On 3/28/2022 at 12:07 AM, ajelloacc said:

Sneak peek

been playing around with some mashup furniture, next weekend release maybe?

Give recommendations if you want other stuff from predator pose pack and DM3 mashed together.

20.png.684a437d9b8df1dd781659ae246642d5.png

I love the mixed furniture.

Any update schedule for it? Thanks for your work.

14 hours ago, mrc0580 said:

Got it, thanks for the information.

Yeah on a break now but the mash up furniture pictured are already included in v1.1. Even when I'm back honestly this pack would likely only be updated if PredatorRJ updates his pose pack I'm taking the assets from unless I get inspiration or suggestions for further mash ups.

Hopefully I can return eventually to make other packs, honestly feels bad I took a break after making only 2 pack.

2 minutes ago, ajelloacc said:

Hopefully I can return eventually to make other packs, honestly feels bad I took a break after making only 2 pack.

Nope, you are not obliged to do modding so you don't have to feel bad for taking a break. You already made some things easier for me ?

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, sickboy791 said:

hmm, i have tried 3 different versions i always get errormessage on gameload...

errrorrr.jpg.e940662d600a4efc6d1d8e7db7785f14.jpg

is this maybe language conflict i have $$$$ in dmse mcm menu?

UNLESS you are saying that the mod doesn't actually work, or that you don't have ANY version of ConsolUtilSSE installed, and also tell us what goes wrong and why, try just ignoring it.  If it's not working at all, tell us why!

My game starts with exactly that same message every single time I load it, and it just doesn't seem to matter

I have this version installed in MO2....

• ConsoleUtilSSE-24858-1-3-2

,,,,found on Nexus at ...

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/24858?tab=files

.... and everything works perfectly well.  Has done so for months

Hope that helps

24 minutes ago, DonQuiWho said:

SOFERN Sie sagen, dass der Mod nicht wirklich funktioniert oder dass Sie KEINE Version von ConsolUtilSSE installiert haben, und uns auch sagen, was schief geht und warum, versuchen Sie es einfach zu ignorieren. Wenn es überhaupt nicht funktioniert, sagen Sie uns warum! Mein Spiel beginnt jedes Mal, wenn ich es lade, mit genau derselben Nachricht, und es scheint einfach keine Rolle zu spielen Ich habe diese Version in MO2 installiert.... ConsoleUtilSSE-24858-1-3-2 ,,,,gefunden auf Nexus unter ... https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/24858?tab=files .... und alles funktioniert einwandfrei. Tut das seit Monaten Ich hoffe, das hilft

i told you i tried 3 versions of consoloe util and of course the latest version, but with every version i get the error message on startup, thats kind of anoying,  so i try to find a way to fix this, because i did not know that it can be ignored, i think about then what it could be and go through the possibillities, but now you told me , thats very kind of you, thank you, nevertheless i dont think i want to play this way

so yes dsm works like this

consoledeinemuddautilerror.jpg.22a8e9fa83398f8bbd08d139f96f3876.jpg

That is saying that you need to have 1.0.4 or a higher version. If you are on AE (Skyrim 1.6+), then the first file on the download page should work for you, as long as you have the AE versions of SKSE and Address Library. If you are on 1.5.97, then you want the old file right below it, and the SE versions of SKSE and Address Library. 1.0.4 is an obsolete version, and should not be used.

14 hours ago, sickboy791 said:

where can i get console util 1.0.4  ? , it say ERROR

As said by bwaomega above, the version of ConsoleUtilSSE you run depends on whether you are running Skyrim AE (the latest version) or Skyrim SE (v1.5.97).

You should also make sure your ConsoleUtil is not getting overwritten by another mod if you are using a Mod organizer like MO2 or Vortex

This looks interesting so I'm giving it a follow. I'd personally like the ability to craft the furnitures in game similar to how Display Model does it but it's already good enough for people to enjoy the functionality so no pressure on that. You created this of your own will and that's awesome. Cheers. I'd love to see you develop it more in future but if you don't I'm just appreciative for what you did give us.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Hunterman141 said:

can anyone help me im useing the newest version of display model and cant move any of the furniture all I see in the corner is its not a valied dm moveable thing 

There's a load of recent comments about this mod on the Home Sweet Home thread over the last 2 or 3 weeks and some of the issues arising.  Rather than try to repeat it all here, have a look at that and see if anything written there helps

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/20/2023 at 9:18 PM, Hunterman141 said:

can anyone help me im useing the newest version of display model and cant move any of the furniture all I see in the corner is its not a valied dm moveable thing 

Is this an issue you are having with any dm3 furniture or just the ones from this pack specifically?