Jump to content

Public sex and having sex in someone else's bed giving a bounty?


LovelyDiane

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello everyone, I'm having an issue where if I use Sexlab Adventures SE to turn off public sex being a crime in, for example, Riften then a bounty is still put on me. I'm also having an issue where even in private if I have sex in someone else's bed I get a bounty (even if the bed belongs to the person I'm having sex with).

 

Any help would be much appreciated!

 

Here's my load order:

 

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
3DNPC.esp
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
UndergroundBathhouse.esm
daymoyl.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
SkyUI_SE.esp
SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
Immersive Wenches.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
Devious Devices For Him.esp
Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
Devious Devices SE patch.esp
3DNPC0.esp
daymoyl YKTS.esp
RealNames - SSE Edition.esp
Lazman_Outfits.esp
Weapons Armor Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
MilkModNEW.esp
Cum Shot Brothel.esp
Milk Addict.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
Devious Lore.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
Cloaks.esp
The Ancient Profession.esp
Immersive Patrols II.esp
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
SLPrivacy.esp
SexyStartingOptions.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp
SexLab Approach.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
DudestiaMultiMarriages.esp
1nivWICCloaks.esp
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
Cloaks - USSEP Patch.esp
IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
Ultimate Lingerie Collection 2.esp
Ultimate Lingerie Collection.esp
Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim.esp
MilkModNEW HF.esp
ZAZpatch.esp
Blush When Aroused.esp
SLAdventures.esp
SexLab Cumshot.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SL_Kidnapped_Redux.esp
ub_tapestry.esp
BakaFactoryABC.esp
MassMatchMakerSE.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
3BBB.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
LazyTools.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp
CommunityOverlays1_0T30.esp
FMS_FemaleMakeupSuite.esp
CommunityOverlays2_31T50.esp
Botox SE.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
CBBE.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenuSE.esp
FNIS.esp
Brows.esp
KSHairdosSMP.esp
SFO_SkinFeatureOverlays.esp
SexLab Romance.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
WACCF_BashedPatchLvlListFix.esp

Posted

Okay, another issue I've noticed while I think of it is whenever I pay a fine the guards take whatever I'm wearing in my body slot for no apparent reason, it's never stolen, any ideas?

  • 1 month later...
Posted

The Ancient Profession also makes public sex a crime by default, and its rules for deciding whether you're in public are a little more complicated than just whether the person owns the bed. It can be turned off in the MCM.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...