Femboys & LGBTIQ+ Sims by 7cupsbobatae - Femboy Alex Added 7 April

3 hours ago, Puhlik1984 said:

Sorry , after set up Polly , Ash , and Ashley nude model in creator in pink bikini and all random man model too. What mod need delete to remove this?

Hi! This shouldn't be happening due to my files, because i don't include default replacements to my download files. However, as someone mentioned in a different topic of mine, if you have " LLS_pectacularnewreplacement.package " in your mods, try to delete this file. This is a top body replacement but apparently, it's causing this issue. You might have downloaded this file from someone else's downloads.

Plus, you need to chose their top from ww > male body top (I used Kleos - Adam top V1). You need to chose their bottom ww > female soft penis & female hard penis. For Polly and Ashley.

Pink bikini may only appear in CAS but shouldn't appear in game, after you chose a different penis/top model from WickedWhims menu.

Edited by 7cupsbobatae

Love these sims.  To be honest, I prefer the older ones to the latest two, but I understand that this is a learning experience and I expect that given a bit of time the new creation style will be just as aesthetically pleasing to me as the old one.  I can certainly understand how much simpler having default gender match makes things.

I'm curious as to what WW settings you use to keep the sex behavior appropriate (ie: blocking out vagina-centric animations).  I'm guessing there's a combination of giving them penises, setting gender, and setting them as tops/bottoms that keeps them in line.  I know this isn't anything you have any control over, just asking how you have WW configured for them.

2 hours ago, ComfyWithDeviants said:

Love these sims.  To be honest, I prefer the older ones to the latest two, but I understand that this is a learning experience and I expect that given a bit of time the new creation style will be just as aesthetically pleasing to me as the old one.  I can certainly understand how much simpler having default gender match makes things.

I'm curious as to what WW settings you use to keep the sex behavior appropriate (ie: blocking out vagina-centric animations).  I'm guessing there's a combination of giving them penises, setting gender, and setting them as tops/bottoms that keeps them in line.  I know this isn't anything you have any control over, just asking how you have WW configured for them.

Hi and thank you! To be honest, i prefer the old way as well. It's way too rich to work with ccs, compared to this new way i'm working on them. I switched to make them this way mainly because so many people were constantly asking for it.

I don't have a specific settings for this unfortunately and i don't think it's possible to play anal animations only. However, if you make a animation playlist which includes only anal animations, it should do the trick, as it won't include vaginal animations.

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone! My recent gay couple Travis & Ronell are on loverslab now. I uploaded them to my other main dl thread. You can download them from the link below, on loverslab. Have fun ♥

527984959_travispp.png.c692c5a7376444f4ff6fd9dba1dfa7b5.png

â–º Travis Moureen

Spoiler

1.jpg.cdc3fb7e8bce1e307ab53854e233d4c9.jpg

2.jpg.a69c7050302715c57eca6892d188551c.jpg

3.jpg.59ba5417c79f9fa9127fb9028501defc.jpg

4.jpg.213c861f300248f5cefc3946e5286f0d.jpg

5.jpg.fdb69fbb66b199e10d659e3bab0d2527.jpg

1428395520_ronellpp.png.43d36f78e5d79cb6ded7c7a263b9b6c3.png

â–º Ronell Waldah

Spoiler

1.jpg.cdc3fb7e8bce1e307ab53854e233d4c9.jpg

2.jpg.c657759d4e51009bfe47086a5e50430a.jpg

3.jpg.cee43d75cff31d3e1f0e5f444a9a1555.jpg

4.jpg.85296ad27deb92731be8c93ac4fcd55b.jpg

5.jpg.fdb69fbb66b199e10d659e3bab0d2527.jpg

"Never accept the world as it appears to be, dare to see it for what it could be."

Happy Pride Month, everyone! ? This month is the Pride Month and i wanted to say a few words.

I wish i could talk about all the rainbows, flowers and butterflies passing outside of our windows but.. i just can't. I know someone out there, right now- at this very moment, is fighting for their life. Being ab*sed or thre*tened.. Or hiding who they are.. living in the shadows and pretending to be someone they are not, to be able to live another day.. to not get hurt.

I feel you and i understand you. I am one of you and you are one of us. I believe, one day, the day will come for you and you will feel safer to be who you truly are. You deserve everything in the finest way. Please stay safe and never let others to fade your colors. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! ♥

I used the exact same quote last year and the year before from lovely Ashley Johnson- i want to use it again:

"Tomboys, misfits, 'weirdos', outcasts and all those who really can't fit in; you can always sit at my table"

- PLEASE READ -

/!\ Adam is a trans man. I created him from male gender & feminine body frame. If i were going to create him from female gender & masculine body frame, i'd be extremely restricted CC-wise so i had to create him this way.

After you put Noah in your game, you need to change his gen*tal from peen to vag. Then, from body selector, you need to chose a Vag for him (female bottom > default ww bottom or ones from EVE. Other bottoms not working on him). Then, you need to chose a top (From Male Top > Kleos Adam top or default WW top. Other tops not working on him).

368239511_noahpp.png.4fab0455d056371827cab194626569f5.png

â–º Noah Corbin (Trans man)

Download on loverslab

Spoiler

1.jpg.565baca8c6d803e63a7576e9977c5807.jpg

2.jpg.affa72b37cbb9fdd1c923e2354d8fb82.jpg

3.jpg.9e0501fc543adb4a92e3e42a96a717cb.jpg

4.jpg.af98e412d8a00efc693b74b010daa155.jpg

5.jpg.34889c0c2bd88a53973001f6e2cbc691.jpg

6.jpg.47a2bd9f24a3b4dcceb6f75f389005eb.jpg

On 6/1/2023 at 2:19 AM, 7cupsbobatae said:

"Never accept the world as it appears to be, dare to see it for what it could be."

Happy Pride Month, everyone! ? This month is the Pride Month and i wanted to say a few words.

I wish i could talk about all the rainbows, flowers and butterflies passing outside of our windows but.. i just can't. I know someone out there, right now- at this very moment, is fighting for their life. Being ab*sed or thre*tened.. Or hiding who they are.. living in the shadows and pretending to be someone they are not, to be able to live another day.. to not get hurt.

I feel you and i understand you. I am one of you and you are one of us. I believe, one day, the day will come for you and you will feel safer to be who you truly are. You deserve everything in the finest way. Please stay safe and never let others to fade your colors. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! ♥

I used the exact same quote last year and the year before from lovely Ashley Johnson- i want to use it again:

"Tomboys, misfits, 'weirdos', outcasts and all those who really can't fit in; you can always sit at my table"

- PLEASE READ -

/!\ Adam is a trans man. I created him from male gender & feminine body frame. If i were going to create him from female gender & masculine body frame, i'd be extremely restricted CC-wise so i had to create him this way.

After you put Noah in your game, you need to change his gen*tal from peen to vag. Then, from body selector, you need to chose a Vag for him (female bottom > default ww bottom or ones from EVE. Other bottoms not working on him). Then, you need to chose a top (From Male Top > Kleos Adam top or default WW top. Other tops not working on him).

368239511_noahpp.png.4fab0455d056371827cab194626569f5.png

â–º Noah Corbin (Trans man)

Download on loverslab

Reveal hidden contents

1.jpg.565baca8c6d803e63a7576e9977c5807.jpg

2.jpg.affa72b37cbb9fdd1c923e2354d8fb82.jpg

3.jpg.9e0501fc543adb4a92e3e42a96a717cb.jpg

4.jpg.af98e412d8a00efc693b74b010daa155.jpg

5.jpg.34889c0c2bd88a53973001f6e2cbc691.jpg

6.jpg.47a2bd9f24a3b4dcceb6f75f389005eb.jpg

I'm not sure why - but he is broken in my game.

Whenever I go to his bathing outfit it just assigns a bunch of random CC. 

My other male sims don't have this issue - but this is the only sim in-game that uses a female frame...

I batch fixed CC to remove it for random and it seemed to fix some of it - but then new random CC just appeared.

Any ideas? 

(Saw the comment to delete lls_pectacular and I tried that and it still isnt working) 

Edited by thellama99
Didnt notice the info above.
21 minutes ago, thellama99 said:

I'm not sure why - but he is broken in my game.

Whenever I go to his bathing outfit it just assigns a bunch of random CC. 

My other male sims don't have this issue - but this is the only sim in-game that uses a female frame...

I batch fixed CC to remove it for random and it seemed to fix some of it - but then new random CC just appeared.

Any ideas? 

It's because only certain body parts are working on him due to i created him from Male Gender x Feminine Body Frame and as transgender. And i explained which body parts works on him. In case you missed it: 

On 6/1/2023 at 12:19 PM, 7cupsbobatae said:

- PLEASE READ -

Also, here's step by step pic guide (Works for Male Gender x Feminine Body frame created sims):

Spoiler

collage.png.3f1ce7128690098b20a2e54b99121ce5.png

9.png.eeb73cebb5d8161aa81370e2f1ca17e4.png

Edited by 7cupsbobatae
Spoiler

I followed those instructions but the same issue happens... They just end up wearing shorts.

I downloaded Eve 8 (as I had 9) and tried with that, and I tried with two different Adam tops (I only have V2 and one other, not the one from the photo) and nothing works...

Still kept adding shorts every time I went and changed my outfit.

I went into MCCC on a computer, to the MC Dresser settings and I turned off "Automatically clean bathing outfits," and that seemed to fix him! 

Hopefully this solves the issue! Thank you for everything that you do!

4 minutes ago, thellama99 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I followed those instructions but the same issue happens... They just end up wearing shorts.

I downloaded Eve 8 (as I had 9) and tried with that, and I tried with two different Adam tops (I only have V2 and one other, not the one from the photo) and nothing works...

Still kept adding shorts every time I went and changed my outfit.

I went into MCCC on a computer, to the MC Dresser settings and I turned off "Automatically clean bathing outfits," and that seemed to fix him! 

Hopefully this solves the issue! Thank you for everything that you do!

Then, it's probably how "bathing outfit" option works, unlike how "undress / undress completely" option works. Which is not my end issue but more like a "feature" about how the game or the said ww options are coded.

Thanks for the info though. I'm sure someone would find this info helpful in the future.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Courier_Young said:

I  got a problem that every male char get a female top, is this normal? can i turn this off, it's really weird to see my char weaing a bra

As someone mentioned in a different topic of mine, if you have " LLS_pectacularnewreplacement.package " or " LLS_PectacularReplacement.package " in your mods, try to delete this file. This is a top body replacement but apparently, it's causing this issue. You might have downloaded this file from someone else's downloads.

Edited by 7cupsbobatae
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/8/2023 at 7:25 AM, 7cupsbobatae said:

As someone mentioned in a different topic of mine, if you have " LLS_pectacularnewreplacement.package " or " LLS_PectacularReplacement.package " in your mods, try to delete this file. This is a top body replacement but apparently, it's causing this issue. You might have downloaded this file from someone else's downloads.

LLS_pectacularnewreplacement.package is coming from the Ashley preset. It's included in your download (7cupsbobatae_AshleyBowie.rar).

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone. It's brought to my attention that " maeemmadomsub.package " is causing some issues on sim profiles after the recent sims update. Please delete this file from your game. Also, if you haven't deleted " AllTraitsInCAS_ParenthoodCharacterValues_GP05 " already, please delete this cc as well. :)

Thank you for your time ♥

• 6 months later...

I've been receiving unholy amount of "please create a femboy" messages for a while now. And to be honest, it's been forever since i gave it a go to a cute femboy. So it was about time to create Alex.

Alex is the quiet, shy and pretty loner guy who sits at the very back of the class, never talks to people and doesn't draw much attention. Wears clothes he never feels himself, to not draw attention. He just pretends that he doesn't exist during day. However, once he comes home, he finally gets to be himself.

Unlike his day-life, he's quite popular on the internet! A hot fame-femboy, getting a lot of views on Simstwitch. And of course, he never has a remained wishlisted items on his simazon. Because his fans always wants to see him in cute dresses... undies... and while using toys! So they buy him stuff and he gives them a quite a show. Some sfw on Simstwitch and a lot more nsfw on Simlyfans.

alexpp.png.1405fc1f06295b035e84b3e3af73b5b6.png

Alex Doran (Femboy)

Spoiler

1.jpg.c8cb370265195eaf3c530cca02c8be38.jpg

2.jpg.d4306b2e159e75de6935186f1626d3af.jpg

4.jpg.ddd22efbb216c98f4e46c8c4f97a4336.jpg

daynight.png.ab201d9b48b3941b0b8b84514d354031.png

• 1 month later...

@7cupsbobatae Stunning work, however I'm having difficulties having them present correctly. Grelda (witch/trans) presents perfectly but the femboys are all neutered. I followed the instructions on the main page but no matter what I select there are no changes to top or bottom. Any ideas as to what I am doing wrong?

Update : altering body parts in the fashion you describe doesn't seem to work on any sim. Is there a step or a console command or something i'm missing?

Edited by grynn
spelling, update