7cupsbobatae Posted May 27, 2024 Author Posted May 27, 2024 @Pesha-091 hi there. I'm not sure what is not functioning in your game, but i just tested Renata in my own game and they are working and loading fine. By any chance, are you using cracked version of the game or maybe you haven't updated your game in a while? Also, would you mind letting me know the name of the mod showing up upon launch?
Pesha-091 Posted May 27, 2024 Posted May 27, 2024 I have just installed my copy of TS4, and am loading no other modifications except for the ones installed , though i tried with another set containing wickedwhims, to no avail
NunjaGaming Posted June 1, 2024 Posted June 1, 2024 Hey uh just out of curiousity how do you actually use the characters?
kimoo Posted August 6, 2024 Posted August 6, 2024 (edited) I'm using most of these sims, they are well done. Edited August 6, 2024 by kimoo
JustJJ8 Posted November 6, 2024 Posted November 6, 2024 Can someone help me I realy don't know how to install this, and even after that where do i get the characters from in game
7cupsbobatae Posted November 6, 2024 Author Posted November 6, 2024 2 hours ago, JustJJ8 said: Can someone help me I realy don't know how to install this, and even after that where do i get the characters from in game I sent you a private message for instructions.
Gliatchkitten Posted December 25, 2024 Posted December 25, 2024 Do i need to have all the sims packs to have all of characters? Because only ashley is appearing to me Or do i need to put each tray item in diferent sub folders?
7cupsbobatae Posted December 26, 2024 Author Posted December 26, 2024 (edited) 7 hours ago, Gliatchkitten said: Do i need to have all the sims packs to have all of characters? Because only ashley is appearing to me Or do i need to put each tray item in diferent sub folders? No and no. Check this post on how to install my sims. Scroll down just a little and you'll see a headline saying "how to install my sims", open the spoiler. My last update on this thread was back in April. I no longer create exclusively for this thread. Just letting everyone know. Edited December 26, 2024 by 7cupsbobatae
RadioDJ42 Posted January 1, 2025 Posted January 1, 2025 First of all, I want to say that your Sims are awesome! I am having an issue with Dark Witch Grelda. I downloaded before and had no issue, but I recently reinstalled my game and downloaded Grelda again. I out all the CC where it belongs but she has black skin.
7cupsbobatae Posted January 1, 2025 Author Posted January 1, 2025 (edited) 2 hours ago, RadioDJ42 said: First of all, I want to say that your Sims are awesome! I am having an issue with Dark Witch Grelda. I downloaded before and had no issue, but I recently reinstalled my game and downloaded Grelda again. I out all the CC where it belongs but she has black skin. Hi there. Try to give her a different skin tone to see if it's fixed. Try some random skin tones. Otherwise, try to remove her ccs one by one see what's causing the issue. I haven't changed/edited anything on the download section. So something might became outdated. I'm no longer updating this post. Edited January 1, 2025 by 7cupsbobatae
MelonLor𝓭 Posted February 28, 2025 Posted February 28, 2025 Hi @7cupsbobatae, really love your sims. I just wanted to know what outfit was used for Alex ? If you dont mind, can you share them.
7cupsbobatae Posted February 28, 2025 Author Posted February 28, 2025 @ApolloAZ Unfortunately i can't recall. If you download him on LL, you should be able to find it from there. 1
DuoMaxwell003 Posted July 10 Posted July 10 1 hour ago, tagges said: You ever gonna make more femboy sims? Due to health reasons 7Cups has retired.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now