i got a probably somewhat crazy kinky question please help

im pretty new to the whole modding scene, i just currently installed f04 and am trying to learn how to install and use the crazy amount of mods out there, but due to the seemingly endless amount of choices i can make on which mods to pick and use im getting quite lost on finding the ones i would be interested in, can anyone please help me im looking for ones that include human male on female monsters etc like sexy deathclaws and stuff, and also ones that perhaps have like amazon women in them im having serious trouble navigating the sheer expanse of this website any help would be deeply appreciated thankyou

Hi, Beaudon. Although there are several very good and detailed guides on how to install several advanced mods, if you're really new to modding I personally suggest you start small so you can be more familiar with the advanced processes later when you're ready.

I suggest you begin with just skin textures:

- CBBE (on Nexus)

- the face texture of your choice. Keep in mind that whatever type of face texture you pick (1k, 2k, 4k) you need to make sure all other things which touch the face are the same. I use 2k skin textures, but you decide for yourself.

I say CBBE and not FusionGirl initially because there are lots of outfit mods for CBBE, and you can get familiar with installing and using CBBE outfits first.

Once you have the skin textures download and install BodySlide and Outfit Studio. Make a body preset for yourself (it's fun) and practice building the outfits and all outfit mods to your preferred body preset.

Next start researching how to install LooksMenu, MCM, perhaps LooksMenu Compendium (keeping in mind to match your face textures you picked), and F4SE.

At this point you're starting to get into more advanced stuff.

Do this for a while and then start looking into what other things you might want to install. When and if you start getting familiar with Outfit Studio consider replacing CBBE with FusionGirl, Zex Skeleton, OCBPC and advanced animations and game overhauls, but I really don't suggest you do that until you're very comfortable with the basics of modding :)