40 Lewd Goblins

50 Lewd Orks

40 Lewd Taurs

40 Lewd Worgens

2Loading Screens

Artist CitCatComb

3Lustful Void Image Replacer

4Custom Factions

I also post a user_empire_designs  file with factions based on lewd modes. He adds 30+ custom empires for AI.

File Location:

C:\Users\XXX\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Stellaris\mod

Where is the XXX name of your computer
RECUIRED:

Lustful Void 

Lewd Xenos 

Stellaris Sexy Xenos and more (SSX) 1.11.8 

Gray Images

Ui overhaul dynamic

Needed only arts. All traits from Lustful Void .

(This mods need only for custom empires, and not needed for GrayImages!)

ModManager 2022-03-14 080758.jpg

Custom Empires 2022-06-15 225845.jpg

'Gray Images.mod' file in the download contains

path="C:/Users/GraySAber/Documents/Paradox Interactive/Stellaris/mod/Gray Images"

If I understand correctly, that would probably be better as simply

path="mod/Gray Images"

which Stellaris will fill out with the user's local path the next time it loads the mod.

3 hours ago, GreatFez said:

'Gray Images.mod' file in the download contains

path="C:/Users/GraySAber/Documents/Paradox Interactive/Stellaris/mod/Gray Images"

If I understand correctly, that would probably be better as simply

path="mod/Gray Images"

which Stellaris will fill out with the user's local path the next time it loads the mod.

Yeah, thanks, that's right. Fixed it.

• 1 month later...
On 5/7/2022 at 12:39 AM, thelordofroses said:

lovely image pack . has a few minor issues of square images and leftover backgrounds but all in all well done i can finally replace the old Lewd arachnids pack. 

Reworked.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

After installed and activated the mod and related mods required, I only can see some ssx and ssm portraits along with 1 (lv)tentacles and 1 (lv)machine  from Lust Void when creating new empires. Did I miss something?

Loading orders:

Lustful Void

Gray Images

Dadicho's Lewd Xenos

Sexy Xenos

I think it  is exactly same as the picture from the download page.

Thanks!

Edited by lishiping84
19 hours ago, lishiping84 said:

After installed and activated the mod and related mods required, I only can see some ssx and ssm portraits along with 1 (lv)tentacles and 1 (lv)machine  from Lust Void when creating new empires. Did I miss something?

I'm not sure if I got your problem right. But if ready-made factions did not appear, then they are in this file: user_empire_designs ( file size 56.42 kB from June 5 which should be placed with replacement in the folder: Documents\Paradox Interactive\Stellaris\mod. If you already have ready-made factions, then it is preferable to save the replaced file, because otherwise the factions you previously created will not be saved.).

2 hours ago, GraySAber said:

I'm not sure if I got your problem right. But if ready-made factions did not appear, then they are in this file: user_empire_designs ( file size 56.42 kB from June 5 which should be placed with replacement in the folder: Documents\Paradox Interactive\Stellaris\mod. If you already have ready-made factions, then it is preferable to save the replaced file, because otherwise the factions you previously created will not be saved.).

Thank you for your reply.  Sorry I didn't make it more clear. When I choose the appearnce during making a new empire, I only can see some SSX and SSM portraits. There is no Lewd group, lewdmachine, females  like the picture you posted.  Again, thanks for the reply

520903350_Menu52022-04-01200005.jpg.88e6

Edited by lishiping84

Now I understand what the problem is. This mod doesn't work for you: Lewd Xenos 

It seems there were several versions of this mod. Try installing another one. Or an invalid path may be specified in the handle of this mod. Try to do as I wrote here

The "mod" format file is edited in notepad++

"Females" and "tentacles" arhetipes add my "Gray Images" mod.  If you don't have them, then it doesn't work either.

Edited by GraySAber
1 hour ago, GraySAber said:

It seems there were several versions of this mod. Try installing another one. Or an invalid path may be specified in the handle of this mod. Try to do as I wrote here

"Females" and "tentacles" arhetipes add my "Gray Images" mod.  If you don't have them, then it doesn't work either.

Thanks!

8 hours ago, GraySAber said:

After chaning the path, its working. Thanks!

23 hours ago, lishiping84 said:

Ok I noticed, this path thing keep bouning back. and once it bounced back to full path, it causing troubles.

Hell my Documents folder is read-only, every change and save will bounce back...

Am I hoping the problem has been resolved?
Last time I gave some not entirely correct advice.
You need to register the path "mod/XXX"
Where XXX is the mod's name.
For example:

For Grey Images path must be:

path="mod/Gray Images"

For lewdxenos:

path="mod/lewdxenos"

lewdxenos.mod

• 1 month later...