Works fantastic for my current char.

Thanks a lot for this.

The tool is firmly integrated into the story - I would be happy if I had a switch that prevents the training effect from disappearing

or that the effect takes a significantly longer time to wear off

Spoiler

Fallout4_Kapitel_02_23.jpg

Edited by Miauzi

I need some help. For some reason the mod refuses to treat any bondage heels from devious devices and devious devices RC8 as heels, instead treating them as flat shoes. it works perfectly fine with every other hhs mod I have but not any of the devious ones

Vor 22 Minuten sagte nonameo:

Ich brauche Hilfe. Aus irgendeinem Grund weigert sich der Mod, Bondage-Absätze von hinterhältigen Geräten und hinterhältigen Geräten RC8 als Absätze zu behandeln, anstatt sie als flache Schuhe zu behandeln. es funktioniert perfekt mit jedem anderen HHS-Mod, den ich habe, aber nicht mit einem der hinterhältigen

the boots from DD and RC8 have a "brake" in them - so if you wear them you automatically walk slowly

it is possible that there is a conflict with the "brake" mechanism from the "training" mod

it works perfectly on Skyrim with the combination - but I don't know how everything has to be "knitted" here - there is

but there are some serious differences between Fallout and Skyrim

is it possible that the highest level is only triggered when wearing shoes or boots from the DD pack?

I have a power suit for my character here - he also has integrated ballet boots

Although the wearing time is already 10 times the training time required for the 5th level - nothing changes

the training gets stuck at the 4th level

Spoiler

ist es möglich das die höchste Stufe nur ausgelöst wird wenn man Schuhe bzw. Stiefel vom DD-Paket trägt?

Ich habe hier einen Power-Anzug für meinen Char - der hat ebenfalls Ballet-Stiefel integriert

Obwohl die Tragezeit schon das 10-fache von der für die 5. Stufe nötigen trainingszeit beträgt - ändert sich nix

das Training bleibt auf der 4. Stufe hängen

Vor 6 Stunden sagte Miauzi:

ist es möglich, dass die höchste Stufe nur beim Tragen von Schuhen oder Stiefeln aus dem DD-Paket ausgelöst wird?

Ich habe hier einen Power-Anzug für meinen Charakter - er hat auch integrierte Ballettstiefel

Obwohl die Tragezeit bereits das 10-fache der für das 5. Level erforderlichen Trainingszeit beträgt - ändert sich nichts

Enthüllen Sie versteckte Inhalte

ist es möglich das die höchste Stufe nur ausgelöst wird wenn man Schuhe bzw. Stiefel vom DD-Paket trägt?

Ich habe hier einen Power-Anzug für meinen Char - der hat ebenfalls Ballet-Stiefel integriert

Obwohl die Tragezeit schon das 10-fache von der für die 5. Stufe nötigen trainingszeit beträgt - ändert sich nix

test durchgeführt - erst durch das Anziehen von DD-Stiefeln springt die Stufe von 4 auf 5

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, somebody can help me? Mod seems doesn't work with CBBE for me at all, I tried it with Fusion Girl and it was working perfectly fine.

I used these mods to test:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20628
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/38562

Both versions was with HHS support but verion with Fusion Girl was working, my character was slower and was tripping sometimes. Then I decided to switch for CBBE mecause it's more popular and I can't make mod work with it, I even reinstalled everything from scratch and still nothing. I use MO2 maybe something because of it but Fusion Girl was working fine with MO2.

Vor 20 Minuten sagte TheBarbie:

Leute, kann mir jemand helfen? Mod scheint bei mir überhaupt nicht mit CBBE zu funktionieren, ich habe es mit Fusion Girl versucht und es hat einwandfrei funktioniert.

Diese Mods habe ich zum Testen verwendet:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20628
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/38562

Beide Versionen waren mit HHS-Unterstützung, aber Version mit Fusion Girl funktionierte, mein Charakter war langsamer und stolperte manchmal. Dann entschied ich mich für CBBE zu wechseln, weil es beliebter ist und ich Mods damit nicht zum Laufen bringen kann, ich habe sogar alles von Grund auf neu installiert und immer noch nichts. Ich benutze MO2 vielleicht deswegen, aber Fusion Girl funktionierte gut mit MO2.

ich verstehe nicht war Dein Problem ist?

Wenn Du eine funktionierende FG-Version hast - warum bist Du auf cbbe gewechselt?

Wenn es Dir nur um das Herumlaufen in schicken Klamotten geht - ja dazu ist cbbe gut - wobei sehr viele für cbbe erstellte Mods inzwischen eine FG-Konversation haben

die übrigens auch gut funktionieren und gut aussehen

Wenn Du Sex-Animationen möchtest in Verbindung mit dem AAF kommst Du an FG gar nicht vorbei - das mit cbe zu Laufen zu bringen ist gerade für Anfänger ein Alptraum

davon mal abgesehen - ich habe auf beiden Körper-Versionen den Mod zu funktionieren gebracht - bin aber aktuell bei FG

Spoiler

I don't understand what your problem is?

If you have a working FG version - why did you switch to cbbe?

If you just want to walk around in fancy clothes - yes, cbbe is good at that - although many mods created for cbbe now have an FG conversation

which, by the way, also work well and look good

If you want sex animations in connection with the AAF, you can't avoid FG - getting that to work with cbe is a nightmare, especially for beginners

Apart from that - I got the mod to work on both body versions - but I'm currently with FG

Edited by Miauzi
Vor 33 Minuten sagte TheBarbie:

Ja, das war mein Hauptgrund. CBBE hat viel mehr Outfits, aber wenn du sagst, dass ich FG für AAF verwenden soll, wechsle ich zurück. Danke für die Hilfe und Entschuldigung für die Störung.

schaue einfach mal hier nach - ich habe faktisch alles was ich an Klamotten wollte für meinen Char auch in einer FG-Version gefunden

Is this bug only in CBBE and not in Fusion Girl?

Maybe I have something that conflicts?

I did some debugging and it seems that Fallout 4 High Heels System (HHS) has some kind of delay or bug.

When you equip outfit, the heels value is set to 0 and your shoes are inside the ground. You then need to equip another item so that the system recognizes your heels.

The problem here is that High Heel Training (HHT) will try to act immediately when you change outfits.

The HHT CheckHeels function runs when you equip heels, but the HHS height value is 0.

To fix this I tried adding CheckHeels call into OnTimer event. It worked ok. Even if the heels height was updated at a later time, the CheckHeels was run periodically to update the system to catch that.

But the issue then became that when you equip heels the systems still do not update the heels status until you equip another item. You can move around really slowly because of the penalty of walking without heels. And when you equip heels you still move slowly until you equip something else. This is really immersion breaking.

Ultimately the delay should be fixed or mitigated in HHS by the author. We dont have source code it seems.
I tried calling every function in HHS, but I could not find anything that would fix the heels detection. Maybe I just dont understand the functions.

All I could do was use a custom height, but you cannot really know what the heel height is supposed to be.

Here is a workaround/mitigation that HHT could do in meanwhile:

- To mitigate the need to re equip items to see the penalties/buffs affect, store the form ID and height of heels when detected. Then use that stored height instead of HHS system if it is available.

- Player is still in ground, to raise up the custom height system HHS offers can be used with the known stored forms when player equips them. This looks somewhat difficult to get right though.

I implemented a basic version of the first point for myself, but I am not too confident with it having no bugs or working properly. It stores ten last used heels into an array. See attachments. As always, "All credit for the original idea and original implementation goes to @emily1673 This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License." as said in the main post. Additionally, credits for further edits to the author of this topic @fish00.

EDIT / UPDATE:
I posted a better/more complete fix here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/186115-high-heel-training/page/3/#comment-3917873
so these two files are not needed and the new fix is recommended instead.

TimerScript.psc TimerScript.pex

Edited by Hermangk

For my previous post, it seems that the bug appears only sometimes. (sad)

On a newer save heels work immediately, but on an older save they are still bugged. It might be location dependent or something.

I also figured now that the issue gets fixed by equipping and unequipping an item, so it could be temporarily fixed by trying to do just that: equip and unequip some hidden item. Might be worth to try next.

EDIT: It seems that having rank 4 and cinderella feet turned on will fix the issue of heels not detected on equip, as cinderella feet are already equipped and are then unequipped when you equip heels. This is why after playing longer the heels suddenly started working for me.

On 5/4/2022 at 6:23 AM, ninjabot117 said:

Not sure how this could work I don't understand coding, but wouldn't you be able to edit the foot model to be arched  and have it be a piece of clothing or something? that way it doesn't matter if you have CBBE or Fusion girl.

Looks like the code has support for https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10026/ to morph the feet when choosing CBBE in settings.

You may want to try that out. Looks like its not documented anywhere.

Also, HN66s TRS Outfits - CBBE - SHB - HHS an item for CBBE that looks like arched/cinderella feet. A script could be made to equip that. Would be nice if there is a way to equip it without showing in inventory, is there? ?
NkDwJzE.jpeg.be3f3d6248f0430b4d54aed3d01bad21.jpegimage.png.5165c664ca54060e6053db3996947d37.png

Edited by Hermangk

Sorry for the spam, but I have spent the week now figuring things out and creating a small fix for the issues.
Attached are two files. They are based on High Heel Training 1.1.zip

HighHeelTrainingScriptEquipAndCinderella.7z

- HighHeelTrainingScriptEquipAndCinderella.7z

- What: Fixes heel detection. Enables Cinderella feet for CBBE body (if using HighHeelTrainingCinderellaFeet_CBBE_HN66s_TRS.7z as well)

- Requires the original HighHeelTraining from main post.

- Should be compatible with Fusion Girl, in case it also has the heel detection problem. Only tested CBBE though.

- How: Replaces the TimerScript with a version that automatically equips and unequips an item (shield) when you equip heels. Your heels should now be recognized. It also enables cinderella feet for CBBE if the esp below is also installed by equipping the item in the esp.

HighHeelTrainingCinderellaFeet_CBBE_HN66s_TRS.7z

- HighHeelTrainingCinderellaFeet_CBBE_HN66s_TRS.7z

- What: Enables Cinderella feet for CBBE body

- Requires you to use https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/47810

- Requires HighHeelTrainingScriptEquipAndCinderella.7z above as it uses the added items.

- How: Replaces the HighHeelTraining.esp with a version that has HHTCBBECinderellaFeetTRSAA and HHTCBBECinderellaFeetTRS, which together make a shoes item that references HN66s TRS Outfits tiptoe heels. It also adds them as a property to the HighHeelTraining TimerScript so it can equip the item.

As always, "All credit for the original idea and original implementation goes to @emily1673 This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License." as said in the main post. Additionally, credits for further edits to the author of this topic @fish00.

Edited by Hermangk
  • 4 weeks later...

I enabled papyrus logging and got this:

[12/05/2022] error: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
	[ (00000014)].Actor.WornHasKeyword() - "<native>" Line ?
	[Active effect 1 on  (00000014)].fish0:HHT:TimerScript.CheckHeels() - "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\fish0\HHT\TimerScript.psc" Line 457
	[Active effect 1 on  (00000014)].fish0:HHT:TimerScript.OnItemEquipped() - "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\fish0\HHT\TimerScript.psc" Line 308

It appears that 0x27D111 form is not found from "Devious Devices.esm" in ConfigScript even if the esm is there. I checked and no such form or similar is in "Devious Devices.esm".
I might be wrong, but maybe there was some kind of update that changed the form id to 0x01A24F.

3 hours ago, Hermangk said:

stack:
	[Active effect 1 on  (00000014)].fish0:HHT:TimerScript.CheckHeels() - "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\fish0\HHT\TimerScript.psc" Line 457
	[Active effect 1 on  (00000014)].fish0:HHT:TimerScript.OnItemEquipped() - "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\fish0\HHT\TimerScript.psc" Line 308

It appears that 0x27D111 form is not found from "Devious Devices.esm" in ConfigScript even if the esm is there. I checked and no such form or similar is in "Devious Devices.esm".
I might be wrong, but maybe there was some kind of update that changed the form id to 0x01A24F.

It's the ID for a DD_kw_EffectType_HighHeels keyword in my Devious Devives.esm, but it's probably not present in DD 2.0. You probably need a community updated version like RC8 to get that.

• 4 weeks later...

Alright, I'm all Elden Ring-ed out, so I decided it's time to come back to this. Whipped up a quick update to finish fully cannibalizing @JB.'s old mod, and just in time to be late for Christmas too. The mod is pretty much feature-complete on the player's side, so unless I'm struck by inspiration the next major update should be focusing on applying High Heel Training to NPCs. But before that, I'm hoping to get a bugfix update out that addresses all the issues people have reported in this thread.

On 6/17/2022 at 6:20 PM, jbezorg said:

Great mod. Devious Training is a must-have for my Skyrim install. Glad to see it in FO4.

Is there regression back to normal or is this one way? Cursed Loot placed HH Restrictive boots on the player and they were worn for a quarter of a game day before they were unlocked and removed. Now I'm getting reminders to put them back on several game days later.

It should have regression, but it's very slow, and wearing heels for any amount of time will reset it.

On 7/12/2022 at 6:11 PM, Eric_Timyang said:

I'm glad to use such an interesting MOD. It seems to use Devious training in Skyrim.

Can I translate your MOD into Chinese and publish it on the Chinese forum?(http://www.9damaogame.net/forum-40-1.html

I will indicate taht you are the author.?

Yeah, creating a translation is just fine. Just remember that your translation also has to be licensed under CC BY-SA 4.0.

On 7/1/2022 at 11:15 AM, Raine_Hyd said:

Where do I get the Cinderella Feet?

Install Fusion Girl or True Wasteland Body.

On 5/3/2022 at 11:23 PM, ninjabot117 said:

Not sure how this could work I don't understand coding, but wouldn't you be able to edit the foot model to be arched  and have it be a piece of clothing or something? that way it doesn't matter if you have CBBE or Fusion girl.

Unfortunately, meshes in Fallout 4 just aren't set up in a way to make that work.

Also, I'm a coder, not a modeller, so if there's a code way to do it I'll stick with that.

On 11/11/2022 at 6:13 PM, Labsink said:

Sorry for the spam, but I have spent the week now figuring things out and creating a small fix for the issues.
Attached are two files. They are based on High Heel Training 1.1.zip

HighHeelTrainingScriptEquipAndCinderella.7z 9.92 kB · 16 downloads

- HighHeelTrainingScriptEquipAndCinderella.7z

- What: Fixes heel detection. Enables Cinderella feet for CBBE body (if using HighHeelTrainingCinderellaFeet_CBBE_HN66s_TRS.7z as well)

- Should be compatible with Fusion Girl, in case it also has the heel detection problem. Only tested CBBE though.

- How: Replaces the TimerScript with a version that automatically equips and unequips an item (shield) when you equip heels. Your heels should now be recognized. It also enables cinderella feet for CBBE if the esp below is also installed by equipping the item in the esp.

HighHeelTrainingCinderellaFeet_CBBE_HN66s_TRS.7z 3.66 kB · 11 downloads

- HighHeelTrainingCinderellaFeet_CBBE_HN66s_TRS.7z

- What: Enables Cinderella feet for CBBE body

- Requires you to use https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/47810

- Requires HighHeelTrainingScriptEquipAndCinderella.7z above as it uses the added items.

- How: Replaces the HighHeelTraining.esp with a version that has HHTCBBECinderellaFeetTRSAA and HHTCBBECinderellaFeetTRS, which together make a shoes item that references HN66s TRS Outfits tiptoe heels. It also adds them as a property to the HighHeelTraining TimerScript so it can equip the item.

As always, "All credit for the original idea and original implementation goes to @emily1673 This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License." as said in the main post. Additionally, credits for further edits to the author of this topic @fish00.

Nice! I hope you don't mind, I'll probably yoink all this for the next version of the mod.

On 12/5/2022 at 2:28 PM, Labsink said:

stack:

This is "fixed" in the latest version by no longer supporting DD 2.0. I didn't realize that the keyword I was using was added in RC8, so now it's the only version officially supported.

Please understand the following contribution as a suggestion and not as a (malicious) criticism of your mod

I'm using your training mod in my current Fallout 4 run - it's even an integral part of my narrative at the beginning of my blog story.

It is used on 2 Ouit-Fit or armor mods - both of which have ballet boots as footwear

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/61925

(mit folgender FG-Konvertierung https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/62236 )

Spoiler

Fallout4_Kapitel_02_23.jpg.3f518ef272b6f8a8874bce72fdaa7ef3.jpg

(die FG-Konvertierung kommt von https://arca.live/b/tullius?category=폴아웃+모드&target=all&keyword=angeli )

Spoiler

Fallout4_Kapitel16_75.jpg.d197ed8164ba0320b072cc6b80d81d3d.jpg

Now the problem:
Although both outfits have ballet boots, they are not recognized as top level shoes/boots when "training".
No matter how long I (i.e. my character) wore the shoes - the "switch" was not flipped

Only the (temporary) putting on of the ballet boots from the DD mod (RC8 version) triggered the "switch".
If I now change the outfit to one of the two mods described - then the training level is retained...
..which is even more confusing to me.

For me it would be nice if your training system could recognize that my char wears (restrictive) ballet boots and I can reach the highest level without the DD mod (which I hardly use anymore)

15 hours ago, fish00 said:

Nice! I hope you don't mind, I'll probably yoink all this for the next version of the mod.

I do not mind at all. Its good to get the mod in a good shape for everyone to use.

15 hours ago, fish00 said:

This is "fixed" in the latest version by no longer supporting DD 2.0. I didn't realize that the keyword I was using was added in RC8, so now it's the only version officially supported.

Kind of sad to see support go away. I fixed it for myself by just adding the check for the keyword being none or not when I used DD.

But I installed RC8 so dropping support does not affect me anymore, except mentally. ?

While we have you here... ?

1. I added for myself a value to see how high each heel was when I press the hotkey to view the training status. Normally you would be able to gauge that anyways. But in game it is not possible to just look at a heel and know if it is actually high or not. This is because the heel height is not necessarily tied to the display model.

2. I was thinking that maybe the mod could just use GetFormFromFile to get the heels from the other mod. It is not as nice, but possibly more proper.

3. Looks like I left a bug in the code where the heel items keep multiplying in the inventory. Need to delete the items from inventory every once in a while (on every equip of heels for example).

4. I do not really like the speed multiplier effect, it looks a bit too unpolished. I was trying to see if I could disable running and sprinting based on the training as already suggested before. You can do it with the InputEnableLayer. But that is probably a bigger feature. Or it could be a separate mod entirely.

Used it to disable sneaking and jumping in heels as well based on training and heels.

The slow effect might look better when the player walks only.

5. I made it so that when you have bondage feet you get very high pain chance and cannot jump or run without proper heels.

6. I noted that the pain effect stops the escape timer of AAF violate. So when you run away from your violators and trip, they start attacking you again. It is somewhat game breaking if escaping is essential for you. Especially when you cannot run in heels.

I will send you a DM/PM with some code. Should have at least something in it regarding the points 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.

Maybe you get an inspiration from my chicken scribble or can use some of it for your soup.

PS. did not read the release notes of 1.2 yet.

Edited by Labsink
1 hour ago, Labsink said:

Kind of sad to see support go away. I fixed it for myself by just adding the check for the keyword being none or not when I used DD.

But I installed RC8 so dropping support does not affect me anymore, except mentally. ?

tbf, it's less "DD2 is no longer supported" and more "whoops, turns out DD2 was never properly supported". I may very well go back and support it properly someday. I'd like to think that most people have switched to RC8 at this point, but given that DD2 has its own mod page and RC8 is buried in the middle of a very long thread, there's probably more DD2 users still out there than I imagine.

1. I added for myself a value to see how high each heel was when I press the hotkey to view the training status. Normally you would be able to gauge that anyways. But in game it is not possible to just look at a heel and know if it is actually high or not. This is because the heel height is not necessarily tied to the display model.

Yeah, that's a bit of a sticking point. I, personally, would like to mod the inventory screen to show heel height, but given my lack of experience with .swf files and the dearth of good guides for FO4 modding, I don't know the first place to start with that.

2. I was thinking that maybe the mod could just use GetFormFromFile to get the heels from the other mod. It is not as nice, but possibly more proper.

It might be more proper, but it would also require manual support for every mod adding high heels. It's one of the big problems I had with Can't Run in High Heels, and one of the impetuses for the creation of this mod in the first place.

4. I do not really like the speed multiplier effect, it looks a bit too unpolished. I was trying to see if I could disable running and sprinting based on the training as already suggested before. You can do it with the InputEnableLayer. But that is probably a bigger feature. Or it could be a separate mod entirely.

Used it to disable sneaking and jumping in heels as well based on training and heels.

The slow effect might look better when the player walks only.

The more that I thought about it, the less I liked it too. It's mainly there because it was in the original YPS mod, it's why I added the CRiHH functionality in 1.2, and in the future I'll likely change it so that the CRiHH functionality is on by default, with the speed penalty defaulting to off.

The rest doesn't require an immediate response, but I still appreciate all the work you did, even if I don't end up using it.

On 3/6/2022 at 7:48 PM, ChandraArgentis said:

Having issues with the mod.  Equipped the DD "Slave Heels" (which are about as 'high' as you can get, I think). 

Even after getting all the way to 'arched' heels, I'm still being seeing my movement impeded. 
Even with the training time set to "Ultra Short", I still didn't see anything new after at least a week of waiting either.  Never got to stage 5.

Update:

Ran a second (fresh) test with a DD corset (which apparently comes with heels).  Was again taking ages to level up, even with it still set to Ultra Short.

Was this issue ever fixed?