[SSE] PRJ Furniture Pack - A DM3 Furniture Pack

View File

Description

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tired of the same boring tables and ornaments in your home? Downloaded more followers than you know what to do with them? Sick of NPCs knocking all your cool shit as they sandbox in your latest house mod?

Why not solve all your issues and redecorate with the PRJ Furniture Pack!

This is a furniture pack for Darkconsole's Display Model 3 mod. Though currently in beta, DM3 is perfectly usable as it is. This mod takes all the kinky poses and furniture added by PredatorRJ's Predator Pose Pack and repackages them as DM3 furniture.

Requirements

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[SSE] Display Model 3: Beta 7 or newer (Remember to follow all the requirements, will 100% not work with I'll Take That Display Model)

FNIS (As always remember to always rerun when adding or removing mods which add animations)

(Note Predator Pose Pack is not required, all required assets are already packaged. Having both will not cause issues anyway)

Recommended

NiOverride Pose Adjustments + Objects SE 0.96 (Personally was a huge game changer. Some furniture addons like the oral dildos do not line up with every character. Use this to adjust character heads, etc.)

F.E.P or any other mod that let's you control character facial expressions (Some poses involve phallic movements which would look weird clipping into your character's closed jaw)

Simple Mod Item Spawner or you favourite item adding mod (Furniture is not obtainable from the forge like base DM3 furniture)

Literally any BDSM accessories or clothes. Have you seen the furniture? (share pics pls)

Do not use edited skeletons which adjust bone positions to reduce clipping. Feel free to if you do not mind some misalignment.

Bugs/known issues

- Though stable remember DM3 is still in beta, some issues may arise. Do not use it or this furniture pack on any save you are 100% unwilling to potentially lose. Backup regularly.

- Some furniture will clip when used characters with absurdly thicc bodies. I've tried to adjust some furniture meshes to reduce clipping (used a BHUNP body as reference)

- The Furniture does not have a recipe like the base DM3 ones. Spawn them into your inventory with Simple Mod Item Spawner or you favourite item adding mod

- Do not drop the furniture from you inventory, they have no GND mesh so they will float in mid-air and be uninteractable

- Some animated objects used in this mod's furniture are slightly misaligned compared to the original animation you just play with the sae command. Really not sure why this happens. Really only noticeable for the oral dildo or stationary bike animated objects. Use the NiOverride skeleton to adjust your character

- Dildos on the stationary bike may not line up properly or desync over time. I am not an expert in animations or animated objects so I can't really help

- All the furniture collision meshes do not match the furniture. Was too lazy to learn how so just reused the box collision shape in the DM3 rocking horse

- All the furniture "ghosts" are not low poly variants as Darkconsole recommends. Also was too lazy. Should not cause issues unless your PC is getting very taxed, some of the furniture meshes found in this pack are decently large files

- Nothing in this mod will open your character's mouth when posing on oral related furniture. Go use F.E.P or anything similar

Available furniture (as of Predator Poser Pack 0.0.6)

Spoiler

Silver Frame 1 W/box

Silver Frame 1

Silver Frame 2

Silver Frame 3

Silver Frame 4

Silver Frame 5

Silver Frame 6 W/box

Silver Frame 6

Silver Frame 7 W/box

Silver Frame 7

Silver Table --- 4 variants

Sybian --- 2 variants

Fuck Frame (Driller) --- 4 variants

Fuck Frame Oral (Driller)

Fuck Frame (Dildo) --- 5 variants

Fuck Frame Oral (Dildo)

Fuck Mount --- 4 variants

Fuck Mount Reverse --- 2 variants

Fuck Frame 2 --- 5 variants

Fuck Machine (Size Training)

Fuck Machine (Depth Training)

Stationary Bike --- 6 variants

Mash up Silver Frame 1 (Globe)

Mash up Sybian --- 2 variants

Mash up Fuck Machine Tank (Depth Training)

Unadopted furniture not included (as of Predator Poser Pack 0.0.6)

Spoiler

All the gold frame poses (1 - 7)

Gold table poses

All Motorbike poses

Future Plans

- Add gold frame poses, idk its tedious but not difficult to add. Unlikely unless asked.

- Other future kinky poses and/or furniture PredatorRJ adds to his pack

- maybe add an item that opens your character mouth when using the silver table, DM3 has a system which will auto equip items so could make a modified ZAZ gag or something

- Add proper collision and "ghosts" for the furniture. Don't count on it though they don't really bother me personally

- Am looking at making other DM3 furniture packs using other posers. Hit me up with recommendations and I'll try when available ?

Credits

Darkconsole for making Display Model 3 and assisting me with some issues I had with it. Seriously y'all need to try out DM3, it really spruces up the hundredth breezehome mod.

PredatorRJ for making Predator Poser Pack and being my current favourite kinky skyrim modder. Shoutout to his Patreon where he posts lots of BHUNP outfits. No pressure but I'm always happy to add more kinky furniture you may add to your pack in the future ?

Lord and saviour todd for skyrim I guess? IDK it's nice when it does actually just work.

Permissions

I mean honestly I just edited existing assets in a framework I did not make.

If you want to edit this furniture pack and I do not respond after 1 month, go ask the original asset owners for their "blessing" and feel free.

Also...

Do not reupload on any other site or source without permission.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/22/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    Display Model 3 Beta 7+, FNIS
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Edited by ajelloacc

PRJ Furniture Pack v 1.1 update - The Christmas in Spring Update

v1.1-1.png.09ff9a656637cc9d5939c21d836b5e00.png

It was going to be a regular update but the globes seemed christmasy so here we are.

- Added mash up furniture: Silver Frame 1 (Globe), Sybian (Globe), Fuck Machine Tank (Depth Training)

So I was browsing through the current Display Model 3 files and found a beautiful ball furniture. Darkconsole disabled it for various reasons but the mesh still looked good. Using my limited mesh editing skills I decided to combine it with 2 existing furniture. DM3 has a feature that allows you to scale up or down the furniture so without further adieu, here are some snow globes ready for next christmas.

Also made a tank mash up as I like these kind of tanks, feels very sciency.

- Added grab offset to both fuck machines so you can actually see where you are moving it

Realised the JSON files had a parameter which adjusted where your character looks when grabbing furniture. By default you character looks on the ground which is fine unless the furniture is huge. The offset should make positioning the fuck machines easier.

- Optional file to replace fuck machine (Depth Training) mesh with a non skewer option

Figured this wasn't everyone's cup of tea. The long dildo was replaced with a shorter fleshy one. Thought this was the easiest solution which can be optionally added. Animation is the same, idk maybe the character is looking up cos it feels so good or some shit.

- Removed some unnecessary meshes

Just some tidying.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Likely will be the last update for this pack until Predator Pose Pack is updated with more furniture I want to bring to this pack. Am trying to experiment with new furniture packs so follow my progress on my new development blog for updates

Edited by ajelloacc
update 1.1
40 minutes ago, sean017 said:

i cant seem to find the furnitures from this mod pack in game after using vortex to download it.

The furniture does not have a forge recipe like normal DM3 furniture. You need to spawn them into your inventory with the console or preferably a mod like Simple Mod Item Spawner or additemmenu if you have the patched version

4 hours ago, neneXgod said:

This is out of topic a bit. But can you tell me if Nioverride works with a tenkeyless keyboard (without a numpad )? And also, do you use it with the latest XPMSE 4.80 version?

From what I understand the current version of NiOverride uses a modified skeleton of XPMSSE 4.72 and will overwrite the skeleton mesh from XPMSSE 4.80. I'm not sure what changes have been made from 4.72 to 4.80 but personally I haven't seen any issues just installing NiOverride over XPMSSE 4.80.

I believe originally it was possible to rebind the Nioverride keys so you could avoid using numpad but from what I've read that does not seem possible in the last version. It looks like you could rebind it in the Settings.json file in its skse folder but I can't make sense of its current numbers as they do not seem to match keyboard codes. Might have broke when it was ported to SE or something along those lines. Can't help you there unfortunately.

The furniture pack is still usable if you can't install NiOverride in your current set up just maybe avoid using the oral related poses :(

Very nice addition, i really like it ?

May i suggest to make the  Fuckmachne Size Training a  slower? It looks good but the speed makes it look a bit less erotic. Just my opinion of course :)

Now i have actually 3 ways to decorate my dungeon, eh i mean home.. Decorate my home is what i meant ?

1 hour ago, Gukahn said:

Very nice addition, i really like it ?

May i suggest to make the  Fuckmachne Size Training a  slower? It looks good but the speed makes it look a bit less erotic. Just my opinion of course :)

Now i have actually 3 ways to decorate my dungeon, eh i mean home.. Decorate my home is what i meant ?

Sorry but I have no idea how to animate, took all the animations from the predator poser pack. Maybe someday I'll try learn to edit but it'll probably be a while.

Yes good to hear your "home" will be more lively ? be sure to clean any unintended spills

33 minutes ago, ajelloacc said:

Sorry but I have no idea how to animate, took all the animations from the predator poser pack. Maybe someday I'll try learn to edit but it'll probably be a while.

Ok, then i will just live with it :)

33 minutes ago, ajelloacc said:

Yes good to hear your "home" will be more lively ? be sure to clean any unintended spills

I will make sure, Lydia cleans it up nicely ?

2 hours ago, raksiois said:

When I try to put my pc into fuck machine, then these menu pop up but without any options and thus i cannot use this  machine. Is that machine do not support player character and works only on npc?

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2022.03.23 - 14.51.13.97.png

Hmm I haven't seen that error before. Do you get this error with normal DM3 furniture like the doll frame or the rocking horse?
Check if the other PRJ furniture give you this error like the silver table or sybian. This way we maybe able to narrow down the issue

1 hour ago, PhantomTrevo said:

Anyone know what armor the one on the far left is wearing?  It looks like something from Zelda BotW, but I'm not sure.  I'm also kinda curious about the outfit the one on the far right is wearing, but I'm kinda curious about the room itself...  looks really nice!

Hide contents

https://static.loverslab.com/screenshots/monthly_2022_03/19.png.892cee93d676237fbcd835bad10eff5f.png

That's the zelda warrior outfit without the bodysuit, can be found on Nexus.
The far right one was from PredatorRJ's patreon. He does paid and free variants but the one I used was the free one.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/sexy-nurse-bhunp-61726369

The ballroom was from Karlov Manor

Edited by ajelloacc
On 3/26/2022 at 1:38 AM, Halifaxwest said:

What are the key commands for using this mod? Selecting the furniture with the "E" key opens a menu and pressing control lets you select an NPC. Are there any other keys?

This mod does not do anything in particular beyond adding furniture to the DM3 framework so if you want more information you will need to check the github page by darkconsole: https://github.com/darkconsole/dse-display-model/wiki/Release-Notes:-Beta-7

For controls specifically refer to this attached diagram from the page.

68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f754a647a544f4f2e706e67.png

On 3/25/2022 at 5:38 PM, Halifaxwest said:

What are the key commands for using this mod? Selecting the furniture with the "E" key opens a menu and pressing control lets you select an NPC. Are there any other keys?

Keys and mouse work fine on DM3.  Position the DM3 furniture and once you've got it where you want it, select 'Assign NPC' in the menu, watch the screen go reddish/yellow, find the NPC you want to a place, put it in the cross hair, press 'R', and Bingo!, the NPC disappears and then reappears on the furniture

It's been a while since I used it, but moving DM3 items back/forward/up'/down, and rotate left/right,are, IIRC, linked to mouse movement and either WASD or Up/Down/Left/Right keypad arrows.  It all works OK once you get used to it

TOP TIP.  Place the DM3 Mod's 'Lemonade Stand' in Town centres  Assign an NPC eg say Carlotta in Whiterun, and every time you pass by, collect the bottles of 'lemonade' she has squirted.  They're high value/expensive, so sell them and its free money.  In my game, in Riverwood, Lucan and Alvor have nice little sidelines going, with Camilla and Sigrid located outside their emporiums, quenching the thirst of passers by ?

Edited by DonQuiWho

this is looking amazing! haven't checked all of the devices, is there an x-cross? I think that would look great, too

On 3/27/2022 at 9:07 AM, ajelloacc said:

Sneak peek

been playing around with some mashup furniture, next weekend release maybe?

Give recommendations if you want other stuff from predator pose pack and DM3 mashed together.

20.png.684a437d9b8df1dd781659ae246642d5.png

21 hours ago, reedeonry said:

this is looking amazing! haven't checked all of the devices, is there an x-cross? I think that would look great, too

No X-crosses in the predator pose pack so this pack won't have any.

I am thinking about attempting a zaz one which is the OG bondage furniture mod with all the classic stuff like x-crosses just it is quite intimidating starting on such a massive pack.

I may attempt a small zaz pack after the current furniture pack I am working on but will need to look into permissions and see which are the staple ones needed for a v0.1 release :)

Edited by ajelloacc
On 4/4/2022 at 6:14 PM, ajelloacc said:

No X-crosses in the predator pose pack so this pack won't have any.

I am thinking about attempting a zaz one which is the OG bondage furniture mod with all the classic stuff like x-crosses just it is quite intimidating starting on such a massive pack.

I may attempt a small zaz pack after the current furniture pack I am working on but will need to look into permissions and see which are the staple ones needed for a v0.1 release :)

Maybe the old furniture from Display Model 2 can be ported? It already included some cages, crosses and pillars. And my guess is darkconsole wouldn't mind using his old assets in a pack for his new one? :D

btw. great job! Nice to see some additions to one of my favorite Skyrim SE mods.

5 hours ago, Jasmine92 said:

Maybe the old furniture from Display Model 2 can be ported? It already included some cages, crosses and pillars. And my guess is darkconsole wouldn't mind using his old assets in a pack for his new one? :D

btw. great job! Nice to see some additions to one of my favorite Skyrim SE mods.

Most furniture which was was not brought over from DM2 to DM3 was from ZAP 7. I think some of the doll stand variants used poses from ZAP 7. I am looking into such a furniture pack at some point but I need to wrap up the furniture pack I am currently working on first.