ProximaMidnight Posted March 5, 2022 Posted March 5, 2022 These Sims are fantastic! Have you thought about making ones inspired by any trans and queer porn stars, actors/actresses, drag queens/kings?
7cupsbobatae Posted March 5, 2022 Author Posted March 5, 2022 1 minute ago, ProximaMidnight said: These Sims are fantastic! Have you thought about making ones inspired by any trans and queer porn stars, actors/actresses, drag queens/kings? Thank you so much! Whenever i create irl people, i don't feel satisfied with the result. However, i do create sims inspired of irl people (which i don't expect 100% similarity but reacing similar aspects-goals). So, maybe i can give it a go in the future to some drag artists. Thank you for the great idea! 1
Dr Pepper, PhD Posted March 5, 2022 Posted March 5, 2022 (edited) On 3/4/2022 at 11:46 PM, 7cupsbobatae said: Hi! Noir also provides penis colors as tattoos. After download it from their page/site (not sure where they share their content), simply you can go to CAS and chose whichever color you want to from tattoos. thanks, I'll go try it next time I open the game up EDIT: it worked Edited March 7, 2022 by randomgamerguy1997
ProximaMidnight Posted March 6, 2022 Posted March 6, 2022 19 hours ago, 7cupsbobatae said: Thank you so much! Whenever i create irl people, i don't feel satisfied with the result. However, i do create sims inspired of irl people (which i don't expect 100% similarity but reacing similar aspects-goals). So, maybe i can give it a go in the future to some drag artists. Thank you for the great idea! I'd love that honestly! I've tried to make some in the past but none of mine ever come out looking quite right. I wouldn't mind seeing some of your past attempts at making irl people, can't be any worse than my attempts ? 1
7cupsbobatae Posted March 10, 2022 Author Posted March 10, 2022 You can download him and much more from the links in the spoiler: Spoiler JAMES (FEMBOY) Spoiler 4
Harambeliveson Posted March 12, 2022 Posted March 12, 2022 I am at a loss of words. Amazing work. Hope more is on the way. One question though, do you have more femboys on your patreon?
7cupsbobatae Posted March 12, 2022 Author Posted March 12, 2022 (edited) 12 minutes ago, Harambeliveson said: I am at a loss of words. Amazing work. Hope more is on the way. One question though, do you have more femboys on your patreon? Thank you for liking my sims! Everything you see on this thread are all i have as femboys, for the moment. But, i constantly create new sims. And if i make femboys or transgender sims, i post them directly to loverslab, not putting them on patreon. Though, i have some LGBTIQ+ sims on patreon. But as i said and as you asked, all my femboys are on loverslab only Edited March 12, 2022 by 7cupsbobatae
7cupsbobatae Posted March 31, 2022 Author Posted March 31, 2022 You can download them and much more from the links in the spoiler: Spoiler BRAD (FTM TRANS MAN) Today marks as 31st of March, Trans Visibility Day. I could never skip today as i am a part of LGBTIQ+ community. First of all, i wanted to use female gender with male body frame. However, some of the body details were not available to use. Like, if i'd go for female gender with male body frame, the game wouldn't let me to use some of the body hair and specifically, chest surgery scars. So, i had to go for male gender and male body frame. But, you can chose female genitalia details from wickedwhims, after you add Brad into your game. Spoiler 1
Madison09 Posted April 3, 2022 Posted April 3, 2022 On 2/25/2022 at 5:00 PM, 7cupsbobatae said: RENATA - SEXY DOMINATRIX (TRANSGENDER) Spoiler RENATA - SEXY DOMINATRIX (TRANSGENDER) Renata is incredibly hot. Any more info on her or her backstory? I want to know more! Thanks for sharing. 1
7cupsbobatae Posted April 3, 2022 Author Posted April 3, 2022 (edited) 1 hour ago, Madison09 said: Renata is incredibly hot. Any more info on her or her backstory? I want to know more! Thanks for sharing. Happy to hear you like them! Honestly, i didn't think much of background story for Renata. Because she literally fit into my game so well that i could literally go with the flow without making much changes. She does love to give a taste of this exquisite pleasure comes from pain and make people beg for more. She loves being in charge, looking down to their partner, seeing their desperate faces... People love to be in their control because Renata is the best at what she is doing. Other than their dominant side, Renata is a sex positive person, which means "not judging anyone's sexuality, gender expressions or their role, as long as there is consent in the sexual activity". One more thing, Renata goes by she/they pronouns. ♥ Edited April 3, 2022 by 7cupsbobatae
Guest Posted April 4, 2022 Posted April 4, 2022 I absolutely love James and Ash, do you think will see another Femboy eventually?
7cupsbobatae Posted April 4, 2022 Author Posted April 4, 2022 3 minutes ago, Teddyboye said: I absolutely love James and Ash, do you think will see another Femboy eventually? Hi @Teddyboye ! Thank you for your kindness ♥ Yes, i have some themetics for femboy and a daddy couple. However, making it happen takes a little time and i'm really busy with irl stuff for a while. But, i will create them and share them on loverslab publicly when i get the chance ♥
7cupsbobatae Posted April 16, 2022 Author Posted April 16, 2022 Hi everyone! It's been a while huh? Finally, i had some extra time to give it a go on him. He turned out sooooooo much more adorable than i expected. Cole is a softboy, though, he is a little bratty. He could be uwu and then, he can tell you to "fuck me already, i'm bored". He can give you a cute look or a murderous one. He's quite famous on simstagram. Cole is all about partying, being a full time slut and pink -if you haven't noticed already-. Hope you have fun with him! ♥ SOFTBOY COLE Spoiler 2
Kashked Posted April 17, 2022 Posted April 17, 2022 So I can't believe I missed this thread until now... Well, my world lacked some diversity in sexual types which is now fixed. I gave Ash and Brad "normal" lives, they are just going to try to pass as their chosen identity in their chosen neighborhoods, but I decided to get... creative with the rest of the bunch. Well, except Pinochio, the position of twink was already taken in my save. ? Spoiler So, a long-ass time ago I downloaded the Trans-Sensual lot, but since I didn't have any trans sims I just kind of sat there in my library. Until now that is. I am 99% sure I downloaded it here at LL if anyone want to go looking, but I also edited it a fair bit myself. Notice the billboard on the left. That is Alfonso Alto, by mrrakkon, a mob-connected entertainment mogul. This lot is worth over 150000 simoleons. Didn't make sense a bunch of young adult could just afford it right off the bat, so I put all 5 of them 20000 in debt to him with Nisa's WP. They'll be paying 50% of their earnings from this club to him for a loooong time (it's a live-in club, using littlemisssam's mod if anyone want to replicate it). This also make all of them availible as prostitutes of course. The last 50 000 I figure they could have scraped togheter between them. As part of the deal I also formed two clubs. Trans-sensual staff for the 5 in the household, with club activities to make drinks, DJ, clean up and have sex and flirt with the club I formed for Alfonso, the V.I.P. Club, for rich married men with the "Adulterer" and "Connected" traits. 2 nights a week the club will be closed to the public, and only open for the V.I.P. Club. The gang will of course lose earnings from this, but it was all part of the deal. I figure Renata is the "manager" type of the bunch, because obviously she is. Aside from being the manager she also has a BDSM-room for the more discerning clientele. Cole does the housework and manages the bar. Haniel is my chosen DJ. And James and Renor are just... there... you know. "Being availible". Being eyecandy. The clients for the first night I played the place... Alice here wanted Anal and below. I think she got more than she bargained for. Meanwhile Renor got a request for a simple blowjob. So I am secure in my heterosexuality. But when I was 14 I saw the movie Stargate and had some confusing feelings about the character Ra, the movie's villain. I'm kinda re-livings those feelings here... ? Well, Renor is happy with her choosen profession. Now it's just a matter of waiting for the next customer. Love the sims, great job. ❤️ 2
7cupsbobatae Posted April 17, 2022 Author Posted April 17, 2022 6 minutes ago, Kashked said: So I can't believe I missed this thread until now... Well, my world lacked some diversity in sexual types which is now fixed. I gave Ash and Brad "normal" lives, they are just going to try to pass as their chosen identity in their chosen neighborhoods, but I decided to get... creative with the rest of the bunch. Well, except Pinochio, the position of twink was already taken in my save. ? Reveal hidden contents So, a long-ass time ago I downloaded the Trans-Sensual lot, but since I didn't have any trans sims I just kind of sat there in my library. Until now that is. I am 99% sure I downloaded it here at LL if anyone want to go looking, but I also edited it a fair bit myself. Notice the billboard on the left. That is Alfonso Alto, by mrrakkon, a mob-connected entertainment mogul. This lot is worth over 150000 simoleons. Didn't make sense a bunch of young adult could just afford it right off the bat, so I put all 5 of them 20000 in debt to him with Nisa's WP. They'll be paying 50% of their earnings from this club to him for a loooong time (it's a live-in club, using littlemisssam's mod if anyone want to replicate it). This also make all of them availible as prostitutes of course. The last 50 000 I figure they could have scraped togheter between them. As part of the deal I also formed two clubs. Trans-sensual staff for the 5 in the household, with club activities to make drinks, DJ, clean up and have sex and flirt with the club I formed for Alfonso, the V.I.P. Club, for rich married men with the "Adulterer" and "Connected" traits. 2 nights a week the club will be closed to the public, and only open for the V.I.P. Club. The gang will of course lose earnings from this, but it was all part of the deal. I figure Renata is the "manager" type of the bunch, because obviously she is. Aside from being the manager she also has a BDSM-room for the more discerning clientele. Cole does the housework and manages the bar. Haniel is my chosen DJ. And James and Renor are just... there... you know. "Being availible". Being eyecandy. The clients for the first night I played the place... Alice here wanted Anal and below. I think she got more than she bargained for. Meanwhile Renor got a request for a simple blowjob. So I am secure in my heterosexuality. But when I was 14 I saw the movie Stargate and had some confusing feelings about the character Ra, the movie's villain. I'm kinda re-livings those feelings here... ? Well, Renor is happy with her choosen profession. Now it's just a matter of waiting for the next customer. Love the sims, great job. ❤️ @Kashked You can't imagine how important your comment is to me. Seeing you giving them a spot in your world, having fun with them and sharing your story with me... It's SO MESMERIZING! I'm getting wet eyes all of a sudden.. Thank you SO MUCH for giving them a spot in your game and sharing this story with me. I think i will come back here and check your comment every now and then to get some happiness boost. ♥
Kashked Posted April 17, 2022 Posted April 17, 2022 (edited) 43 minutes ago, 7cupsbobatae said: @Kashked You can't imagine how important your comment is to me. Seeing you giving them a spot in your world, having fun with them and sharing your story with me... It's SO MESMERIZING! I'm getting wet eyes all of a sudden.. Thank you SO MUCH for giving them a spot in your game and sharing this story with me. I think i will come back here and check your comment every now and then to get some happiness boost. ♥ Glad you liked it. Make sure to check the screenshot thread, I'll most likely be posting the rest there. I'm also really excited to play Ash in particular, I just started off with this household because it was the most complex in terms of setup. The other two I just gave an house to set up. Most likely Ash's story will be trying to find love, but I made her straight, and at some point she will have to reveal her nether-regions if she finds a partner. I like to have the game guide me where the story goes as much as possible, so I haven't a particular sim I intend for her to end up with, and if she ends up with the wrong sim the story could turn dark. And I know a trans woman "trapping" a straight guy is kind of an transphobic take on it, but the potential for drama is just too damned juicy. Also I figure that if she can get 10 000 I'll cheat it off her and give her top surgery, and then another 15 000 for bottom surgery, so I have something to strive for in that playthrough. She better write a lot of books... Also I'm afraid there is a problem with work ethics at the club... They were supposted to be working... Never gonna pay off that loan if they just play with eachother during working hours. ? Spoiler Meh, let's just assume they are taking pics for their social media... That's kind of working. Yeah, I'll be honest... I just wanted to try out their toys... So, any tips for how to get this to look better? It's okay-ish but I'm not a 100% satisfied with how it looks. For all the female-frame sims Noir's was the only option for feminine penises I had appearently. Like I said, haven't played trans sims before so I'd take any hints on how to improve the look. Edited April 17, 2022 by Kashked
7cupsbobatae Posted April 17, 2022 Author Posted April 17, 2022 (edited) @Kashked If you want to use noir's, they have color detail options as tattoos. So, you don't have to use them textureless/blank white- if you prefer using their penis details only. Simdulgence has various amount of penis options for both genders, for both body frames. Though, i believe they are seperated as different package files, not all in one. Some of them might be on their LL page or patreon- not sure though. I end up using simdulgence's penis details in my game %98 of the time. They have so many variations, realistic details, different shapes, sizes and so on. For some examples: Spoiler Edited April 17, 2022 by 7cupsbobatae 2
Kashked Posted April 17, 2022 Posted April 17, 2022 Unless I'm missing something simdulgence, which is my usual pick as well, have the feminine penises on their patreon. Or I'm just missing it, there are a lot of files and options. But I'll stick with Noir's for now for my trans sim, I figured out how to texture them using the tattoos, thanks for the help! 1
C.Vital Posted May 28, 2022 Posted May 28, 2022 On 4/17/2022 at 1:27 AM, 7cupsbobatae said: Hi everyone! It's been a while huh? Finally, i had some extra time to give it a go on him. He turned out sooooooo much more adorable than i expected. Cole is a softboy, though, he is a little bratty. He could be uwu and then, he can tell you to "fuck me already, i'm bored". He can give you a cute look or a murderous one. He's quite famous on simstagram. Cole is all about partying, being a full time slut and pink -if you haven't noticed already-. Hope you have fun with him! ♥ SOFTBOY COLE Reveal hidden contents Hi! I love your sims, they are really cute! I already have Renor and Cole in my game. (Love the clothes too!). By the way, I was wondering if you use any presets for the sims bodies. Whenever I try to make a skinny waist on a boy sim, he gets some hip muscles that I can't get rid of. It's very frustrating. Any advice? 1
7cupsbobatae Posted May 28, 2022 Author Posted May 28, 2022 (edited) 5 minutes ago, C.Vital said: Hi! I love your sims, they are really cute! I already have Renor and Cole in my game. (Love the clothes too!). By the way, I was wondering if you use any presets for the sims bodies. Whenever I try to make a skinny waist on a boy sim, he gets some hip muscles that I can't get rid of. It's very frustrating. Any advice? Hi! I appreciate your kindness and i'm really happy to hear that you're enjoying with my sims in your game! If i create a femboy, i usually go with female sims and turn them into femboys. However, i know the issue you're talking about. I don't use a certain bodypreset but Simdulgence has some top body meshes to make body thinner, which makes hip bones disappear. I usually prefer slender one on my personal male sims. This doesn't work on female gender sims, but works on male gender sims. After you download them from their pages/patreon, put it into your mods, then chose it from wickedwhims menu in game. Edited May 28, 2022 by 7cupsbobatae 1
Seiki_Belami Posted May 28, 2022 Posted May 28, 2022 I like ur sims i used a lot most of them like LGBT sims in a Alpha - Omega sims world. is teh way they can get pregnant or not. Could you try to do sims like that a young male Alpha Sim and cute male omega sims ? I would like see your vision of that sims type. Thnx. 1
7cupsbobatae Posted May 28, 2022 Author Posted May 28, 2022 8 minutes ago, Seiki_Belami said: I like ur sims i used a lot most of them like LGBT sims in a Alpha - Omega sims world. is teh way they can get pregnant or not. Could you try to do sims like that a young male Alpha Sim and cute male omega sims ? I would like see your vision of that sims type. Thnx. Hi! I'm happy to hear you like my sims! ♥ I took a little break on creating LGBTIQ+ themed sims because of my tight schedule both for sims and irl. Also, i prefer going with the flow instead of having a strict frame. I'm not sure what you meant by pregnancy but usually, i create my femboys from female gender sims so yeah, if you chose "this sim can get pregnant" option when you are in CAS, from the top left corner of the screen, i guess they can get pregnant.
C.Vital Posted May 29, 2022 Posted May 29, 2022 On 5/28/2022 at 3:03 AM, 7cupsbobatae said: Hi! I appreciate your kindness and i'm really happy to hear that you're enjoying with my sims in your game! If i create a femboy, i usually go with female sims and turn them into femboys. However, i know the issue you're talking about. I don't use a certain bodypreset but Simdulgence has some top body meshes to make body thinner, which makes hip bones disappear. I usually prefer slender one on my personal male sims. This doesn't work on female gender sims, but works on male gender sims. After you download them from their pages/patreon, put it into your mods, then chose it from wickedwhims menu in game. Thank you so much! This works perfectly! ?? 1
7cupsbobatae Posted June 1, 2022 Author Posted June 1, 2022 (edited) MARIO Hi everyone! First of all, Happy Pride Month to every single one of us! I've created Mario a while ago as some people asked me to create a male stripper. So, i created Mario. More than just a stripper, Mario is also a part of LGBTIQ+ community. And i've got messages requesting males who's wearing makeup. Mario was wearing makeup back then and he still is. Nothing new actually, other than few adjustments on his body and facial shape. (I didn't share him on LL before but now, he's up for download! ♥) Every year, we are getting one step closer to being "accepted" by the outer world. Hate crimes are raising, violence is everywhere.. But we are keep sticking together. We should keep sticking together for every single one of us. I don't want to call this a "fight" but if it's the term, so be it. Keep fighting with your demons. Keep fighting with the unjust world, unjust people. One day, we will be there. Don't forget the people who fought for our rights who came before us. And be the one to fight our rights for the future generation. We are valid, we exist! No matter what your sexuality is, you are always welcome in this community! As i used exactly same quote from lovely Ashley Johnson, i want to use it again: "Tomboys, misfits, 'weirdos', outcasts and all those who really can't fit in; you can always sit at my table" Spoiler Edited June 1, 2022 by 7cupsbobatae
7cupsbobatae Posted June 6, 2022 Author Posted June 6, 2022 Hi everyone! As it's been requested A LOT, i created a pretty boy. Meet Jun-Seo! He's a well-known person on SimTok. He loves dancing, singing and all the cute stuff Hope you enjoy him in your game ♥ JUN-SEO Spoiler
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now