SexLab Cumshot Addon - Now with transgender support

wpg97541

So, then, if we tried interpolation, perhaps like this is better:

If is SOS and actor weight is between 0-24, Papyrus will equip Cumshot12. Two files:

Shlongs of Skyrim\meshes\Cumshot12\Cumshot_0.nif (piss-slit translation set to proper settings for weight 12; weight 0 position baked in to vectors with transform-apply)

Shlongs of Skyrim\meshes\Cumshot12\Cumshot_1.nif (piss-slit translation set to proper settings for weight 12; weight 100 position baked into vectors with transform-apply)

If is SOS and actor weight is between 25-49, Papyrus will equip Cumshot37. Two files:

Shlongs of Skyrim\meshes\Cumshot37\Cumshot_0.nif (piss-slit translation set to proper settings for weight 37; weight 0 position baked in to vectors with transform-apply)

Shlongs of Skyrim\meshes\Cumshot37\Cumshot_1.nif (piss-slit translation set to proper settings for weight 37; weight 100 position baked into vectors with transform-apply)

If is SOS and actor weight is between 50-74, Papyrus will equip Cumshot62. Two files:

Shlongs of Skyrim\meshes\Cumshot62\Cumshot_0.nif (piss-slit translation set to proper settings for weight 62; weight 0 position baked in to vectors with transform-apply)

Shlongs of Skyrim\meshes\Cumshot62\Cumshot_1.nif (piss-slit translation set to proper settings for weight 62; weight 100 position baked into vectors with transform-apply)

If is SOS and actor weight is between 75-100, papyrus will equip Cumshot87. Two files:

Shlongs of Skyrim\meshes\Cumshot87\Cumshot_0.nif (piss-slit translation set to proper settings for weight 87; weight 0 position baked in to vectors with transform-apply)

Shlongs of Skyrim\meshes\Cumshot87\Cumshot_1.nif (piss-slit translation set to proper settings for weight 87; weight 100 position baked into vectors with transform-apply)

Then we only have four versions for 0-100. The position to bake in to the vectors for weight 0 and 100 will be in relation to the weight setting of the piss-slit translation. i.e. if for weight 0 your X translation should be 2 and for weight 100 your X translation should be 4, for weight 37 the piss slit translation should be 37% of the way between 2 and 4 (i.e. X 2.74 on the piss slit translation). Then the vectors for weight 37 cumshot_0 would need to have X -0.74 burnt in with apply transform to bring them to our weight 0 X translation, and the vectors for weight 37 cumshot_1 would need X +1.26 burnt in to create the weight 100.

When I tried doing skyrim weight interpolation with only two files (Cumshot_0.nif and Cumshot_1.nif) it was relying on those two only to interpolate with the vectors, but when the animated scaling multiplied by the transformed vector for the different size, it led to up to 100% error, meaning the position and/or size of the cumshot could be up to 100% off, making it pretty much useless. However the solution above, with only 12% error the end result should probably be pretty decent, I would think.

What are your thoughts, Erstam?

Isn't there a mod that changes player weight as you progress?

In fact, I think it's a mod on here, at that.

I can't recall it's name, but I think as your character runs around, gains skill, or "gets stronger" as it were, the body weight slowly increases, but not so as you'd notice.

I think it would have to involve a script that gets the player-weight, wouldn't it?

Yes, there's an SKSE function in the ActorBase class:

float Function GetWeight() native

Looks like you're in full swing again. :D Are you going to work on the set of meshes yourself? Then I'll wait releasing the mod until you're done. Anyway, scripting this will be easy.

I don't have a lot of time to play with fine tuning the positions since it usually takes some time going in and out of Skyrim to make sure things look right, and I have some major projects on the go right now. As long as we get the weight 0 and weight 100 looking correct in skyrim (with the simple version we have right now) then the interpolation method I show above should just be math.

I already came up with the following translation values for SOS smurf:

Piss-slit Translation: Smurf w/body weight 100 -  X 0   Y 2.85   Z -0.7
Piss-slit Translation: Smurf w/body weight 0      - X 0    Y 2.0   Z -0.5

Based on this (as long as I recorded those correctly) you should get a fairly accurate SOS smurf with the cumshots coming out of the urethra in exact position with the following settings:

Weight   12 : Piss slit translation 0 2.748 -0.676 ;  Cumshot_0 vector bake-in 0 0.102 -0.024 ;  Cumshot_1 vector bake-in 0 -0.748 0.176

Weight   37 : Piss slit translation 0 2.5355 -0.626 ;  Cumshot_0 vector bake-in 0 0.3145 -0.074 ;  Cumshot_1 vector bake-in 0 -0.5355 0.126

Weight   62 : Piss slit translation 0 2.323 -0.576  ; Cumshot_0 vector bake-in 0 0.527 -0.124 ;  Cumshot_1 vector bake-in 0 -0.323 0.076

Weight   87 : Piss slit translation 0 2.1105 -0.526 ;  Cumshot_0 vector bake-in 0 0.7395 -0.174  ; Cumshot_1 vector bake-in 0 -0.1105 0.026

I think my math is correct on that. Can you try that out with the smurf? The piss slit translations apply to both cumshot_0 and cumshot_1. The baked in vectors can be applied via the nitrishape object's translation settings, I believe. Those vectors would have to be applied separately to all 5 cumshots, and then Transform->Apply to bake them into the vectors.

I would put the current version up for download as it stands, this can always be an update.

times a question so I use sexlab 1.24, SexLab Cumshot - addon transgender support and SOS - equipable schlong now my real question is the effect of cumshot alone or what? because the switch works transgender but at the end of the animation comes from nothing, nadda it only makes pffff what I do wrong? sry for my bad english

p.s.: I know I am not out with NifSkope and CK etc.

I've created the nif pairs for weight 12 and 87 and tested them ingame, but they still looked very different on my character, even after setting him to the respective weight. Either there's an error in the calculation, or I've made a mistake when entering the values into the nif.

Anyway, if we're going for that precision, we have to create another set of meshes for the Regular and Muscular Schlongs. In order to detect the schlong type on every actor, the plugin must have SOS as a master (unless the type is stored in a way that doesn't require the SOS files to read them, need to look into it). Then, of course, an SOS-independent version of the plugin for those that use other body replacers, and more sets of cumshot meshes for every static male body mesh out there. A lot of work that will take a lot of time.

I'm calling it a day for now, the current version will be uploaded tomorrow.

Odd - theoretically it should work, I think the concept is sound after I have done the math. And yes, I had planned on making other meshes for the other schlongs, although from what I recall the regular and muscular worked with similar positioning.

Perhaps you can send me those edited NIFs and I will check them out. I haven't run skyrim in a few months so I will still have to update sexlab etc, that's why I haven't tested it myself.

What I expect is either my original numbers were wrong and so my calculation results were wrong.. OR, the rotation is screwing things up (the Genitals06 bone is 180 degrees rotated). If it is an issue with the rotation, we might just have to flip the signs with regards to those numbers.

the only thing I can still say that I was there to use the seven base body told exactly the Crosscrusade version I've also tested try to additem cumshot, cumshot animation runs so far so if I cumshot armor investing but it does not stop by itself as with hentai milk mod because I've misunderstood what this can happen even with my bad english ^ ^  :angel:

The current version has been posted in the Downloads section: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22598-sexlab-cumshot/

times a question so I use sexlab 1.24, SexLab Cumshot - addon transgender support and SOS - equipable schlong now my real question is the effect of cumshot alone or what? because the switch works transgender but at the end of the animation comes from nothing, nadda it only makes pffff what I do wrong? sry for my bad english

p.s.: I know I am not out with NifSkope and CK etc.

the only thing I can still say that I was there to use the seven base body told exactly the Crosscrusade version I've also tested try to additem cumshot, cumshot animation runs so far so if I cumshot armor investing but it does not stop by itself as with hentai milk mod because I've misunderstood what this can happen even with my bad english ^ ^  :angel:

I don't know if I've understood you correctly, but you're using a female transgender character and the cumshot doesn't display at the end of a SexLab animation? And the cumshot animation loops when you add the mesh manually using the console?

Keep in mind that the ejaculation won't be visible for all animations. Try a masturbation, handjob, or boobjob animation.

The ejaculation effect should never loop, though. It's set in the .nif file to only play once when equipped. Of course, if you added it manually, you also have to unequip and remove it, otherwise the last cum drop will stay visible. But anyway, it's meant to play in SexLab animations, where it will be automatically equipped and removed.

so how does it work besides the one time animation when equipping the cumshot from the inventory and it only animates one time and have to deselect then select the cumshot again to start the cumshot animation. How does it work with sex lab? I am not getting menu for it in the mcm menu.

Ok God the mcm menu but still how do i use it with sexlab?

• 2 months later...

Archived