin animating: is there some kind of setting that will cause the animation to be affected by gravity, or do I need to put the fall due to gravity into the animation itself? Since the animation is "attached" to the NPC's pelvis, I assume I will have to animate the gravity effect, but just thought I would ask.

EDIT: And, I understand that to get collisions working properly, that I have to add the bhkCollisionObject. Does the bhkCollisionObject work properly when applied to NiNodes that are in motion, such as bones?

the penis emitted regularly spaced perfectly timed eruptions of oddly shaped confetti (with a lower mesh size) or white jellybeans (with a larger mesh size).

I wish I could ejaculate confetti or jellybeans.

I'd be a hit at parties

I've made some progress.

I have a working simple cumshot animation minus the bones, so it's not a perfect simulation yet because without the bones I can't yet simulate the liquid effects. However, even at this early stage it's already miles better than what I was getting with the particle system.

I discovered an issue with the workaround of attaching the animation as a weapon instead of the armor (which appears to be necessary to get the bones working correctly). When the "weapon" is unequipped, the bone that it was attached to ceases to function. In this case, the pelvis stops moving, causing walking to send the upper body floating away from the lower body connected by really stretched skin (followed by a CTD). This is obviously not usable, because then once someone has begun ejaculation, it is impossible to end it without breaking your character's ability to move and crashing the game.

It appears to be that when you try attaching an object to a bone that has children coming off of it, or perhaps a bone that is used for skinning purposes, it works, but then breaks the bone's movement when you unequip it.

Weapon nodes do not have this problem. I can attach my animation to a designated weapon node on the skeleton and I can unequip it and equip it as many times as I want with no crash and no malfunctions, it works great. This is fine, but there is no weapon node in the correct center-front location where the pelvis is, so with the vanilla or XPMS skeleton this seems unachievable. However, Shlongs of Skyrim (which I do not use yet) appears to have the bone "NPC Genitals06 [Gen06]" in about the exact right spot, and it seems to have no children off of it, so it will likely work for what I want without a CTD.

So to recap:

- Pelvis-attached animation NIFs work fine with armors, but then bones don't work properly in the NIF, so simulating fluid effects is not possible

- Pelvis-attached animated nifs with bones used as weapons work fine until unequipped, then pelvis motion is completely broken and CTD happens. The only fix for this is to use a custom skeleton like Shlongs of Skyrim.

I am wondering if I should make two versions of the animation, one with the liquid effects (SoS) and one without (FavoredSoul). It would be possible to get it working with FavoredSoul too, but a single bone would have to be added to the skeleton in the correct place. The original DaedraSutra animation had this final cumshot that just curved downward instead of flying out, which clinched the "liquid" effect, which is not possible in Skyrim without having a bone in the right place.

Yes, thanks! This would have to be a requirement for the "liquid effects".

I am doing a version of the animation to start off with with no bones, just to work some of the kinks out. Blender 2.49 has this "game engine" for physics which is not the easiest thing to use.

Jenova23 - that's quite easy to do with the particle system. Sexlab already adds the bukkake textures onto the NPC bodies. Those drips would be close to circular, and the particle system can handle those. There was a thread called "juice effects" where there were already animations like this, I think those were based on or simply copied from the zaz animation pack animations. You would just have to edit the xyz coordinates for the dripping so that the drops originated from the correct location on the body where the Sexlab bukkake texture was placed. You would have to be careful though, since the particle system appears to not support collisions, starting the dripping near the top of an NPC would not necessarily be immersive because the drops would go through part of them and reappear below (this is fine for rain, since nobody is going to notice that the same raindrop is reappearing under the character when you have thousands of raindrops, but becomes noticable when there are just a few drips. You could probably get a decent result in under an hour starting from the juice effects plugin animation as a starting point..

The collisions thing is one of the reasons why the particle system doesn't work so well for regular male ejaculations - they travel a horizontal distance and may hit other NPCs, so they need some kind of collision support, but don't appear to have that. The other reason is the shape, if you have a non-circular particle, say one that is very long and not so tall like male ejaculate, it appears somewhat OK from a side view, but from a top view, the particle orientation changes so that the length of the cumshot is suddenly perpendicular to the penis instead of parallel, just by changing the camera angle. If the particles are circular, there is obviously no visual effect difference with this camera angle change, so for what you want I think it would work. The particle system effect timing is enforced to be regular in terms of frequency, so the drips would have to occur at equal intervals (that is yet another disadvantage to using this for ejaculation effects, but might be OK for dripping).

** THIS VERSION HAS BEEN SUPERSEDED BY ALPHA 2, IT IS RECOMMENDED TO USE ALPHA 2 INSTEAD **

This effect is for FavoredSoul erect version only. It should work with SoS as well except the cumshots may be in the wrong place, depending on the exact location and size of the penis in SoS compared to FavoredSoul. This version is configured relative to the pelvis bone.

I have not yet used bones to simulate a liquid effect - I am getting a surprisingly decent result without them, so I may not use bones after all.

Please note that COLLISIONS ARE NOT YET CONFIGURED. Collisions will be there soon, but right now the cumshots will go through other NPCs and out the other side.

There is also not yet any sexlab integration. I might need to decrease the length of the overall animation (currently 12 seconds) to fit in the SexLab orgasm window.

Please note that the meshes and textures used were made by someone else for the Daedra Sutra animations pack for Oblivion; however the oblivion animations were incompatible with skyrim, so I made new animations in blender using the meshes and textures from oblivion.

Instructions:

After installing and activating mod, go into console (shift-~)

Type "help Cumshot"

You should get the code for the Cumshot armor (should be a hex code like 1d00c103)

Type player.additem <hex code> 1

Press shift-~ to exit the console

Equip the "cumshot" armor. The ejaculation effect will play for 12 seconds and loop. To stop the effect, unequip the armor.

Feel free to give it a try and let me know if you have any problems.

** THIS VERSION HAS BEEN SUPERSEDED BY ALPHA 2, IT IS RECOMMENDED TO USE ALPHA 2 INSTEAD **

cumshot alpha release.7z

Cumshot alpha release v2 for FavoredSoulMesh

FIXES:

- Animation now restarts when re-equipped instead of continuing from the un-equip point (used undocumented NIF flags found in "Dwarven Mechanical" animated armor to accomplish this)

UPDATES:

- Animation now only plays once instead of looping

- Sexlab 1.01b integration - DO NOT USE THIS WITH A NEWER SEXLAB, IT OVERRIDES THE QUEST OBJECT TO INTEGRATE THE CUMSHOT EFFECT

- *Additional SexLab code patch required for Sexlab integration to work*

KNOWN ISSUES:

- Use of bodies other than FavoredSoulMesh erect may result in the cumshot location being slightly off - a separate version will be needed for SoS

- Collisions are not implemented yet - cumshots will fly right through NPCs, objects, etc.

cumshot alpha 2 release for sexlab 101b.7z

*Unofficial* Sexlab patch for Cumshot effect Alpha 2

I made these code modifications to the Sexlab core myself. This is for those who wish to try out the Cumshot effect with SexLab. Both this and the file in the previous post are required for this to work.

Requirements:

- Cumshot Alpha 2 (see previous post) must be installed and enabled

- SexLab Framework 1.01b with source files present in Data\Scripts\Source of Skyrim installation

- SKSE Source Files from Data\Scripts\Source of SKSE download must be present in Data\Scripts\Source of the Skyrim installation or compilation will fail

- SkyUI SDK version matching the version you have installed (get the SDK from https://github.com/schlangster/skyui/wiki) or compilation will fail

- CreationKit installed

Steps:

1. Backup existing files SexLabFramework.*, sslBaseThread.* and sslSystemResources.* found in both Data\Scripts *and* Data\Scripts\Source

2. Extract the 7z and copy the "Scripts" folder into skyrim Data folder and merge with the existing Scripts folder, overwrite existing SexLabFramework, sslBaseThread, and sslSystemResources when prompted (you did just back those up, right?)

3. Start CreationKit, go into the Gameplay menu and choose Papyrus Script Manager

4. Find the SexLabFramework, sslBaseThread, and sslSystemResources in the list. Right-click on them and choose Compile (you will have to do this one at a time). If warnings appear, choose "yes to all" to dismiss. After dismissing any warnings, the compilation window should appear and automatically vanish after a few seconds if everything compiled successfully. If it did not compile successfully, the window will not auto close. Compilation may fail due to lack or improper installation of one of the requirements listed in Requirements above. All three must have compiled successfully for the patch to work.

5. Exit CreationKit, start the game, and test. If you run into issues or crashes, revert the SexLabFramework, sslBaseThread and sslSystemResources files to the versions that you backed up.

I have also included the patch files showing the exact modifications made to the sexlab core code, for those who wish to see the changes.

Sexlab patch for cumshot alpha 2.7z

I just installed SOS tonight. Will soon be adjusting the animations to make them look correct with SOS. They already look OK with larger penis sizes in SOS, but with smaller ones they are in the wrong place.

After that is done, the next priority is collisions.

It is not possible to do an amount "slider" since it is an isolated animation. You could however do a series of animations with different amount / distance variations etc for each animation. I have been doing this in Blender and am fine with sharing the Blender file. Perhaps I can do a brief how-to guide to make your own cumshot animation from the blender file.

Archived