High Heel Training

View File

High Heel Training

Have you thought that Can't run in high heels! could use some needless complexity? Have you ever wished that only a single part of Immersive Hair Growth and Styling was ported to Fallout 4? Well have I got the mod for you! High Heel Training is a reimplementation of @emily1673's Immersive Hair Growth and Styling's high heel training to Fallout 4, and just like there, the fun starts when you start wearing high heels.

At first, high heels will be an exercise in frustration; you'll move much slower than without heels, and you'll find yourself tripping over your feet. But if you keep at it, wearing heels will become second nature to you. Sure, when not wearing heels you'll find yourself having trouble, but hey, that's just the price of looking good.

You will start with rank 0 feet ("Untrained Feet"), but with enough time your feet will become accustomed to heels, reaching rank 4 ("Arched Feet"). If you make a habit of wearing bondage boots, you will even eventually reach rank 5 ("Bondage Feet"). As you rise through the ranks, you will find yourself moving faster and tripping less while wearing high heels, but moving slower and tripping more while not wearing them.

Worried about losing all your progress to the next level because you had to go without heels for a bit? Not to worry, when you remove your heels there's a grace period before you lose your High Heel Training progress.

At the highest ranks of High Heel Training, your feet will become deformed, being stuck in a high heel shape even when not wearing heels, and they will be unable to fit into normal shoes.

Decided that you're not such a big fan of high heels after all? Not to worry, simply stop wearing heels and you'll eventually reduce your High Heel Training. But be warned, it will be a long process; reducing your high heel level takes three times as long as increasing it to the next rank, there is no grace period for untraining, and if you have reached rank 4 or rank 5, there's a good chance that your feet will remember their previous shape, instantly bringing you back to the previous level the moment you put on high heels or bondage boots.

New in 1.2: Can't Run In High Heels!

That's right, the mod that started it all is back, and now it's my mod! Even more so than my mod was already a Can't run in high heels! ripoff. Now, not only can you make it so you can't run or sprint while wearing high heels, but you can also have the effects tied to your High Heel Training rank, so the better you get at heels, the better your movement options become. Not only that, but the reverse can also be true: the more you get used to high heels, the more restricted your movement becomes while not wearing them. It's also completely user configurable, so if you want to always be able to run in heels, or never sprint without them, you can. Be warned though, the movement restrictions do stack with the speed penalty already present in the mod, so I would not recommend using both the Speed Debuff and Can't Run In High Heels options at the same time.

New in 1.3: Skimpy Armor Keyword Resource

With Skimpy Armor Keyword Resources, the false positives (and negatives?) that you may have gotten from High Heel System are now a thing of the past! If you set High Heel Training to use Skimpy Armor Keyword Resources, anything tagged as High Heels or Killer Heels will advance your High Heel Training, and anything tagged as Killer Heels are treated as being Painfully High Heels. This does, however, require that your mods have the proper SAKR tags in order to be recognized. I recommend checking out Rubber Duck's SAKR repo and NGamma's SAKR patches to see if the shoes you're using are already supported.

Requirements

Fallout 4 High Heels System or Skimpy Armor Keyword Resource

SUP F4SE

A high heels mod with HHS support or SAKR keywords

Soft Requirements

3rd Person Behavior Fixes - Required for speed penalties to apply to third-person sprinting

Mod Configuration Menu - Required to change the mod's settings

Devious Devices RC8 - Special handling for Devious Devices heels

Fusion Girl OR True Wasteland Body OR CBBE - Required for Cinderella Feet

HN66s TRS Outfits - Required for Cinderella Feet if using CBBE without TWB. Not required for FG or TWB

LooksMenu - Required for Cinderella Feet

Fallout 4 High Heels System - Required for Cinderella Feet, even if using SAKR

Known Issues

High Heel Training modifies the SpeedMult Actor Value; if you have multiple mods that modify the SpeedMult Actor Value, you may find yourself going obnoxiously slow. To deal with that possibility, you can modify or disable the speed penalties applied by High Heel Training.

LEGAL STUFF

All credit for the original idea and original implementations goes to @emily1673 and @JB.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/04/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    HHS or SAKR, SUP F4SE, some high heels

Edited by fish00

This is so cool. It works perfect, thanks!

I also tried it with a character whose Sex Attributes damage is 100% (affects your speed making you slower) and with your mod she ends up barely walking which is perfect.

Edited by JB.

I've been trying it out. 

After achieving Novice level five times, It seems that going into build mode resets all the stats to 0 for me. Workshop framework has a speed buff and flight while in build mode and it appears to trigger some kind of reset. There is a message that my character is no longer being tracked, or something to the effect, when I enter build mode.  

6 hours ago, antoniut said:

Works on female companions?

Thanks

Not currently, but I was planning on it for a future update.

3 hours ago, kazeha9 said:

i have crihh mod instaled do i need to remove it and instal this? or i can use both

They don't conflict, but you will find yourself getting around very slowly, and since you can't run, you won't ever trip. Also, if you're using the CBBE version of EasyGirl it won't trigger High Heel Training because it doesn't use High Heel System. but that's not CRIHH's fault.

5 hours ago, SkyrimMasterrace said:

Thanks for the mod :D
Are you planing to implement more stuff from emilys mod? :D

I am looking at making the hair growth and styling part of Immersive Hair Growth and Styling as its own standalone mod, but don't expect it for quite a while. I've also thought about the rest of the mod, and I won't be bringing over the full mod for two reasons

1. It would be a massive undertaking, and I'm not sure that I'd be able to
  2. There's no way to manipulate face overlays via Papyrus, so adding and detecting makeup and face piercings simply isn't possible

If 2 ever gets fixed (which is unlikely, given that LooksMenu hasn't had an update in over a year and a half), I'll reconsider it.

3 hours ago, acturia said:

I've been trying it out. 

After achieving Novice level five times, It seems that going into build mode resets all the stats to 0 for me. Workshop framework has a speed buff and flight while in build mode and it appears to trigger some kind of reset. There is a message that my character is no longer being tracked, or something to the effect, when I enter build mode.  

I'll look into it, thanks for the heads up.

4 hours ago, acturia said:

I've been trying it out. 

Do you have any other mods that modify build mode besides Workshop Framework? WSFW isn't resetting my stats, but it also isn't giving me any speed buffs or flight.

e: figured it out, Workshop Plus is the problem.

Edited by fish00
54 minutes ago, IceStormNG said:

Works nicely..

Just one thing: You can "cheat" the time in/out of heels by sleeping/waiting. Not sure whether that is intended or not.

Honestly, I'm not too fussed about people cheating the system; it's their game, they can do what they want. Plus, you should also have to spend a certain amount of real time in heels to increase your level, in addition to the consecutive game days needed, so it's not entirely free.

If you want to discourage yourself from just constantly waiting or sleeping, the best thing I can recommend is enabling Survival mode, or installing a needs mod like AN76.

this mod isnt working even though it uses HHS https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20628?tab=files. doesnt show any experience or anything, works fine with DD heels but those arent a full outfit they are just a foot slot item. if theres is an easy xedit fix or something could you let me know. other then that the mod seems to be running fine with other heels.

Edited by thebuzzer2
15 minutes ago, thebuzzer2 said:

this mod isnt working even though it uses HHS https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20628?tab=files. doesnt show any experience or anything, works fine with DD heels but those arent a full outfit they are just a foot slot item. if theres is an easy xedit fix or something could you let me know. other then that the mod seems to be running fine with other heels.

Did you make sure to download the "HDT highheel system" optional file? Because that file has HHS data in it, and the main download does not.

1 hour ago, fish00 said:

Did you make sure to download the "HDT highheel system" optional file? Because that file has HHS data in it, and the main download does not.

i definitely had it installed but i just reinstalled it all. what i did differently though is i installed the vanilla shoes ( the "optional" file says its aio and as i understand it doesnt need the main mod) and then overwrote it all with the heels version and it seems to be working fine now.

also any chance you will be making the cinderella feet for CBBE?

Edited by thebuzzer2
25 minutes ago, thebuzzer2 said:

i definitely had it installed but i just reinstalled it all. what i did differently though is i installed the vanilla shoes ( the "optional" file says its aio and as i understand it doesnt need the main mod) and then overwrote it all with the heels version and it seems to be working fine now.

also any chance you will be making the cinderella feet for CBBE?

Glad you managed to get it working, even if I have no idea why it wasn't working in the first place.

wrt CBBE cinderella feet: I'd love to, but the way cinderella feet are implemented currently requires the body you're using to have a slider that puts your feet in a high heel position. Fusion Girl has this, and unless I missed something, CBBE doesn't, hence why it supports FG but not CBBE. TWB, it turns out, also has a high heels slider, so I can add support for that.

Having issues with the mod.  Equipped the DD "Slave Heels" (which are about as 'high' as you can get, I think). 

Even after getting all the way to 'arched' heels, I'm still being seeing my movement impeded. 
Even with the training time set to "Ultra Short", I still didn't see anything new after at least a week of waiting either.  Never got to stage 5.

Update:

Ran a second (fresh) test with a DD corset (which apparently comes with heels).  Was again taking ages to level up, even with it still set to Ultra Short.

Edited by ChandraArgentis

Loving the mod so far but just encountered a new bug.

I started a new game and set the frequency for the trip/fall to the highest level.  It was all going great until my character tripped and fell twice in rapid succession - specifically, she fell over again before the camera could return to normal.  Now my camera is locked into the third person camera.  The one that doesn't move and instead moves my character while the camera stays still.

I'm aware there exists a console command to get my camera back (though idr what it is...) but I guess the mod needs some code to pause firing new trip events until the current one finishes playing.

3 hours ago, chuckdm said:

I started a new game and set the frequency for the trip/fall to the highest level.  It was all going great until my character tripped and fell twice in rapid succession - specifically, she fell over again before the camera could return to normal.  Now my camera is locked into the third person camera.  The one that doesn't move and instead moves my character while the camera stays still.

I'm aware there exists a console command to get my camera back (though idr what it is...) but I guess the mod needs some code to pause firing new trip events until the current one finishes playing.

Could try DIEL to see if an input layer is locked and find the layer use - RIEL #

15 hours ago, chuckdm said:

Fun fact, I'm pretty sure that I've fallen while sitting down with this mod on...

Hi there, the concept sound really interesting but i have some questions:

Im in a 3 day long old game, can i and should i speed up the process so i can walk fine with heels? cause those are the only shoes i have!

Which kind of heels count for the training? or how does the mod knows when you are wearing heels? i mean, my character walks in tiptoes even barefoot, so even if i dont have anything on slot 33 HHS is working with a height level for the cbbe nif, does it count?

Thanks!

Photo131.png

Edited by Gamaramdi

Can you speed up the process? Yes, absolutely you can. Should you? Well, that's up to you. If it were me, I'd probably speed up training, at least until I hit rank 2 or 3.

High heel detection is done via HHS, as long as you're wearing something in slot 33 and have a HHS adjustment above a certain value, you're considered to be wearing heels. If you're not wearing anything in slot 33, you're not considered to be wearing heels, even if you have a HHS adjustment.