Elden ring nude

On 7/3/2022 at 7:38 AM, mr457009278 said:

Another version of Centaur Girl MOD,I made it earlier.

Finally found a way to solve the texture problem.

Also with Breast physics !

Reveal hidden contents

1.jpg.afcb9a94c74f510ee8b34c53ca9c3c04.jpg2.jpg.3b207c3498f2ff1074206c84cda59d31.jpg3.jpg.9eb56acae2d64a6747e7c78209ece0a1.jpg4.jpg.0e9e35bfb944bd3bc52adafe51009750.jpg

c8000.chrbnd.dcx 12.18 MB · 240 downloads

c8000_h.texbnd.dcx 34.83 MB · 236 downloads

Hey,

Tried to use the this with new update, game crashes during initial load. Using Mod Engine2. Didn't try it previously so can't tell if it worked before or not.

Good day to all, in short, I almost figured out my problem and as I figured it out I watched different video instructions, guides, and so on I came across a video before the battle with RADAGON and noticed its female version when he or she hangs on the ring and it became interesting to me where the file is of this form, or is it an NPC, or is there something similar in the game files, or is it just part of the video and there is nothing in the files, someone can help or suggest at least approximately where to look and whether it is worth it.

On 2/7/2022 at 18:35, mr457009278 said:

Tapebound MOD ver 2.0 con  la fisica del seno!

Modello da RE2 MOD di DrSlumpx ( Jill/Claire/Ada - Tape Bound II XXL (14 mod) (cubebrush.co) )

Portato da me , per favore non ricaricare !

Corpo principale in parte BD e LG

Benda nella parte HD

Mungitrici nella parte AM

Nascondi contenuti

t5.jpg.2606db5f244921aca46f567312d0a987.jpgt1.jpg.52d47761eb63d98a5a367970dd41a64a.jpgt2.jpg.d724f31f39397fe9807e2f0ffb66a6c8.jpgt3.jpg.8e555847eb74fb8d826fb1b0e2325f09.jpgt4.jpg.7669bd66dc66a034c54753cf0b55bf79.jpg

am_m_1180.partsbnd.dcx 76,57 MB · 245 download

bd_m_1180.partsbnd.dcx 78,8MB · 256 download

hd_m_1180.partsbnd.dcx 75,57 MB · 263 download

lg_m_1180.partsbnd.dcx 38,94MB · 241 download

hi, great mod. What armore does it replace? I need a female character to use it?

26 minutes ago, dsadasa said:

I am too dumb to install this. I think I am missing a crucial step somewhere.

Any help with "hide the default player body parts"?

Looks amazing though.

First you have to set it up for modding. You just drop mod engine into the install folder, then run UXM to unpack the game exe. From there you can install any mod you want.

To use this one, you just pick the things you want from the mod and drop them in the "parts" folder. You need everything from the "Main Files" folder at the very least. Take each .dcx file and put it into the "parts" folder. You can also pick things from the "Optional Files" folder to change more armor pieces and add more options. That's literally it. It's a simple drag and drop.

This doesn't effect your character at all, all changes are done to armor and one hair style. The only downside is you can't use single parts of the mod as each piece of armor replaces the original body. You need to use 4 pieces of armor that are modified at all times or you'll have the new body fused with the old or even invisible. The mod page shows what armor replaces what.

For example: I'm running topless with panties right now. So I have the Carian Knight Helm (Blank), Vagabond Knight Armor - Altered (Topless with Panties), Astrologer Gloves (Arm Cuffs and Thigh Strap) and Land of Reeds Greaves (Blank). If I try to equip a piece of armor that wasn't changed by the mod or unequip a slot...the model breaks. 

Edited by DORODERE

Thank you. This is what I think I did.

I keep mod engine as a separate folder. And have parts and chr folders extracted, since the mods I used to this point only required them. So I placed the desired main files and whatever I wanted from the optional files of this mod into the parts folder, but nothing happens ingame. I thought I might need to mask my character body parts in the regulation file, and this is why I asked here.

I removed all other mods that interfere with bodies.

For some reason I can't make this one work and was wondering which part am I missing. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yep, I was dumb. I had forgotten to place the hair file. Everything works. Great mod.

Edited by dsadasa
On 4/1/2023 at 2:23 AM, Artakx said:

hi, great mod. What armore does it replace? I need a female character to use it?

I've been using this one for a while myself 'cause it has physics.

It replaces the Bull-Goat set, but you can change the pieces to apply to other armors by changing the file names referenced here https://github.com/MaxTheMiracle/Dark-Souls-3-Parts-Files/blob/master/Elden Ring

You can use this with any body, but their might be clipping issues.

16 hours ago, Merck Foehurt said:

Lo uso anch'io da un po' perché ha la fisica.

Sostituisce il set Bull-Goat, ma puoi cambiare i pezzi da applicare ad altre armature cambiando i nomi dei file a cui si fa riferimento qui  https://github.com/MaxTheMiracle/Dark-Souls-3-Parts-Files/blob/master/ Anello Elden

Puoi usarlo con qualsiasi corpo, ma potrebbero esserci problemi di ritaglio.

Thanks! I can install with mod manager or i have to use the UXM metod?

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/1/2023 at 4:50 PM, DORODERE said:

First you have to set it up for modding. You just drop mod engine into the install folder, then run UXM to unpack the game exe. From there you can install any mod you want.

To use this one, you just pick the things you want from the mod and drop them in the "parts" folder. You need everything from the "Main Files" folder at the very least. Take each .dcx file and put it into the "parts" folder. You can also pick things from the "Optional Files" folder to change more armor pieces and add more options. That's literally it. It's a simple drag and drop.

This doesn't effect your character at all, all changes are done to armor and one hair style. The only downside is you can't use single parts of the mod as each piece of armor replaces the original body. You need to use 4 pieces of armor that are modified at all times or you'll have the new body fused with the old or even invisible. The mod page shows what armor replaces what.

For example: I'm running topless with panties right now. So I have the Carian Knight Helm (Blank), Vagabond Knight Armor - Altered (Topless with Panties), Astrologer Gloves (Arm Cuffs and Thigh Strap) and Land of Reeds Greaves (Blank). If I try to equip a piece of armor that wasn't changed by the mod or unequip a slot...the model breaks. 

So does that mean I can't use said mod and then switch back to my original unmodded build? Just started looking at Elden Ring mods so the learning curve is a bit exhausting.

7 ore fa, Hakufu1021 ha scritto:

Quindi significa che non posso usare detta mod e poi tornare alla mia build originale non modificata? Ho appena iniziato a guardare le mod di Elden Ring, quindi la curva di apprendimento è un po' faticosa.

usa il metodo Modengine2 non uXm se vuoi un modo molto semplice :) per cercarlo su nexus 

Edited by Artakx
On 4/13/2023 at 7:41 PM, Hakufu1021 said:

So does that mean I can't use said mod and then switch back to my original unmodded build? Just started looking at Elden Ring mods so the learning curve is a bit exhausting.

The way I did this was to keep two copies of the game on my PC. One completely vanilla, and the other modded. Just be sure to keep an always offline mod on your modded build, and you should be fine.

1 hour ago, ClumsyOtter said:

The way I did this was to keep two copies of the game on my PC. One completely vanilla, and the other modded. Just be sure to keep an always offline mod on your modded build, and you should be fine.

I apologize, I should have clarified a bit more. I'm not worried about having a modded/unmodded install. What I meant was after I change my character to use the mods for Queen Marika, can I change my character back to unmodded clothing items/my regular character build. Or am I stuck with the modded clothes equipped to my character otherwise it will break my character model completely? As I'd like to swap back and forth or even use other mods. So I could have various outfits to equip.

So for an example :

1) My original character build/clothing

2) Queen Marika

3) Another modded build??

So with this example can I swap between those whenever I want or will it break the game? Hopefully I've clarified. But as with many other games, I want to be able to swap back and forth between unmodded clothes and modded clothes. As I like my unmodded character. Plus if I find other mod sets, I'd like to be able to swap to them to.

Edited by Hakufu1021
5 hours ago, Hakufu1021 said:

I apologize, I should have clarified a bit more. I'm not worried about having a modded/unmodded install. What I meant was after I change my character to use the mods for Queen Marika, can I change my character back to unmodded clothing items/my regular character build. Or am I stuck with the modded clothes equipped to my character otherwise it will break my character model completely? As I'd like to swap back and forth or even use other mods. So I could have various outfits to equip.

Visual mods are just files you drop in your parts folder for Mod Engine 2, most armour mods you can just swap between them, the Marika mod specifically requires you to use both invisible player body parts files and the Marika files, but you remove those and your character will look like default again.  There's no way to break the game since by deleting the parts files your game will just go back to normal, assuming you're using Mod Engine 2.  If you go the UXM route you'll need to back up files and can brick your game, so probably don't do that, it also has no real advantages.

20 hours ago, Kelvae said:

Visual mods are just files you drop in your parts folder for Mod Engine 2, most armour mods you can just swap between them, the Marika mod specifically requires you to use both invisible player body parts files and the Marika files, but you remove those and your character will look like default again.  There's no way to break the game since by deleting the parts files your game will just go back to normal, assuming you're using Mod Engine 2.  If you go the UXM route you'll need to back up files and can brick your game, so probably don't do that, it also has no real advantages.

Thank you for the clarification.

• 5 weeks later...

Just here to say I'd love to see some seamless defeat sex anims one day. Not like Fallout New Vegas, Skyrim and Fallout 4 which were slow and clunky.
Fallout 3 had a good one.
Most enemies have the potential to take advantage of a female pc during a fight, and I know it would take a while to make everything but someone could make a start.?

Instead of no-hit runs there could be try-to-not-get-r*ped runs haha

Edited by GetTalon
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ngl, it is surprising Melina hasn't gotten any sort of mod treatment despite the vast amount of fan art/videos of her. I know Nexus doesn't allow any nfsw mods when it comes to underage characters so it begs the question. How old is Melina, officially? Tried looking up her age on the Elden Ring Wiki and found nothing.

10 hours ago, WearableNine said:

Ngl, it is surprising Melina hasn't gotten any sort of mod treatment despite the vast amount of fan art/videos of her. I know Nexus doesn't allow any nfsw mods when it comes to underage characters so it begs the question. How old is Melina, officially? Tried looking up her age on the Elden Ring Wiki and found nothing.

Melina is an all-round mystery. There is no supposed age. She is a spirit, like Torrent. Making mod for her is very hard cuz she, like the bosses, don't share the tarnished body file. She needs a custom body, and the cutscenes may use another different body file, which are a whole different can of worms. But a skilled modder should be able to do it, since it's been done for Ranni and Malenia.