Jump to content

[Sims 4]💖🍑🍌 𝓕𝓻𝓾𝓲𝓽𝔂𝓭𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 🍌🍑💖 animations| UPDATE v4.1.8 | +11 new animations | 266 total free animations |(with custom sound effects✨)


Recommended Posts

Posted

@Fruitydelicioushi, I uploaded the latest version of your animations but in the wicked whims log i get the following message: "[ANIMATIONS/WARN] [INVALID CLIP] Invalid Sex Animation 'Delicious Side Titjob 2(Big+ Boobs Variation)' by 'Fruitydelicious' from not being able to load clip data" and i don't understand why :(

Screenshot_2025-10-13-16-58-21-585_cn.wps.xiaomi.abroad.lite-edit.jpg

Posted
On 9/17/2025 at 4:39 AM, baddie_279 said:

hi, 

 i love the animation but it doesnt work anymore since idk maybe 6 months+????

since there was an update I reinstall this animation but when I have it in my mods folder i cant start the game. Do you have an idea why?? I miss this animation sooo much :((

hi @baddie_279 are you still having issues? have you tried looking for duplicates files of my animations? 

On 10/4/2025 at 9:48 AM, CH2016 said:

Hello,

I just want to say that you are doing god's work!! KEEP IT UP!

 

Much love,

😘

Thank you @CH2016🤗🙌

 

Posted
2 hours ago, godlikeharris said:

@Fruitydelicioushi, I uploaded the latest version of your animations but in the wicked whims log i get the following message: "[ANIMATIONS/WARN] [INVALID CLIP] Invalid Sex Animation 'Delicious Side Titjob 2(Big+ Boobs Variation)' by 'Fruitydelicious' from not being able to load clip data" and i don't understand why :(

Screenshot_2025-10-13-16-58-21-585_cn.wps.xiaomi.abroad.lite-edit.jpg

@godlikeharris 😮 first time I see this kind of error have you tried downloading the newest uploaded version? 🤔

Posted
24 minutes ago, Fruitydelicious said:

@godlikeharris 😮 first time I see this kind of error have you tried downloading the newest uploaded version? 🤔

@Fruitydeliciousyes, i downloaded it first on wickedcc and it gave me the error with that too, then i noticed that you had updated and i re-downloaded it here on LoversLab but the error was still there even clearing the log and regenerating it, i also tried to clear the animations data cache located in the wicked folder in saves but it didn't help

Posted
On 10/13/2025 at 7:32 PM, Fruitydelicious said:

hi @baddie_279 are you still having issues? have you tried looking for duplicates files of my animations? 

Thank you @CH2016🤗🙌

 

Hi, yes i checked for duplicates but theres none. Idk what i can do i just updated WW but it doesnt work 

  • 2 months later...
Posted
On 1/12/2026 at 4:49 AM, karazin1991 said:

your animations cause the sound in some other animations to change (Patreon)

Hi :D I'm working on a fix for it thank you 🤍

Posted
On 1/12/2026 at 4:49 AM, karazin1991 said:

your animations cause the sound in some other animations to change (Patreon)

Already fixed please try download again and test it :D

 

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Downloaded the file and tried to open the game. Game wouldn't open because it said this file was corrupted?

 

Okay nvm. Now its working. Idk why it didn't the first time.

Edited by SimsLady43
nvm
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Fruitydelicious said:

Hi @godlikeharris have you tried downloading the newer version? no one seems to have this before or probably is a mod conflict with another 

@Fruitydelicious    hi, as i told you months ago i tried to install both your animations from wicked.cc and from loverslab from October but both have that error in the log, i tried to clear the animation cache, the game cache, the file about disabled animations but nothing, it's a invalid clip for months and i don't have any mods that conflict with wicked whims

Edited by godlikeharris
Posted
On 2/24/2026 at 1:18 AM, godlikeharris said:

@Fruitydelicious    hi, as i told you months ago i tried to install both your animations from wicked.cc and from loverslab from October but both have that error in the log, i tried to clear the animation cache, the game cache, the file about disabled animations but nothing, it's a invalid clip for months and i don't have any mods that conflict with wicked whims

 

 Hi @godlikeharris 🤍 soon I will realease a big update for Loverslab and it will fix this problem ;)
 

On 3/3/2026 at 7:25 AM, alphavi said:

@Fruitydeliciouswhat model's female top you're using for your animations?

Hi @alphavi 🤍 I mostly use Noir Perfectly Round Body for the Top and Bottoms :)

Posted

Your loveseat cowgirl animations are at the top of my favourite animations list. But yours dont have climax animations :(

 

Is there a specific reason for that?

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Will there ever be a version without the realistic moans? I really don't like them; hearing a trans guy suddenly moan like a ciswoman is a real buzzkill, so I deleted all the audio in s4s but because i didn't understand most of the labelling, it meant all of it had to go, so I don't have any audio on the anims at all. xD

Edited by tanuhk
Posted
On 3/7/2026 at 3:11 PM, Fruitydelicious said:

 

 Hi @godlikeharris 🤍 soon I will realease a big update for Loverslab and it will fix this problem ;)

hi, i wanted to let you know that i updated your animations from wicked.cc and the error disappeared from the log 🫶

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Thank you very much! your animations is top tier! i have a question what mods for body, skin you use? (in gifs of animations)

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 3/30/2026 at 2:40 AM, godlikeharris said:

hi, i wanted to let you know that i updated your animations from wicked.cc and the error disappeared from the log 🫶

Glad to hear it and thank you for informing me about that error.  @godlikeharris 🤍🤗

 

 

On 4/11/2026 at 12:42 AM, Sophie -Sissy- said:

Hi, are these new animations? Is 3 October date in your title how old the mod is.

Hi @Sophie -Sissy- I'm trying to upload the new version here because it seems the upload method is bugged for me :/

 

On 4/21/2026 at 8:56 PM, 3mitar69 said:

Thank you very much! your animations is top tier! i have a question what mods for body, skin you use? (in gifs of animations)

Hi @3mitar69 Thank you so much for your words✨🤍🤗 I'm using sims3melancholic skins and for the body I use Noir Perfectly Round body as mesh :D

  • 1 month later...
Posted

Hi Fruity, I downloaded the latest update just now but it's the exact same file size as the one I already have. Is it that the animations are the same but only the sound effects are what changed?

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

The tittylove from behind animations dont work when used by two females. They simply dont appear in the list.

 

Only two GoodGirlHead animations show up when used on a loveseat. I dont understand why there even is a difference made between loveseats and couches. The only difference is the size.

Edited by Zasz
  • 1 month later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...