Pregnancy-weighted TBBP Armor (CBBE)

I  now have a very primitive (and somewhat incomplete ) TBBP Belly-Enabled vanilla armor sets already done. Made it especially to

work with Jbezorg's mod: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16506-estrus-chaurus/?hl=estrus%20chaurus so that your NPC's armor will 'grow'. No more walkin' around nekkid.

My mod is derived from the works of others (I made minor tweaks to get belly nodes to work).

Please feel free to try these and let me know how they work. Better yet, if you can find a way to fix the bugs or make it better, that would be awesome.

--Thanks in advance to ChronoTrigger77 for making such excellent armor skins-

[Edit again] - I was just now reminded by another poster here that I need to ask permission before modding

other's works (I'm very new at this modding stuff and didn't know)

Sorry guys, but I have to pull my mod files until I formally get  CT77's permission (Hopefully very soon).

I will re-post it as soon as I get his Okay. 

downloaded and tested  nord-plate armor   

I see some clipping issues . but I think it's not a big deal for first try . And most of all it supports tbbp physics   :lol: 

You've done great job there :rolleyes:

post-22295-0-81397100-1377834163_thumb.jpg

Ahh!!   is there any plan to support bodyslide?

downloaded and tested  nord-plate armor   

I see some clipping issues . but I think it's not a big deal for first try . And most of all it supports tbbp physics   :lol: 

You've done great job there :rolleyes:

attachicon.gifpreg plate1.jpg

Ahh!!   is there any plan to support bodyslide?

Thanks for the feedback! That helps alot.

Yes, I am working on supporting bodyslide++. It will take some time however, as scripting for 3dsMax is time consuming.

Downloading, do i require anything else than the main file? Are these based on the "remodeled armor" by Ct77? Are they compatible with Bodyslide?

D'oh!!!!!

Yes, they are based on the 'remodeled armor' set by CT77... Thanks for reminding me. That's the absolute one thing I forgot  while I was modding these.

(I apologize in advance for forgetting to ask for his permission)

That being said I have no choice but to pull the files from this site/page (It's the right thing to do). At least until I can get the author's permission.

Sorry guys.

[EDIT]

Okay, I got permission from  CT77 himself. 

Posting my mod file back now. 

Will start work on Bodyslide version (although that's a long way off)

Thank you all for your patience.

Preg-Weighted-tbbp-armor_Fixed.7z

Downloading, do i require anything else than the main file? Are these based on the "remodeled armor" by Ct77? Are they compatible with Bodyslide?

D'oh!!!!!

Yes, they are based on the 'remodeled armor' set by CT77... Thanks for reminding me. That's the absolute one thing I forgot  while I was modding these.

(I apologize in advance for forgetting to ask for his permission)

That being said I have no choice but to pull the files from this site/page (It's the right thing to do). At least until I can get the author's permission.

Sorry guys.

Mistakes happen, saw that you asked about making bodyslide armor in another thread, will you do that if you're allowed to continue.

• 2 weeks later...

Did you made the body using bodyslide if so could you post the xml preset then everyone can have a consistent looking body with all armors. Though without the pregnancy effect. I just cant get it to look like yours as it is rather hard to get right with just body slide and a nif.

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...