4 hours ago, ChandraArgentis said:

Was this issue ever fixed?

Were you using Devious Devices 2.0 and CBBE? Slave Heels have a height of 10.0, and the mod by default uses 11.0 to indicate Painfully High Heels, so they aren't actually high enough to trigger rank 5 by themselves. I use a keyword to check which DD items should be enough for Rank 5 regardless of height, but that keyword was added in RC8 and is missing in 2.0. Additionally, the CBBE version of Devious Devices doesn't come with High Heel System data for any of its items (except for the slave boots/heels), so with no heel height and no keyword, they won't trigger High Heel Training at all.

7 minutes ago, nonameo said:

downloaded the new update and enabled the can't run in high heels settings, but my character with no training can still run and sprint in heels. do I need the original crihh mod for this to work or is it a bug? 

It's a bug. 1.2 doesn't properly apply the CRIHH settings if you modify them while already wearing high heels. Try unequipping and reequipping your heels.

14 hours ago, fish00 said:

It's a bug. 1.2 doesn't properly apply the CRIHH settings if you modify them while already wearing high heels. Try unequipping and reequipping your heels.

Tried that. also tried a reinstall but still able to run and sprint in heels. the other effects of the mod works fine, speed debuff, tripping and all that but the CRIHH effects won't work.

2 hours ago, nonameo said:

Tried that. also tried a reinstall but still able to run and sprint in heels. the other effects of the mod works fine, speed debuff, tripping and all that but the CRIHH effects won't work.

Did you update from 1.1? If so, try hitting the "Reapply Player Spell" button in the MCM.

22 hours ago, fish00 said:

Did you update from 1.1? If so, try hitting the "Reapply Player Spell" button in the MCM.

Managed to fix it. disable the mod, completely strip ingame, enable mod, start and shut down game again, start up again and then it works. Had tried the reapply spell but it didn't do anything, think it was just a really bad bug from the update. Still looking forward to see what else you can update the mod with, perhaps a way to activate the mods effects on shoes that are supposed to be heels but don't use hhs.

On 11/12/2022 at 4:43 AM, Labsink said:

Sorry for the spam, but I have spent the week now figuring things out and creating a small fix for the issues.
Attached are two files. They are based on High Heel Training 1.1.zip

HighHeelTrainingScriptEquipAndCinderella.7z 9.92 kB · 19 downloads

- HighHeelTrainingScriptEquipAndCinderella.7z

- What: Fixes heel detection. Enables Cinderella feet for CBBE body (if using HighHeelTrainingCinderellaFeet_CBBE_HN66s_TRS.7z as well)

- Requires the original HighHeelTraining from main post.

- Should be compatible with Fusion Girl, in case it also has the heel detection problem. Only tested CBBE though.

- How: Replaces the TimerScript with a version that automatically equips and unequips an item (shield) when you equip heels. Your heels should now be recognized. It also enables cinderella feet for CBBE if the esp below is also installed by equipping the item in the esp.

HighHeelTrainingCinderellaFeet_CBBE_HN66s_TRS.7z 3.66 kB · 12 downloads

- HighHeelTrainingCinderellaFeet_CBBE_HN66s_TRS.7z

- What: Enables Cinderella feet for CBBE body

- Requires you to use https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/47810

- Requires HighHeelTrainingScriptEquipAndCinderella.7z above as it uses the added items.

- How: Replaces the HighHeelTraining.esp with a version that has HHTCBBECinderellaFeetTRSAA and HHTCBBECinderellaFeetTRS, which together make a shoes item that references HN66s TRS Outfits tiptoe heels. It also adds them as a property to the HighHeelTraining TimerScript so it can equip the item.

As always, "All credit for the original idea and original implementation goes to @emily1673 This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License." as said in the main post. Additionally, credits for further edits to the author of this topic @fish00.

Hey, Does this still work with V1.2?

1 hour ago, Alturistix said:

Hey, Does this still work with V1.2?

AFAIK No because 1.2 does not yet contain the code as already said.
1.2 changes the TimerScript and probably the esp. Using the patches I posted as is would replace those and remove any new code that 1.2 introduced to them.
The source code changes would need to be added to 1.2 and compiled.

Maybe next release has some of the hotfixes/changes added as fish mentioned.

On 12/28/2022 at 10:05 PM, fish00 said:

tbf, it's less "DD2 is no longer supported" and more "whoops, turns out DD2 was never properly supported". I may very well go back and support it properly someday. I'd like to think that most people have switched to RC8 at this point, but given that DD2 has its own mod page and RC8 is buried in the middle of a very long thread, there's probably more DD2 users still out there than I imagine.

If you wanted, you could link to https://www.loverslab.com/topic/73925-devious-devices/?do=findComment&comment=3572600 if you wanted to release with RC8 support.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I disabled the speed debuff and turned on "don't run". Worked fine after I took the HH off and on again.
However, not vice versa. I wanted to go back to the debuff, turned off "don't run" and then could only walk, even after changing heels.
What could I have done, if I want to switch systems?

edit//

In HHS, fast running is disabled by default. Does it have to be activated there in order to reach the 5th level in the training?

And what does the "setting default" setting do? Since the settings are not set to default, when I press the switch - translation mistake on my part?

Nice idea and an extra challenge, when my actress can't sprint at times. Thanks!

Edited by deathmorph
On 5/19/2023 at 3:43 PM, thomassmith said:

I wonder which conflict causes my movement speed to stay constant in third person when sprinting with speed limit on. What I get is the sprint animation playing out much slower than the standard jog one.

This isn't a mod conflict, but an engine limitation/bug/whatever. To reduce the player's movement speed, you have to set the SpeedMult actor value to whatever value you want the player to move at (100 by default, lower is slower). HOWEVER! For god only knows what reason, the SpeedMult actor value does not affect the player's third person sprint speed. Third person walking and running are affected just fine, as are all forms of first person movement. So to get around that, I instead modify the player's AnimationMult when sprinting in third person to apply the movement penalty. It's dumb, it's hacky, it looks ugly, it affects other animations that you do while sprinting in third person (like shooting and reloading), there's a delay between when you start or stop sprinting and the new speed penalty getting applied (it's just how MagicEffects work, there's nothing I can do about it), it's why I added run/sprint control and it's why the original plan for the next version was to have speed penalties disabled and have run/sprint control on by default.

Thankfully, Nexus user jarai has released a mod, 3rd Person Behavior Fixes, which fixes this incredibly strange issue (as well as a couple of other things). If you use that and the patch attached to this post, it should fix the issue. It won't completely remove the slow motion sprinting, since setting SpeedMult also affects your movement animation speeds, but it won't look so unusually slow, and it won't affect sprinting shoot/reload animations anymore.

HHT Patch.esp

e: decided to add it to the mod page itself so it gets more eyes on it.

Edited by fish00
On 5/26/2023 at 10:56 AM, fish00 said:

This isn't a mod conflict, but an engine limitation/bug/whatever. To reduce the player's movement speed, you have to set the SpeedMult actor value to whatever value you want the player to move at (100 by default, lower is slower). HOWEVER! For god only knows what reason, the SpeedMult actor value does not affect the player's third person sprint speed. Third person walking and running are affected just fine, as are all forms of first person movement. So to get around that, I instead modify the player's AnimationMult when sprinting in third person to apply the movement penalty. It's dumb, it's hacky, it looks ugly, it affects other animations that you do while sprinting in third person (like shooting and reloading), there's a delay between when you start or stop sprinting and the new speed penalty getting applied (it's just how MagicEffects work, there's nothing I can do about it), it's why I added run/sprint control and it's why the original plan for the next version was to have speed penalties disabled and have run/sprint control on by default.

Thankfully, Nexus user jarai has released a mod, 3rd Person Behavior Fixes, which fixes this incredibly strange issue (as well as a couple of other things). If you use that and the patch attached to this post, it should fix the issue. It won't completely remove the slow motion sprinting, since setting SpeedMult also affects your movement animation speeds, but it won't look so unusually slow, and it won't affect sprinting shoot/reload animations anymore.

HHT Patch.esp 3.85 kB · 2 downloads

e: decided to add it to the mod page itself so it gets more eyes on it.

Cool, I'm using the 3rd person fixes mod already. Installed this, and so far works like a charm. Thanks!

• 1 month later...

I play the mod with speed control. Speed debuff is disabled.
I have noticed that initially I can run normally, once the training starts I can only walk until the training is complete. The problem with this is that I can't run even if I take the HH off. Even if I disable speed control, nothing changes.
Only when I uninstall the mod can I run again. Seems to be a bug, right?

Here my settings:

image.png.28d635731b691e04a4ebf46f9614a09d.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So, I know I'm really late to the party here, but about to start a new play through (while I'm waiting for Starfield to get some mod support to fix all the bugs features I know Bethesda included...), was wondering if it would be possible to combine this mod with twistedtrebla's Skimpy Armor Keyword Resource (link below). It basically allows you to add specific keywords (including ones describing different heel heights) to individual clothing items using the RobCo Patcher mod, and would be a cool way to allow this mod to work for ALL high heel shoes and outfits as long as something the character is wearing contain the specific keywords added by SAKR instead of having to add support mod by mod. I know a few other mods have gotten it integrated, such as Sexual Harrassment which uses the keywords to determine how naked or clothed your character is for certain NPC approaches.

Please note, I'm not a coder and have no idea how difficult (or easy) this might be. I am absolutely going to give this mod a try regardless, looks like it could be an interesting addition to the game. Kudos to you for all the hard work making it and sharing with the rest of us!

19 hours ago, kylorayker said:

So, I know I'm really late to the party here, but about to start a new play through (while I'm waiting for Starfield to get some mod support to fix all the bugs features I know Bethesda included...), was wondering if it would be possible to combine this mod with twistedtrebla's Skimpy Armor Keyword Resource (link below). It basically allows you to add specific keywords (including ones describing different heel heights) to individual clothing items using the RobCo Patcher mod, and would be a cool way to allow this mod to work for ALL high heel shoes and outfits as long as something the character is wearing contain the specific keywords added by SAKR instead of having to add support mod by mod. I know a few other mods have gotten it integrated, such as Sexual Harrassment which uses the keywords to determine how naked or clothed your character is for certain NPC approaches.

Please note, I'm not a coder and have no idea how difficult (or easy) this might be. I am absolutely going to give this mod a try regardless, looks like it could be an interesting addition to the game. Kudos to you for all the hard work making it and sharing with the rest of us!

Don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of SAKR and have implemented support for it in my own mods already, but the heel height keywords are redundant if you have outfits that support HHS. Are you suggesting to check the heel height SAKR reports instead of the heel height HHS reports, or use SAKR as a fallback when wearing heels that don't come with HHS data (which ones are those?), or something else entirely?

4 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of SAKR and have implemented support for it in my own mods already, but the heel height keywords are redundant if you have outfits that support HHS. Are you suggesting to check the heel height SAKR reports instead of the heel height HHS reports, or use SAKR as a fallback when wearing heels that don't come with HHS data (which ones are those?), or something else entirely?

I'm still setting up my mod list, taking way longer than expected due to crappy hotel internet. Le sigh. Haven't even gotten to try this out yet, but I was thinking (and I may have misunderstood) that there were some others in earlier posts that were mentioning some heels from various mods were not triggering the training (I think they mentioned it happening on shoes not bound to slot 33). My thought was to use SAKR as at least a backup to trigger that in those cases, assuming they were actual issues with the mod identifying the heels and not conflicts / LO issues on the other end. Which is of course possible.

Again, it isn't in any way going to stop me from giving this a try or detract from my appreciation for fish00's hard work, and I unfortunately don't know enough to mod it that way myself. It was just an idea I had and thought I'd share in case it had any validity.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys,
I want to share something with you. Since I use the CBBE body and was missing the cindarella feet, I did update the work from @Labsink and put his code into version 1.2
Addionally I merged the HHT Patch 1.2 with the main esp file and also did a version for the Unique Player Body Modhttps://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/3718

Here's the orignal post from @Labsink:

Spoiler
On 11/12/2022 at 12:13 AM, Labsink said:

Sorry for the spam, but I have spent the week now figuring things out and creating a small fix for the issues.
Attached are two files. They are based on High Heel Training 1.1.zip

HighHeelTrainingScriptEquipAndCinderella.7z 9.92 kB · 49 downloads

- HighHeelTrainingScriptEquipAndCinderella.7z

- What: Fixes heel detection. Enables Cinderella feet for CBBE body (if using HighHeelTrainingCinderellaFeet_CBBE_HN66s_TRS.7z as well)

- Should be compatible with Fusion Girl, in case it also has the heel detection problem. Only tested CBBE though.

- How: Replaces the TimerScript with a version that automatically equips and unequips an item (shield) when you equip heels. Your heels should now be recognized. It also enables cinderella feet for CBBE if the esp below is also installed by equipping the item in the esp.

HighHeelTrainingCinderellaFeet_CBBE_HN66s_TRS.7z 3.66 kB · 39 downloads

- HighHeelTrainingCinderellaFeet_CBBE_HN66s_TRS.7z

- What: Enables Cinderella feet for CBBE body

- Requires you to use https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/47810

- Requires HighHeelTrainingScriptEquipAndCinderella.7z above as it uses the added items.

- How: Replaces the HighHeelTraining.esp with a version that has HHTCBBECinderellaFeetTRSAA and HHTCBBECinderellaFeetTRS, which together make a shoes item that references HN66s TRS Outfits tiptoe heels. It also adds them as a property to the HighHeelTraining TimerScript so it can equip the item.

As always, "All credit for the original idea and original implementation goes to @emily1673 This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License." as said in the main post. Additionally, credits for further edits to the author of this topic @fish00.

- I added an additional fix, so the cindarella feet are applied right after the game loads
- As before: Enables cindarella feet for the default CBBE body
- As before: Requires the original High Heel Training 1.2 from the main post
- As before: Requires this mod from nexus (HN66s TRS Outfits tiptoe heels): https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/47810

You only need one of these, not both:

High Heel Training 1.2 CBBE Cindarella Feet + HHT Patch
High Heel Training 1.2 CBBE Cindarella Feet + HHT Patch.7z

High Heel Training 1.2 CBBE Cindarella Feet + HHT Patch + Unique Player Body (Unique Player Body Modhttps://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/3718)
High Heel Training 1.2 CBBE Cindarella Feet + HHT Patch + UniquePlayerBody.7z

Same as before: "All credit for the implementation before goes to @Labsink, the original idea and original implementation goes to @emily1673 
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License." Additionally, credits for further edits to the author of this topic @fish00.

Edited by sexybastardo
  • 2 weeks later...

My actress is now in the final stage. So can run. However, if she doesn't put on killer heels, she will be demoted after a while. As it should be.
This has happened a few times and each time her feet remember it and she immediately goes back to the last stage. Actually, according to the description, this is only supposed to happen sometimes. But it always happens.
How can I disable it so that the feet can remember and go through the training phase again?

edit//

I have now set up the quick key to check something. I discovered that the values were no longer reset. Or is the reduction in experience caused by fewer high heels noted elsewhere?

Edited by deathmorph
  • 2 weeks later...

There seems to be some sort of bug when using this mod in conjunction with Lazman's outfit replacer https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20628?tab=description.

The outfit replacer turns all vanilla outfits into high heel versions, as a result the speed debuff from this mod kicks in during the intro sequence. It seems to apply the speed debuff as soon as you wake up in the Vault.
For a while I couldn't figure out why I was covering so little distance with a full AP bar on 10 END & 10 AGI, but then I checked my player.getav Speedmult and it was in the 45-50 range.  
I had the speed debuff on lowest setting (25), so was not expecting to get such a massive movement penalty.
It also appeared that sometimes the mod had trouble recognizing the type of shoe my character was wearing (easiest way to reproduce is with Get Dirty / BYOP shower temporary undress feature). But some modded flat-heeled shoes were giving heel progress, etc.

As a result of all of these I tried disabling the speed debuff in the mod,'s MCM, turning "Enable High Heel Training" OFF in the MCM and even uninstalling the mod, but I'd keep getting a persistent -45, (-55 when I tried loading an earlier save, not sure what's causing the variation) Speedmult debuff.

If I try player.setav Speedmult 100, it would go to 55, I'd need to do player.setav Speedmult 145 to actually get it back to 100.

I have the console mod, cannot remember the name, that allows me to click on an actor and get details on all their active spell effects, perks, actor values, etc...
None of the Speedmult-affecting appear to be active, so I cannot even identify the source of the persistent effect.  

This was all observed while playing in 3rd person.

My reason to think that this is all caused by this mod is that I tested a new playthrough with the mod disabled and the Speedmult is at the correct value.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/23/2023 at 10:59 AM, Chupacabra Gonzales said:

There seems to be some ...

I also had problems with the speed malus at the beginning, so I no longer play with the malus, but use the second option.
The only drawback at the moment is that unlearning from level 5 to level 4 doesn't work, but despite the small shortcomings, I don't want to be without the mod anymore.
I am aware of the problem with BYOP. Simply take your shoes off and put them back on and it will work again. But you've probably already noticed that yourself.

Edited by deathmorph
  • 2 months later...

I love this mod. Unfortunately there are things that don't work properly. I have set that without HH you can only walk from Flexible Feet. My character has the Arched Feet level. Nevertheless, she can walk and run without HH.
If the mod is still being maintained, a review would be nice.

PS: It's only when you switch to a flat shoe that the settings seem to take effect. If you take off your flat shoes or let the mod do it, then you can no longer run barefoot.
Simply taking off the HH is apparently not noticed by the mod.

Edited by deathmorph