Elden ring nude

17 hours ago, DeathBringer0xL said:

Rather than play a game normally, your now upset about a nude mod? Who are you?

A charismatic good looking guy and made a lot of lady crazy thinking of me when there is a time that I'm active outside in the real world before the pandemic came. Who said I'm upset?

I prefer the reality looking women. Who are you kid? a modder? My first post and you question me? Noob.

@mr457009278, thank you very much you are a genius, I know for sure, Miyazaki will play Elden Ring with this Sexy Centaur Girl mod of yours, nice done.

Also any chance to add dick/balls (with/without) physics to that Centaur Girl mod?, it would be nice, we spent a lot of time around with Torrent, and futanari Centaur girl will be nice to watch (Rockstar Games genitalia level of detail not needed but appreciated LOL)

Also (maybe interesting for someone), I created a NSFW search for NexusMods here with almost (all) tags involved so you will not miss anything, bookmark it and check from time to time.

NSFW / Xxx / Sexy Nude Mods on NexusMods@EldenRing

Nice thread BTW, with those mods I know I will replay this game many times :3

Edited by LuxidaOxida