Hello there !

Gotta say I greatly enjoyed your previous work on Skyrim, works really well !

Altho I am encountering a small problem on Fallout 4, regarding the cinderella feet : I do have the option in the MCM, it does play speed debuff, I have the notification of feets being stuck in a high heel position, even the HDT heigh change, but my PC's feets still keep a flat appearance. I double checked all requirements, all are up to date.

I use CBBE, also running HNS 66 TRS.

When I use sexybastardo's patch 1.2 (from support page 4), it does keeps the appearance, but neglects all maluses from arched feets without heels, and can sprint without heels.

Any idea what might cause it ?

Edited by hitman46

Feature Request: Add CHR and AGL modifiers that mirror the training vs running modality. So for heels, if your fastest is sprinting then CHR+2/AGL+2, running CHR+1/AGL+1, walking no modifiers; while flats would be negative, so sprinting no modifiers, running CHR-1/AGL-1, walking CHR-2/AGL-2.

Math.floor(trainingTime) - Calculates the largest integer less than or equal to the passed in value.

So when player checks its training status she will get 0.00 Time in Heels until time spent in heels reaches 1 day of game time.

It looks confusing when you are walking in heels for some hours and status shows you all time "Time in Heels: 0.00/2.40 days".

Sorry for my english.

On 4/3/2024 at 12:16 AM, fish00 said:

That's correct.

I'm currently having a serious problem - at least for myself. Occupying slot 29 resulted in the Meelee bug that I described here.
How can I prevent the slot from being taken up? I don't use Cinderella feet.

image.png.36ff2d82dcb8c92e446cf15c567ae98b.png

Edited by deathmorph

Sorry to Pop the Bubble but for the Block Bug there is No fix.
Even on a Vanila Game run it will/can happen.

Best thing is quit the game. And than Reload 1-2 Safes before it happened, if OK than load the Next higher, Since the Last Safe you did is mostly already corrupt.

On another note i did install HHT with everything i need, but when i started the game a Popup did say something CBBE found But not HN66 Barefoot outfit. but have the mod instaled+esp ( dont need esp for Nuka ride)

Edited by Azroq
On 4/19/2024 at 8:14 PM, Azroq said:

Sorry to Pop the Bubble but for the Block Bug there is No fix.
Even on a Vanila Game run it will/can happen.

If you mean my post: yes, there is a solution. Just don't use slot 29 with a mod. Even if it happened in vanilla, which I haven't even had in all these years - why force the problem by deliberately occupying slot 29?

PS: unfortunately it's not just Cinderella's feet. Mines also silently occupy the slot from time to time. Especially when using favorites. Which I no longer use. Since then there has been peace and quiet with the unwanted occupancy.

Edited by deathmorph

Currently running into the issue of the cinderella feet not actually having any offset so they clip in the ground, if i add height via HHS on the HHTDummy object it works temporarily but once i reequip and then unequip heels it goes back to having no offset at all.

been racking my little brain tryna figure out what is wrong.

could it be related to letting atomic muscle overwrite the ZaZ skeleton?

EDIT: should have actually tested without it before saying anything, it was the problem. :)

Edited by detduva