Acornins Posted January 3, 2023 Posted January 3, 2023 Rowen is adorable and quickly became my favorite!! 1
DoctorVictorDoom Posted January 10, 2023 Posted January 10, 2023 I like Rowen, but is it possible to have him presets to feminine body proportions?
7cupsbobatae Posted January 10, 2023 Author Posted January 10, 2023 (edited) 9 hours ago, DoctorVictorDoom said: I like Rowen, but is it possible to have him presets to feminine body proportions? Hi! I tried to convert them into feminine body proportions by trying to select feminine body in the CAS but it didn't turn out good. Tried to fix it but then this time, sliders and presets didn't allowed me that much to fix things. I wish i could help you further. Edited January 10, 2023 by 7cupsbobatae
DoctorVictorDoom Posted January 11, 2023 Posted January 11, 2023 That's too bad, thanks for the reply
7cupsbobatae Posted January 15, 2023 Author Posted January 15, 2023 (edited) Hey all! I just created Dark Witch Grelda! As requested a little while ago, i created her as trans woman. You can download her from the post link below. Don't forget to give her a peen from WW Body Selector menu. If you don't know how, you can find a step by step guide at the first post of this thread ♥ I used Dumbaby's pure breat mesh v2 for her top and simdulgence's female frank peen for her bottom. Also, i didn't create her as an occult sim, since some may not have the RoM pack. You can turn her into a spellcaster, if you want to! ♥ ? DARK WITCH GRELDA (She/Her - Trans Woman) Spoiler Edited January 15, 2023 by 7cupsbobatae
helioskrill Posted January 28, 2023 Posted January 28, 2023 great! can you make a trans woman based on Mermaid Hime Princess?
7cupsbobatae Posted January 28, 2023 Author Posted January 28, 2023 1 hour ago, helioskrill said: great! can you make a trans woman based on Mermaid Hime Princess? Thanks! Unfortunately, i'm not good at creating irl people. However, i might try something in their style-ish/clothes or their features. No promises on when or if it will happen. Time will tell. ? 1
dallopasc8 Posted January 28, 2023 Posted January 28, 2023 if it looks like a woman, it can't be a trans.
7cupsbobatae Posted January 29, 2023 Author Posted January 29, 2023 (edited) 13 hours ago, Anton123 said: if it looks like a woman, it can't be a trans. I'm not sure what do you mean by that and i can't tell your intention here.. Trans woman are woman and trans man are man. They don't need anyone to tell them who they are other than themselves. Noone can judge or decide to their validity with their looks. I've explained many times why i create my trans woman sims from feminine body-frame sims and why i create trans man sims from masculine body-frame sims. But let me explain one more time: Body morphs in sims are not working as everyone are expecting. Some thinks that you create a male sim with feminine body frame and woosh, everything works and looks like magic. No, it's not working like that unfortunately. Some sliders are going crazy when the game or body morph or whatever exactly it is (which i don't know) coded/created that way. For example, X slider is meant to work on Y part of the sim body, right? It works as intended when you use it on female sim which is feminine body-frame or opposite, male sim which is masculine body frame. But when you cross them (like male sim with feminine body-frame or female sim with masculine body-frame), the slider can turn that it's not working as the slider is intended. This is not something i can fix or something i know how to fix. There's also cc skin issues. As the creators mainly create their skin ccs for mainly female or male, you can't just click them and make them work like voila! For example, chest part of the skin usually glitches and looks broken. If it's face overlay only, then, there is no problem.. as long as they made the face overlay can be used for both body frames. I usually use alpha skins on my sims. If not using alpha skins, then i use alpha skins' overlays on them to make them look a bit more detailed. Everyone has different ways to create their sims. For example, Brad. He's a trans man. I created him from masculine body frame but didn't leave it just that way. I added some details such as surgery scars, changed his genital part etc. I'm trying to do things with what i have and what seems to work in a finer way than the other. I might not be perfect in this but i'm trying. If someone else can make it work so much better, i genuinely thank them and appreciate their work. But again, unfortunately this is what i can do for the moment. Spoiler Also, as i create trans woman and femboy sims from feminine body-frame, you need to give them penis from WickedWhims menu. I don't include body parts to download files, as everyone have their own prefence. Some might like bigger breasts while the other likes smaller. Some likes longer peens, some prefers thick and a bit shorter or whatever. So yeah, as i specifically pointed and even put a guide how to give your feminine-framed sims a penis from wickedwhims menu, it's on the player's hand to give them the body/genital parts. Spoiler I'm also a part of LGBTIQ+ community and i meant no harm to any person while creating my trans sims or any of my sims. I create them when i get the chance to create them and put them out here for people to have some fun. To feel represented, to feel they're seen. I genuinely apologize if anyone felt wronged with the way i create my LGBTIQ+ sims but once again, nothing is intended to offend you or someone else. Edited January 29, 2023 by 7cupsbobatae 3
MaceToSpace Posted February 23, 2023 Posted February 23, 2023 (edited) I can't seem to get the penis to appear for femboy sims I tried to follow the picture guide but I'm not able to understand why it isn't showing up, I went into the whicked whims body selector but nothing works any help? Sorry for any inconvenience, its my first time modding sims so that probably doesn't help Edited February 23, 2023 by MaceToSpace
7cupsbobatae Posted February 23, 2023 Author Posted February 23, 2023 (edited) 5 minutes ago, MaceToSpace said: I can't seem to get the penis to appear for femboy sims I tried to follow the picture guide but I'm not able to understand why it isn't showing up, I went into the whicked whims body selector but nothing works any help? Sorry for any inconvenience, its my first time modding sims so that probably doesn't help Hi there! Have you tried to click to plumbob icon (the icon on the top left) in the create a sim screen and then chose "this sim uses toilet while standing" question "yes" option if it's not chosen already? Also, when you can try to click to these sims then click WickedWhims > Body Selector > Genitals > Penis/Vagina (Chose penis) > Then chose the penis u want Let me know how it goes Edited February 23, 2023 by 7cupsbobatae
MaceToSpace Posted February 23, 2023 Posted February 23, 2023 21 minutes ago, 7cupsbobatae said: Hi there! Have you tried to click to plumbob icon (the icon on the top left) in the create a sim screen and then chose "this sim uses toilet while standing" question "yes" option if it's not chosen already? Also, when you can try to click to these sims then click WickedWhims > Body Selector > Genitals > Penis/Vagina (Chose penis) > Then chose the penis u want Let me know how it goes I tried those both and nothing worked not sure if this helps but when I use the body selector to choose penis I only have default: by whicked whims and native/override by maxis/override
7cupsbobatae Posted February 23, 2023 Author Posted February 23, 2023 (edited) 5 minutes ago, MaceToSpace said: I tried those both and nothing worked not sure if this helps but when I use the body selector to choose penis I only have default: by whicked whims and native/override by maxis/override After you chose penis, do they have maxis penis? I mean, do their genitalia changes from vagina to penis? If yes, the next step is you need to download penis cc from creators. Such as simdulgence, bank42n, noir and dark sims etc. You can find it easily by searcing on forum or google. Edited February 23, 2023 by 7cupsbobatae
Salomon_69 Posted March 12, 2023 Posted March 12, 2023 Look, I really love your creations, but I think you could give the old sims in your collection a rework. Some of them use mods and features that are outdated, and some things that are already part of the base game today. Mainly the femboys like ASH, HANIEL, RENOR and JAMES who are basically girls with a flat chest mod. (I don't remember if this also applies to E-GIRL CIERA) These sims were probably made before the game made available the option to create male sims with female appearances and vice versa, but I recommend you try to re-release them using less mods and newer mods. I myself tried to change some of them to be male sims with female appearances, but when I tried to change their gender using MCC, everything was buggy, and when I tried to change it in CAS, the appearance and face changed a lot.
7cupsbobatae Posted March 13, 2023 Author Posted March 13, 2023 (edited) 8 hours ago, Salomão69 said: Look, I really love your creations, but I think you could give the old sims in your collection a rework. Some of them use mods and features that are outdated, and some things that are already part of the base game today. Mainly the femboys like ASH, HANIEL, RENOR and JAMES who are basically girls with a flat chest mod. (I don't remember if this also applies to E-GIRL CIERA) These sims were probably made before the game made available the option to create male sims with female appearances and vice versa, but I recommend you try to re-release them using less mods and newer mods. I myself tried to change some of them to be male sims with female appearances, but when I tried to change their gender using MCC, everything was buggy, and when I tried to change it in CAS, the appearance and face changed a lot. Hi there. Probably only outdated things their files have is sliders. Reason why it looks buggy when you try to change their gender is, the game is not working like that as i explained 4 comments above. You can't just click and make it work like that voila.. The game doesn't work like that. And it's sort of impossible to make them look same/nearly same when using opposite genders. However, for my future sims, for this thread, i'll try my best to stick to gender frames. Edited March 13, 2023 by 7cupsbobatae 1
7cupsbobatae Posted March 13, 2023 Author Posted March 13, 2023 03.13.2023: Some of the oldest creations had some outdated sliders as mentioned above. Fixed sliders added to files and updated.
7cupsbobatae Posted March 24, 2023 Author Posted March 24, 2023 (edited) Hi everyone! People been requesting my femboys to be in the related body frame for a while now. I understand your desires, trust me. However, it's not an easy task to make it happen. Most cc creators creating their cc for one gender or another, as it is easier for them to work on a single body frame for one piece cc. This applies to skins, outfits, anything you name it. It's 50/50 applies to sliders and body presets as well. You can't just click and make it work like that voila.. The game doesn't work like that. And it's sort of impossible to make them look same/nearly same when using opposite genders. So i can't work on older femboys/trans sims to work in this format. However, for a few days now, i've been experimenting on a sim named Polly. Polly is created from feminine body frame, in male gender, femboy. I tried to achieve somewhat looking appealing body shape. The challenge was like extreme +++. Some might be able to create a body like this within minutes. But for me, it took some good hours. Eventually, i shaped a fine looking body. I can tell that working on this type of sim body was a fruitful experience on my side. For Polly's face, i wanted to achieve androgynous look with cold expression. Of course, their face is not in final stage. I still need to work on their face a bit more. But i just wanted to share my experience so far and what i'm working on while some of you expecting femboys. Alpha skins are extreme pain to use on this type of cross creations (male gender x feminine body frame OR female gender x masculine body frame). So alpha or maxis overlays will be my preference on this type of sims from going on. Edited March 24, 2023 by 7cupsbobatae 4
Kerrigan001 Posted March 25, 2023 Posted March 25, 2023 I'm loving Grelda so much in game! One of the best looking sims yet!! 1
7cupsbobatae Posted March 25, 2023 Author Posted March 25, 2023 Polly is up for download now! Please make sure to read the note below her photo ♥ POLLY (Femboy) Unlike other femboys/trans sims of mine, i created Polly from feminine body frame with male gender. You need to chose their top from ww > male body top You need to chose their bottom ww > female soft penis & female hard penis Note that not all penises are compatible for both genders. I used simdulgence's female penises for Polly. You can find it from Simdulgence's Tumblr or Patreon. Spoiler 2
Yifftrickster Posted April 4, 2023 Posted April 4, 2023 so basically you make a female, change the settings to pee while standing, get other sims pregnant/etc...then you make the female sim. once in game then you choose WW to make the female sim have male parts, in order to make femboy type sims?
7cupsbobatae Posted April 4, 2023 Author Posted April 4, 2023 (edited) 15 minutes ago, Yifftrickster said: so basically you make a female, change the settings to pee while standing, get other sims pregnant/etc...then you make the female sim. once in game then you choose WW to make the female sim have male parts, in order to make femboy type sims? As it is limiting, that's how i was making my femboy and trans type sims. However, with the recent experience i have had with Polly (a few comments above), i'll be able to create femboys and trans sims with their "related" bodies from now on. It's still limiting cc and sliders wise, nothing changed. However, some body presets allows me to work a bit easier and achieve the body i am aiming better. I can't do this on my older femboys/trans sims as the change of body frame will also change their faces. And achieving the same/near same face with this option isn't possible unfortunately. But from now on, i'll be making them as the way i mentioned above. Edited April 4, 2023 by 7cupsbobatae
7cupsbobatae Posted April 12, 2023 Author Posted April 12, 2023 Feeling inspired ✍️ and goth ? Working on a new goth-femboy! What should i name them? ? And before you ask, i created them from male gender x feminine body frame, just as you always want them to be ♥ 1
CongoApe Posted April 13, 2023 Posted April 13, 2023 8 hours ago, 7cupsbobatae said: Feeling inspired ✍️ and goth ? Working on a new goth-femboy! What should i name them? ? And before you ask, i created them from male gender x feminine body frame, just as you always want them to be ♥ Not the most original name but I'd be a fan of a Ash/Ashley for this sim. 2
7cupsbobatae Posted April 14, 2023 Author Posted April 14, 2023 I just finished working on Ashley! Hope you enjoy them in your game ♥ Ashley (Femboy) I created Ashley from feminine body frame with male gender, just as you always wanted. You need to chose their top from ww > male body top (I used Kleos - Adam top V1) You need to chose their bottom ww > female soft penis & female hard penis (I used Simdulgence's base female medium) Note that not all penises are compatible for both genders and sometimes can cause little clipping issues. Spoiler 2
Puhlik1984 Posted April 16, 2023 Posted April 16, 2023 Sorry , after set up Polly , Ash , and Ashley nude model in creator in pink bikini and all random man model too. What mod need delete to remove this?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now