SexLab Framework Development

The original Estrus mod made by some japanese chap it's animations mostly perfect as far as alignment goes. I guess it is so because those monsters with tentacles are "flexible" or am I wrong?

The tentacles stay the same size so it isn't having to compensate for potentially two different sized actors. Within reason, even with variations on the player character the target point stays pretty much the same. Unless you're Reikling or dragon sized.

There is also the possibility the mod resizes your actor or the machinations to exactly what it needs in order to align the animation. Alignments are easy if your targets are all the same size, not so much when you introduce a taller / shorter or fatter / thinner actor.

Found a bug in the function FindByName in sslAnimationSlots.psc, line 124:

while i < Slotted

causes the function not to parse the list at all, and functions relying on it don't find any animation. It should read:

while i > 0

(tested by editing and compiling the script)

EDIT: same error in sslVoiceSlots.psc, line 82

Found a bug in the function FindByName in sslAnimationSlots.psc, line 124:

while i < Slotted

causes the function not to parse the list at all, and functions relying on it don't find any animation. It should read:

while i > 0

(tested by editing and compiling the script)

EDIT: same error in sslVoiceSlots.psc, line 82

Was about to release Alpha 2, but went back and fixed this, thanks.

A fine example of stupid late night coding if ever there was one.

Updated to Alpha 2: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18708-sexlab-framework-development-alpha-release-available-03022014/?p=702817

Changelog:

• Fixed bug with FindByName() in voice and animation slot scripts
  • Added back thread tagging, which should fix a couple mod broken by alpha 1
  • Added back strapon use for females
  • Added back orgasm effects
  • Added back stat tracking for times victim, aggressor, masturbation
  • Threads now track how long they've played vaginal, anal, and oral animations and provide a property for modders to access this
  • Changed vaginal, anal, and oral stat tracking - instead of tracking how many times an actor has ended on an animation with one of those tags, it now tracks how many seconds they've played an animation with that tag and feeds that into calculating your proficiency level. Essentially now you can play a blow job at the start, end on a vaginal animation, and still get experience credit for both.

As I get it, is going to become a separate add on. Not very happy about this choice, really. 

I think is a step back to revert to blank expressionless faces.

Maybe the reasoning behind this is that as separate mod, expression could be developed in a better way.

Plenty of people downloading the alpha releases, but almost no feedback on performance or bugs. Am I to take this as a good sign? Speak your problems or forever hold your peace come official release...

So I would, but just got expressions with 1.39b kind of working. Removed ZaZ animation pack, Skyrim Vanilla voices. Installed latest hdt dll (2/24/14) and memory fix. Installed HDT body and Maximum Skeleton. Ran FINS 5, loaded game and did the sexlab full clean. Saved and quit game and loaded again.

Tested and expression definitely worked, but get the mouth stutter issue. When there's no sound from the characters seems good.

Wonder if ZaZ and Vanilla voices made more problems than they're worth.

Reading SexLabERROR(2010): OLD FNIS version? Bad option in Animation List, line:  97 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\SexLab\FNIS_SexLab_List.txt):  B1.2

the line is :

+ -B1.2 Tribadism_A1_S2 Tribadism_A1_S2.hkx

Plenty of people downloading the alpha releases, but almost no feedback on performance or bugs. Am I to take this as a good sign? Speak your problems or forever hold your peace come official release...

Chuckle. If only animating wasn't consuming all of my free time. I haven't even had the time to play Skyrim for a month now :)

Chuckle. If only animating wasn't consuming all of my free time. I haven't even had the time to play Skyrim for a month now :)

Pretty much the same for me but it is RL instead of animating. :)

Sorry, I might have some more free time tomorrow. Something I noticed is position adjustments not saving (same actors, same animation, but positioning back to default). Need to confirm this, though, might have missed something. And I didn't see PickVoice / GetRandom in sslVoiceSlots.psc use the Enabled property - does disabling voices work?

I apologize for this being off topic, but I have no other way to get your attention, Ashal.

I seem to have had my pm privileges taken away for some reason, which is both the problem, and blocking me finding a resolution (I can't even pm you). Did I do something that put me on probation...? Because I haven't even been on this site in about a month...

Sorry, I might have some more free time tomorrow. Something I noticed is position adjustments not saving (same actors, same animation, but positioning back to default). Need to confirm this, though, might have missed something. And I didn't see PickVoice / GetRandom in sslVoiceSlots.psc use the Enabled property - does disabling voices work?

Small update - adjustments do save correctly, don't know what I saw yesterday. However, toggling voices doesn't seem to work. I disabled all female voices except for Breathy, but still got the full spectrum when screwing half of Whiterun's female population.

you need new visual studios 2013 install support after 1.42 will work is well all animation, voice and and other. Same me 1.42 didn't work for me but 1.42 has information use support vcomp120.dll through microsft visual studios 2013 or high before 1.42 will do to work thank

you need download this microsoft visual studios 2013 to support vcomp120.dll working to support the sl 1.42 data will show all sex animation remark and voice will working done well if vcomp120.dll isn't in your computer system sl1.42 can't to working because data sex animation remark,sex creature and voice are empty data sl 1.42 can't working sex animation but this vcomp120.dll isn't in google search but only microsoft visual 2013 will working well same me