On 1/21/2024 at 12:06 AM, ElBarto747 said:

Unfortunately, she doesn't recognize when I take off the high heels and I'm barefoot. Only when I put on other shoes does the mod regulate that I no longer wear high heels.

Is there a solution to this?

On 1/26/2024 at 6:07 PM, deathmorph said:

PS: It's only when you switch to a flat shoe that the settings seem to take effect. If you take off your flat shoes or let the mod do it, then you can no longer run barefoot.
Simply taking off the HH is apparently not noticed by the mod.

I believe I had the same issue with equipping heels not being recognized. My testing revealed at the time that one needs to equip an item in a non-body slot. I made a patch with the fix. Later it seems to have been updated for the newest code here and it contains the fix as far as I see.

Did you try it out yet to see if it fixes the issue for you?

6 minutes ago, Labsink said:

Did you try it out yet to see if it fixes the issue for you?

I don't know exactly what you mean. I use Fusion Girl bodies and don't use Cinderella feet. However, what I read there relates to this.
Or did you create another patch where it is generally immediately recognized when the HH is removed?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/2/2024 at 1:33 AM, deathmorph said:

I don't know exactly what you mean. I use Fusion Girl bodies and don't use Cinderella feet. However, what I read there relates to this.
Or did you create another patch where it is generally immediately recognized when the HH is removed?

One of the fixes in the same patches was this, so I was thinking that maybe the issue is the same/similar and maybe the same fix fixes it for you:

On 11/12/2022 at 1:13 AM, Labsink said:

- What: Fixes heel detection. Enables Cinderella feet for CBBE body (if using HighHeelTrainingCinderellaFeet_CBBE_HN66s_TRS.7z as well)

- Requires the original HighHeelTraining from main post.

- Should be compatible with Fusion Girl, in case it also has the heel detection problem. Only tested CBBE though.

- How: Replaces the TimerScript with a version that automatically equips and unequips an item (shield) when you equip heels. Your heels should now be recognized. It also enables cinderella feet for CBBE if the esp below is also installed by equipping the item in the esp.

The same fix seemed to be a part of the patch updated for latest version that was shared here that I shared in earlier post.

2 hours ago, Labsink said:

The same fix seemed to be a part of the patch updated for latest version that was shared here that I shared in earlier post.

I have now tried the patch that relates to heel detection. Unfortunately this has no effect, my actress can still run when the heel is taken off. It's only when a flat shoe is put on - or a BYOP shower is used - that she loses the ability to run without heels. A pity.

I tested both patches, the one for version 1.1 from you and the one for 1.2 from sexybastardo - which is also based on yours.

image.png.0c6db50c7228d0a168080f52771cc8fb.png

Do you know of a patch for version 1.2 that only relates to heel detection? Maybe it's because both patches also refer to the Cinderella CBBE feet and I use FG?

Edited by deathmorph

Thanks for the update, very nice :)

I updated the mod while the game was running, I hope there are no problems?

PS: 

It's great that you included SAKR support. And a short feedback on recognition: after using the BYOP shower, the mod now recognizes the HH immediately. Unfortunately, the mod still doesn't recognize when the heels are taken off for testing. My character can still run there.

To be on the safe side, I will completely remove the mod and reinstall it. Not that the cause is due to the update in the running game.

Edited by deathmorph
47 minutes ago, fish00 said:

Updating an existing save should be possible and not break anything.

Thanks for the quick reply. I updated my post parallel to yours, I hope you were still able to see it.

PS: I use Fusion Girl.

--------

PPS: I have reinstalled the HH training and according to the message it has just started. The character can only walk slowly. However, this doesn't change when the heels are taken off. Normally the character should be able to run? However, that was already the case in version 1.2.
This is practically the other side of the process described above, that when the maximum level is reached, the heels can be taken off without effect.

Edited by deathmorph
1 hour ago, deathmorph said:

Thanks for the update, very nice :)

I updated the mod while the game was running, I hope there are no problems?

PS: 

It's great that you included SAKR support. And a short feedback on recognition: after using the BYOP shower, the mod now recognizes the HH immediately. Unfortunately, the mod still doesn't recognize when the heels are taken off for testing. My character can still run there.

To be on the safe side, I will completely remove the mod and reinstall it. Not that the cause is due to the update in the running game.

Could you take a screenshot of the MCM settings, as well as a screenshot of what shows up when you press the "Check Status" hotkey? Also, which outfit exactly are you using?

38 minutes ago, fish00 said:

Could you take a screenshot of the MCM settings, as well as a screenshot of what shows up when you press the "Check Status" hotkey? Also, which outfit exactly are you using?

Gladly. Here are my settings. For clothing I'm currently using vtaw in different versions. Here are the boots from vtaw 6 and the other clothing items from vtaw 8. I hope this helps with your search.

2024-03-3010_45_04-Fallout4.png.2843d63a1a094bd54450cf8244a0da7c.png

2024-03-3010_46_30-Fallout4.png.2255288983c8abbc79b634839ac31b5a.png2024-03-3010_47_01-Fallout4.png.a05d0ac99107f09a6d9640a67eb621a8.png

2024-03-3010_48_27-Fallout4.png.db910788d14f4222ddd419f043e4b93d.png

By the way, without SAKR, the same effects.

PS: In german, Ein stands for On, and Aus for Off.

Edited by deathmorph
Posted (edited)

Ok, based on those settings, at rank 1

• You should be able to run (move normal speed) without heels
  • You should not be able to run while wearing high heels (so you're forced to walk instead)
  • You should not be able to sprint (move fast with shift, using AP) at all

What is the situation in your game?

Edited by fish00
8 hours ago, fish00 said:

Ok, based on those settings, at rank 1

• You should be able to run (move normal speed) without heels
  • You should not be able to run while wearing high heels (so you're forced to walk instead)
  • You should not be able to sprint (move fast with shift, using AP) at all

What is the situation in your game?

The situation is that if I just deactivate the heels in Pipboy it doesn't work. The same applies if I can't get the heels back on at Violate after the AAF scene. The bottom line is that it only works when I wear a flat shoe (or vanilla clothing - slot 3). And then if necessary, take it off again or not. Only then does the mod seem to receive its status.
The same applies when the maximum level is reached. I take off my heels, but I can run and sprint normally. I can only walk after putting on a flat shoe (or vanilla clothing - slot 3).

It's verifiable, I just tested it. My character takes off his heels and can't run. I make myself a pair of Wastelander shoes (flat) at the chemistry station and put them on. My character can then jog immediately. This also works when I take my shoes off again.
However, I can't sprint.

I miss the correct function as my character wants to run away from danger when training starts. If she takes her shoes off to do it. Unfortunately that doesn't work yet.
But I'm very happy that you're taking on the problem.

Edited by deathmorph

image.png.e631ca06317c906ab1301d55fa50fc05.png
Question about leveling, does it have to be double the designated value to level up? It seems that i can only level up when i reduce the difficulty to very easy, and even then leveling to the next tier takes more points then displayed.

4 hours ago, deathmorph said:

The situation is that if I just deactivate the heels in Pipboy it doesn't work. The same applies if I can't get the heels back on at Violate after the AAF scene. The bottom line is that it only works when I wear a flat shoe (or vanilla clothing - slot 3). And then if necessary, take it off again or not. Only then does the mod seem to receive its status.
The same applies when the maximum level is reached. I take off my heels, but I can run and sprint normally. I can only walk after putting on a flat shoe (or vanilla clothing - slot 3).

It's verifiable, I just tested it. My character takes off his heels and can't run. I make myself a pair of Wastelander shoes (flat) at the chemistry station and put them on. My character can then jog immediately. This also works when I take my shoes off again.
However, I can't sprint.

I miss the correct function as my character wants to run away from danger when training starts. If she takes her shoes off to do it. Unfortunately that doesn't work yet.
But I'm very happy that you're taking on the problem.

So I hate to be all "works on my machine", but I simply can't replicate the issue; for me, unequipping heels works perfectly fine. However, I've attached a new version of one of the scripts which should work to solve your issue, but there will be a several second delay before it kicks in. Just replace the file in scripts/fish0/hht

TimerScript.pex

2 hours ago, fish00 said:

So I hate to be all "works on my machine", but I simply can't replicate the issue; for me, unequipping heels works perfectly fine. However, I've attached a new version of one of the scripts which should work to solve your issue, but there will be a several second delay before it kicks in. Just replace the file in scripts/fish0/hht

1.3.1:

The detection now works. Thank you for your work. I reinstalled HHT, as soon as I take off the heels my character can run fast after the delay you described.

However, sprinting is not possible, even though I selected Novice as a prerequisite for sprinting without heels in the settings. What information can I give you to help?

2024-03-3104_45_24-Fallout4.png.ff6eeb2352733c8ab258ce902c4b7ada.png

Edited by deathmorph

Allright, I'll bite and check this mod out, it looks really promising...

A couple of questions before I start:

1) I run CBBE-3BBB and don't have HN66's TRS - am I going to run into some issues if I disable Cinderella feet?

2) How well does this mod play with other mods that alter Player's appearance (Rad Morphing Redux, Assimilation, Tattoo After Rape, Sex Harassment, etc.)?

3) You mentioned that Player's feet can get deformed if using heels frequently; could you provide more details (specifically, pictures) for each stage of deformation? It'd really help.

4) Would you consider flagging your plugin as ESL? It wouldn't be an .esl plugin, but rather .esp with ESL flag so it wouldn't eat that one precious plugin space (things like this really matter when you run a heavy load order, not gonna lie!).

If I think of some other questions, I'll surely ask! Oh, and I'll also report any issues I find along the way! Nonetheless, this mod looks really good and I'm really eager to give it a shot!

By the way, thanks for referencing my repository for SAKR patches - I really appreciate it! :)

4 minutes ago, rubber_duck said:

2) How well does this mod play with other mods that alter Player's appearance (Rad Morphing Redux, Assimilation, Tattoo After Rape, Sex Harassment, etc.)?

I have installed all the mods you mentioned except for Assimilation. I didn't notice any abnormalities from a player's perspective.
I don't use Cinderella feet myself, unfortunately I can't say anything about that.

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, deathmorph said:

1.3.1:

The detection now works. Thank you for your work. I reinstalled HHT, as soon as I take off the heels my character can run fast after the delay you described.

However, sprinting is not possible, even though I selected Novice as a prerequisite for sprinting without heels in the settings. What information can I give you to help?

2024-03-3104_45_24-Fallout4.png.ff6eeb2352733c8ab258ce902c4b7ada.png

The setting may be a bit unclear, especially if you're not a native english speaker. For the "without High Heels" settings, the rank you set is the rank that turns that ability off. So if you set "Sprinting Without High Heels" to "High Heel Novice" (rank 1), being rank 1 or above disables sprinting while not wearing heels.

9 hours ago, rubber_duck said:

Allright, I'll bite and check this mod out, it looks really promising...

A couple of questions before I start:

1) I run CBBE-3BBB and don't have HN66's TRS - am I going to run into some issues if I disable Cinderella feet?

3) You mentioned that Player's feet can get deformed if using heels frequently; could you provide more details (specifically, pictures) for each stage of deformation? It'd really help.

4) Would you consider flagging your plugin as ESL? It wouldn't be an .esl plugin, but rather .esp with ESL flag so it wouldn't eat that one precious plugin space (things like this really matter when you run a heavy load order, not gonna lie!).

If I think of some other questions, I'll surely ask! Oh, and I'll also report any issues I find along the way! Nonetheless, this mod looks really good and I'm really eager to give it a shot!

By the way, thanks for referencing my repository for SAKR patches - I really appreciate it! :)

1) If you're not running Fusion Girl, True Wasteland Body, or CBBE + TRS, HHT will completely ignore Cinderella Feet and the setting won't even show up in the MCM.

2) HHT will almost certainly be compatible with anything that modifies the player's body. The only issue will be if you enable Cinderella Feet and have another mod that changes the body sliders that HHT also changes (HighHeels for Fusion Girl, or FFB High Heels Feet for TWB), and even then the only issue is that your feet will look weird when not wearing high heels at rank 4+.

3) If you enable Cinderella Feet, your feet become deformed like this at rank 4 when not wearing anything in slot 33. That's the only change; either your feet look like that, or they look like normal.

4) I just might for the next, though that would break any existing saves, since I would have to compress the FormIDs, and is probably still a ways out.

Edited by fish00

hi i just download this mod and am loving it but i hav a slight problem im using this with Player Voice Frequency Slider (PVoFS) and everytime my character trips my voice goes back to default voice. im using the young adult preset from PVoFS

18 hours ago, fish00 said:

The setting may be a bit unclear, especially if you're not a native english speaker. For the "without High Heels" settings, the rank you set is the rank that turns that ability off. So if you set "Sprinting Without High Heels" to "High Heel Novice" (rank 1), being rank 1 or above disables sprinting while not wearing heels.

That's right, English is not my native language. But to be honest, the setting doesn't make any sense. It makes sense if you unlearn the skill and can then sprint from the appropriate level or lower - in my case, novice or untrained. That's the point of the change, that you can no longer sprint with deformed feet, right? So if I can sprint in the higher ranks, then I don't think it's logical. Or I interpret it incorrectly due to a lack of knowledge of the language.
Regardless, my character cannot sprint when Novice (Rank 1) is set and the rank is also achieved.

I mean barefoot, or in flat shoes. I don't talk about sprinting in heels all the time.

Edited by deathmorph
5 hours ago, deathmorph said:

That's the point of the change, that you can no longer sprint with deformed feet, right?

Yes, that's what the setting means. If you set "Sprinting without High Heels" to "High Heel Novice", then if your rank is High Heel Novice or higher, you can no longer sprint in flat shoes or bare feet.

19 hours ago, fish00 said:

Yes, that's what the setting means. If you set "Sprinting without High Heels" to "High Heel Novice", then if your rank is High Heel Novice or higher, you can no longer sprint in flat shoes or bare feet.

Okay, then I misunderstood the setting. So if I want to sprint in Novice, I have to go one setting higher, so rank 2, right?

1 hour ago, deathmorph said:

Okay, then I misunderstood the setting. So if I want to sprint in Novice, I have to go one setting higher, so rank 2, right?

That's correct.