SexLab Cumshot Addon - Now with transgender support

wpg97541

When you have the SOS integration and the collisions in place, how about make it, erm... splash where it hits? *smile*

I'm thinking about cumshot textures applied to the body like Enhanced Blood Textures does for blood. This would also make people happy, that like gangbang stuff and want to get drained in cum. This way, even male/male splashes would be possible while it's not integrated in SexLab itself.

I do not think it will be possible to have it "splash" where it hits, unless there is something in the collision routine that allows you to specify a collision effect or something. Given how poorly documented these formats and features are, it might be challenging to get that to work.

You could possibly do custom splashes with effects timed for particular cumshot animations, assuming everybody is aligned properly. One of the changes in my sexlab patch enables male/male splashes as per someone else's post on the forum of how to do it. It works fine.

When you are to make it compatible with SOS, will the cumshot effect be attacked to the schlong bones instead of the hip bone? Just so it looks more right if you have bent it to a certain degree? By the way, I loved how it looked in the video, far more realistic than the urine effect from ZaZ Animation Pack.

Yes, exactly, it will be attached to a bone at the end of the schlong, probably "NPC Genitals06 [Gen06]". The only thing I have to be careful of is, because the cumshot is in object space instead of world space, movement of the attached bone causes the cumshots to move in mid-air by the same amount. With the pelvis this is not such a big issue because it doesn't seem to move that much, and you probably wouldn't use the cumshot animation combined with running or spinning. I don't know how much movement the penis bones will display during orgasm animations - they may display a bit more than the pelvis.

LOL!!! This is very awesome!

@wpg97541

It seems the position is not match with my normal sized penis, how about to move the sperm origin base point at the base of the penis? Not in the penis head, so whatever penis size are, it always animated correct.

Can you also reduce the jet spurt distance? I think it's way too far...

The normal length of sperm jet spurt is....Wait, I'll masturbate first. Need to find a correct video for stimulator...I'll be back later. ;)

Regarding the sperm origin base point, the only tricky thing is with the game engine, making it come out the hole in the penis. If you move the base point back to the base of the penis, it tends to miss the hole at the front and come out too high or too low. This will hopefully be fixed by the schlongs of skyrim version, which is aligned to a bone at the front of the penis and thus should be in the correct position for any penis size while still being close to the front.

Yup I agree, it is a bit far at the moment. The game engine makes it somewhat awkward to adjust, sometimes adjusting the force has a really exaggerated effect for whatever reason.

So I've gotten a basic test one working for SOS. It's not quite good enough to post yet. I had to add an extra NiNode to flip the whole thing upside down, as the genital bones in SoS are rotated by 180 degrees. Took me a while to figure out how to do it properly.

The different angle of the penis causes the cumshots to be aligned incorrectly with regard to gravity, gravity is pulling them down and forward rather than just down. I will have to update and re-render the animation with an increased angle so that the gravity looks right.

Also, the alignment of the piss-slit in relation to the Genitals06 bone is different in the "Average Smurf" schlong vs. the two VectorPlexus schlongs. My test cumshot works fine for the average smurf (I thought I would start with the smallest) but in the vectorplexus the bone is much higher and farther forward. This makes the job more complicated, as there will need to be two nif's (one for smurf and one for plexus) and a routine to detect smurf vs. vectorplexus to load the appropriate cumshot for that penis. No idea how to do that.

Just an idea. I have little idea of particles and animations. Maybe it's possible to move the cumshot to the position of the bone6.

cumshot.MoveToNode(actor, "bone6nodename")
To detect the penis maybe you can use something like this:

Penis armor = actor.GetWornForm(Armor.GetMaskForSlot(52)) as Armor
ArmorAddon addon = armor.GetNthArmorAddon(0)
String modelPath = addon.GetModelPath(false, false) ; meshes\etc\sos\etc\vector or smurf

For the first one, thanks but unfortunately that won't help - the bone is in the same place, but relative to the mesh, the bone is higher in the VectorPlexus mesh than it is in the Smurf mesh, where it is more in the center of the penis. I am anchoring to the the same bone in both cases.

For the second - thanks much.. that could work for detecting the penis - I'm wondering if a better approach might be to use some SOS functions, assuming there is some sort of API. I will still need a way of detecting SOS vs. favoredsoul at first to know which one to open, and if SOS is present, then select vectorplexus vs smurf. I just wonder how it could be structured though to make sure that the code wouldn't break if someone did not have SOS, if the code will be compiled with calls to SOS functions.

Here is the rough SOS version of cumshot.nif. I posted it since I have now compensated for gravity properly so the arc of the cumshot is similar to the FavoredSoul version. I have so far customized it for the smurf average penis, although it seemed to work OK with one test with the VectorPlexus for some reason. Might have just been a glitch. Or there may be another factor like body weight or something.. With one of my followers this seemed a tiny bit too far forward on the smurf average (noticeable with the final hanging ejaculation, which appears too early if it is too far forward), with mine it was in the right place.

If you want to try this out, remember you need the alpha 2 release zip, as this is not the entire thing, just a rough replacement cumshot.nif for SOS.

Cumshot.nif

I just had a thought.. if the body weight slider is somehow having an effect on the penis (which may be the case because it's slightly off on another character with the same penis) I wonder if the auto scaling works with animations (if I provide an _0 and _1.nif). My nif file IS an armor, so perhaps it will scale like one.

The only difference between the two NIFs would be the "Piss Slit" niniode, specifically the Y translation value (currently set to 2.85). This is the only thing that is going off with body weight and may be caused by the waist resizing and pushing the end of the penis further forward, causing the animation to be too far out on characters with a smaller waist. My test character has weight 100 I believe. I wonder if Bethesda's _0 and _1 resize logic will catch the Y translation value in the NiNode and properly interpolate between them. It's a bit odd, since I don't want an actual MESH resized as in armor, I just want the translation value for the NiNode to be interpolated. Does anybody know if Bethesda's logic is this smart?

The same nif file I provided works with VectorPlexus, btw, if the Piss slit's Z translation (currently -0.7) is adjusted to move it to the correct place (probably -0.5ish).

EDIT: I've confirmed that body weight is having an impact on the proper positioning of the animation. When my body weight is 0, the animation is too far forward... The penis bone must not move forward by the corresponding amount when the waist gets larger, but the tip of the penis DOES, causing the displacement of the piss-slit from the bone to be larger. I will have to try the _0 and _1 and hope that it works. This must have an impact on FavoredSoul as well.

OK, I've done a test here.. I've renamed Cumshot to Cumshot_1.nif and made a Cumshot_0.nif with a weird Y translation so it would be visible if it was using it. I changed my Cumshot.ESP to call Cumshot_1.nif instead of just Cumshot.nif.

However, with my new zero-weight test character, it isn't even reading the Cumshot_0.nif file. I've confirmed this by having Process Monitor scan for file reads in that folder - Skyrim only reads the Cumshot_1.nif file.

Something must be missing, but I don't know what. Perhaps the resizing doesn't work without a BSDismemberSkinInstance or something? Or maybe it just doesn't work with jewelry?

I've had that issue while making armors. It seems like if there isn't a _0 mesh when you make the armor addon, the game will ignore that file forever.

Try to reassign the _1 file in the armor addon. If it doesn't work, delete and create the armor addon again.

b3lisario - thanks, that worked (I also renamed the files to lower case, because someone had suggested that, I am not sure which fixed it) - except now there is a new problem. It does not appear to be properly interpolating the difference between _0.nif and _1.nif. It uses my NiNode positioning from the _0 for all body sizes up to the 100% where it suddenly uses the positioning from the _1 nif file. This is what I was afraid of - Skyrim must not support interpolation between this NiNode??

Thanks.. that would be fantastic.

They are attached. I have tried adjusting the flags on the NiNodes and also tried converting the root node to an NiNode but these things made no difference.

The *only* difference between the two files is the Y translation value for the "Piss Slit" NiNode. I put it to some crazy high Y value in cumshot_1.nif so I could test the interpolation. The cumshots as a result are very far in front of the penis, just to really visually see the diffference. In cumshot_0.nif they are at the normal distance. At weight 50, the cumshots should be in between the two distances, but they are at the normal distance up until you hit 100 (I tried just below and it was still at the zero distance). Then suddenly at weight 100 they are that far distance away.

I'm thinking perhaps the interpolation engine ignores the translation values and only interpolates the vectors/meshes. That would be somewhat annoying as it would be a fair bit more work, I'd have to make a separate blender file for the version farther back for the _0 body weight.

Or, maybe it ignores translation values in an NiNode that has no vectors directly inside it - perhaps I need a "dummy" NiTriShape.

cumshot_0.nif

cumshot_1.nif

I'm not sure because it's different to an armor nif and I have no experience outside armors.

In normal armor I need to move the meshes in 3ds max to make the _0 and _1 versions, it's not just a change on a Y property. The cumshot is not weighted to any bone, so I'm guessing it stays in place due to the animation that maybe is relative to the bone. The bone is the same in _0 and _1 meshes. I have no idea, just guessing.

I guess my wording regarding the *splash* effect was a little bit wonky. That's why I gave the example of Enhanced Blood Textures.

What I meant with splash is simply to apply the texture where the ejaculation hits the body (or relatively close). No animated splashing or anything like that.

Right now SexLab simply applies the textures on certain body parts, if the body part already has a cum effect it gets deleted and a new one gets applied (at least I have the feeling it works that way). Enhaned Blood Textures allows multiple blood decals on the same body part (slightly different textures that accumulate). I think it would be nice to have something similar for cum effects.

Regarding the male/male cum effects: Forget my question, as SL 1.10+ already has it integrated. I just got confused as it's still refers to only females in the description of the MCM. I had used your Patch for the old SL version, that's why I asked for a new patch, which isn't necessary anymore :-)

I finally bothered installing this plugin. But when I tested it, there still isn't any cum effect. What am I doing wrong? Is it because I use a custom skeleton for SoS? And where should I load this plugin? Has this been integrated to SexLab? (Sorry for asking so many questions X_x)

I finally bothered installing this plugin. But when I tested it, there still isn't any cum effect. What am I doing wrong? Is it because I use a custom skeleton for SoS? And where should I load this plugin? Has this been integrated to SexLab? (Sorry for asking so many questions X_x)

It is integrated into sexlab, but only 1.01b. I have to redo the integration for the new sexlab version (1.1), but I need to get it working better with SOS first. Load the Cumshot.esp after sexlab in load sequence.

To test or use it manually outside of sexlab, follow these instructions:

Instructions:

After installing and activating mod, go into console (shift-~)

Type "help Cumshot"

You should get the code for the Cumshot armor (should be a hex code like 1d00c103)

Type player.additem <hex code> 1

Press shift-~ to exit the console

Equip the "cumshot" armor. The ejaculation effect will play once. Unequipping and re-equipping the armor will cause it to repeat.

You should see it when you test it that way. After you make sure that works, then try the sexlab integration.

The sexlab integration (again, 1.01b only!) is here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18763-wip-ejaculation-effect-alpha-2-release-with-sexlab-integration/?p=440873

I guess my wording regarding the *splash* effect was a little bit wonky. That's why I gave the example of Enhanced Blood Textures.

What I meant with splash is simply to apply the texture where the ejaculation hits the body (or relatively close). No animated splashing or anything like that.

Right now SexLab simply applies the textures on certain body parts, if the body part already has a cum effect it gets deleted and a new one gets applied (at least I have the feeling it works that way). Enhaned Blood Textures allows multiple blood decals on the same body part (slightly different textures that accumulate). I think it would be nice to have something similar for cum effects.

Nope, the texture is a decal with a fade away effect over time. If more sex occurs during that time then a new decal is applied over the old one with a new fade out time. Since the new decal is always the same as the old decal it effectively replaces it.

Regarding the male/male cum effects: Forget my question, as SL 1.10+ already has it integrated. I just got confused as it's still refers to only females in the description of the MCM. I had used your Patch for the old SL version, that's why I asked for a new patch, which isn't necessary anymore :-)

There's no way of transmitting the location of the hit of my cumshot effect to the cum effect shader. This *CAN* be accomplished, but only by designing shaders by visual observation based upon the location of the participants in a given sex animation AND the impact points of my cumshot animation in those sex animations.

Archived