[REQUEST] Anno: Mutationem

1 hour ago, disposabletemp said:

A lot of the player character sprites seem to be inside "ANNOMutationem\Anno_Data\StreamingAssets\aa\StandaloneWindows64\duplicateassetisolation_assets_all_e4b8ca911864cd3d59764293a14617bd.bundle"

All the names start with "anno_" like "anno_bluedress"

Can anyone point me to a guide on how to use 3dmigoto to identify/mod textures? I have it installed but I have no idea how to use it.

i would say the AssetStudioGUI seems like a good option as well, while 3dmigoto can be used to remove/change  certain 3d objects. Both could be used to mod the game.

I explained it here on what to do, if not anyone can ask me on SnanSGaiiaG#6829, i can answer questions or stream the process visually.

1 hour ago, tvrox said:

Not much progress in texture swaps (first time attempting it with Migoto)

But did get 3DMigoto working to remove the Trophy

[ShaderOverrideTrophy]
hash = 6fd4b9628e3151e9
handling = skip

you should add my version of the cup removal in your mods folder(the code you put is slightly off) you put the index buffer for skip commands. while the pixal shader is to allow things to be changed ,  for those also interest you can grab this version of 3dm which comes with the cup removal.

shower cup removal.zip

3dm - N2 edit-.7z

Edited by True_Might

Still working through how all this works and 3dm, but was able to take the sport outfit file previously posted, adjust it for the simple sport variant (they share some of the legs)

No idea if this is a proper mod, but works w/minimal testing

Also added a short-less version of the combat outfit
Included some outfit icons, but haven't worked through how to get them replaced in the Change Outfit selection

image.thumb.png.93fb037add62c25287b469bcdc9fc5ab.png

image.thumb.png.da78372d019cb9e1812835e5053d65e0.png

Hopefully someone better w/these can clean these up, but guess it's a start

Costume.zip

Edited by tvrox
Updated mod
1 hour ago, tvrox said:

Still working through how all this works and 3dm, but was able to take the sport outfit file previously posted, adjust it for the simple sport variant (they share some of the legs)

Included some outfit icons, but haven't worked through how to get them replaced in the Change Outfit selection

Costume.zip 336.23 kB · 0 downloads

Your mod works! but I don't understand why those circles appear here and in the shower when I move? Has something to do with the shaders?

image.png.ec8b496cad495a3058a1a09f4a546077.png

image.png.c402e4c403594193da7157b6465b2e37.png

Edited by Kuchiki Toko
4 hours ago, tvrox said:

Costume.zip 336.23 kB · 10 downloads

actually nvm, in order to fix your mod just remove the ps-t2 from the .ini

the shower skin mod atm conflicts with her costume mod atm, i suggest disabling the shower mod skin, for those who may have downloaded it when i put it up, until i fix it.

her shower skin may need to be modded the alternative way since atm, it conflicts with her outfit mods. cant seem to find a way around it

Edited by True_Might

Logo2.png.46ec667f37b905aaf74d3713a9871048.png

----How to Install mods----

Extract this file in the main folder of the game. Each mod folder should be inside the "Mods" folder.

AnnoModV2.rar

(If it doesn't work or you see errors use this V1 version)

AnnoModV1.rar

----How to Extract and Edit textures from the game---- (Only if you want to create your own mods)

Open AssetStudioGUI.exe (You may need to install "windowsdesktop-runtime-6.0.4-win-x64" first if it doesn't load. It's included in the .rar)

Select "File", "Load File". The files are inside this folder:

Anno_Data\StreamingAssets\aa\StandaloneWindows64

You will have to wait (bigger files will take more time)

Select "Filter Type" and choose "Texture2D"

Go to "Asset List" and select the file you want from the list, right click and "Export selected assets".

In Adobe Photoshop open the extracted texture (.png file), change Midtones Levels to a 0,48 value to fix the brightness, Control+T to select all and rotate the picture 180 degrees.

AssetStudio.net6.v0.16.40.rar

----MODS----

----Ann Costumes----

Remember, you can turn ON/OFF the costumes with F2, you'll always have the original costumes. F10 to Reload the mods if you make changes while playing.

-Shower (V1.0): (Nude, new body shape and panties changed into a shower cap).

(Works but is not compatible with other mods, you'll have to choose between this mod and the rest)

Shower.jpg.051eb6482f08df5c6ad39943e2f776a3.jpg

Ann - Shower.rar

(Credits: Original coding by True_Might and ViperLord_OR)

-S Club (V1.0): (For Club Outfit). (Hair changed, new makeup, normal eyes, breasts size increase, new dress and shoes)

Ann_SClub.thumb.jpg.f75f7359fb1ba0a9534013a00fad5293.jpg

AnnSClub V1.0.rar

-HSchool (V1.0) (For Schoolgirl Outfit) (Bigger and boucing breasts, thicker thighs and panties visible while running)

AnnHSchool.jpg.ecce71e3ed47ad4b4ab965e6fd0e1bcb.jpg

AnnHSchool V1.0.rar

-HSchoolAlt (V1.0) (For Schoolgirl Outfit) (Bigger and boucing breasts, thicker thighs and panties visible while running. With headband, changes in hairstyle)

AnnHSchoolAlt.jpg.a5853f76e19cc5ffeedfd1bbf1ec2896.jpg

AnnHSchoolAltV1.rar

-AnnLongCasual (V1.0) (For BlackDress - Dawn) (New sweater dress, bigger and boucing breasts).

AnnLongCasual.jpg.18d2c629482483f5700b47c614199e70.jpg

AnnLongCasualV1.rar

-AnnDress&Ribbon (V1.0) (For Default Outfit) (Bigger and boucing breasts and panties visible while running)

1283971101_AnnDressRibbon.jpg.af384a3b25cdf7c1fe9dc46d1d627251.jpg

AnnDress&RibbonV1.rar

----NPCS----

-XClub Girls (V1.0) (For Club Girls) (Individual mods)

NPCSClub.jpg.e0c56230d2bacb5d533485a42fc9b981.jpg

NPCSClub.rar

Edited by Kuchiki Toko

I tried using png files originally, but they appeared much lighter in game, so swapped over to dds. I did combine this w/my shower mod

Needs some work texture mod wise, not very good, but functional. I didn't have True Might's better shower body. Using the showercup mod w/this

Updated previous zip posted in prior message

image.thumb.png.d28c4d783abdd7381961bf2362379311.png

Edited by tvrox
Updated comment
6 hours ago, ViperLord_OR said:

And thanks for the help True_Might, the ps-t2 was the fix, was so excited to get something to work, totally didn't even see the rings till after I posted it all originally.

you add this to any ini and it should make the shower clearer to see. the skin itself is what im having issues with as it messes up the other npc's sprites when combined with her specific outfit mods(mainly her street-wear)

[ShaderOverridesmoke]
hash = a62ed955acc7f5ec
run = CommandListN2General
allow_duplicate_hash = overrule

[ShaderOverridesmoke2]
hash = 0d2739cb744dd338
run = CommandListN2General
allow_duplicate_hash = overrule

[TextureOverridesmoke3]
hash = 4c0c667b
handling = skip

10 hours ago, ViperLord_OR said:

And thanks for the help True_Might, the ps-t2 was the fix, was so excited to get something to work, totally didn't even see the rings till after I posted it all originally.

I changed the Midtones Levels with Photoshop to a 0,55 value to fix that.

I've updated my post with the Shower mod, now I was going to make a dress replacing the first costume.

2 hours ago, z3r0theshadowblade said:

the progress in this thread has made me wonder if a sex mod will at some point be attempted
i am pretty sure it's relativly easy to add suport for the unity mod manager if someone does add support for it it should help with these cosmetic mods

Chances are pretty low but possible, since that means you need to tinker the gameplay core, and require a lot of work and patience.

Edited by h4m4n

Would anyone be so kind to explain how to know the "hash" number of the sprites costumes or make a list? I had the intention to make one for every costume slot. Thank you.

Edited by Kuchiki Toko
13 hours ago, Kuchiki Toko said:

Would anyone be so kind to explain how to know the "hash" number of the sprites costumes or make a list? I had the intention to make one for every costume slot. Thank you.

I was pretty much just using the F8, Frame Analysis feature,  exporting to jpg, then looking at the filename of the correct image.

The images themselves I extracted using Unity AssetStudio, but you could change it to export dds.

The line I'm using in my d3dx.ini is:

analyse_options = dump_tex deferred_ctx_accurate share_dupes mono jpg

Generally the filename at least with my setup is something like:
000379-ps-t0=60556e89-vs=b7f15639d91d8d88-ps=d0c995765cd713bb.jpg

usually just look for the ps-t0 files, the next number after the = is the hash.

In this case 60556e89, is the combat outfit

From my fiddling so far I have:

Shower body: 101d95db

Outfit-Combat: 60556e89
Outfit-Alien: 3622d2ea

Outfit-Football (Freshman): 0fdfe8b0

Outfit-Sportswear: f45047eb

The Sportswear (street is what it's called in the unity files) texture covers both the normal blue and the purple/yellow one

Outfit-Maid/Barkeep: 0ff5564f

Outfit-Club: caa64a4d

Outfit-School (Green Skirt): 6c471f2e

Outfit-qipao (Red Dress) : 9c5bea06

Outfit-Office (Professional): 67dc1649

Outfit-GymNew (Graffiti): ad4ac005

Outfit-BlackDress (Dawn): 9b0dd92a

Few others I haven't got, or haven't checked yet

Blue Dress

Barkeep  Shares same as maid

Pajamas (walking around during Intro)

Pajamas (while sleeping and sitting up in bed)

Edited by ViperLord_OR
Update with barkeep info