Elden ring nude

On 7/3/2022 at 12:35 AM, mr457009278 said:

Tapebound MOD ver 2.0 with Breast physics !

Model from DrSlumpx 's RE2 MOD(Jill/Claire/Ada - Tape Bound II XXL (14 mods) (cubebrush.co))

Ported by me , please do not reupload !

Main body in BD and LG part

Blidfold in HD part

Milkers in AM part

Hide contents

t5.jpg.2606db5f244921aca46f567312d0a987.jpgt1.jpg.52d47761eb63d98a5a367970dd41a64a.jpgt2.jpg.d724f31f39397fe9807e2f0ffb66a6c8.jpgt3.jpg.8e555847eb74fb8d826fb1b0e2325f09.jpgt4.jpg.7669bd66dc66a034c54753cf0b55bf79.jpg

am_m_1180.partsbnd.dcx 76.57 MB · 78 downloads

bd_m_1180.partsbnd.dcx 78.8 MB · 58 downloads

hd_m_1180.partsbnd.dcx 75.57 MB · 60 downloads

lg_m_1180.partsbnd.dcx 38.94 MB · 59 downloads

有群或者赞助吗?

Are there any good Elden Ring mods with breast jiggle physics? Looked through the thread but most of the them seem to be S&M type of mods like body shields or centaurs; or anime ones.

Were there any DS3 mods with breast physics? Just seems to be really rare in Souls games compared to let's say Monster Hunter games.

14 hours ago, Mntnt said:

Are there any good Elden Ring mods with breast jiggle physics? Looked through the thread but most of the them seem to be S&M type of mods like body shields or centaurs; or anime ones.

Were there any DS3 mods with breast physics? Just seems to be really rare in Souls games compared to let's say Monster Hunter games.

https://www.nexusmods.com/eldenring/mods/1554

I love this mod. Wish the author would do a nude version.

On 7/25/2022 at 2:11 PM, baguin2 said:

https://www.nexusmods.com/eldenring/mods/1554

I love this mod. Wish the author would do a nude version.

I have this mod installed: https://www.nexusmods.com/eldenring/mods/1128

and I love the look of it. The problem is there's no physics and I can't use any armor mods like this one without the nude body clipping through.

Anyone know how to fix this with Yapper or where I can get the original files the body mod replaces so I can undo it?

14 hours ago, Merck Foehurt said:

I have this mod installed: https://www.nexusmods.com/eldenring/mods/1128

and I love the look of it. The problem is there's no physics and I can't use any armor mods like this one without the nude body clipping through.

Anyone know how to fix this with Yapper or where I can get the original files the body mod replaces so I can undo it?

The mod in question changes the base body which appears under every armor. Unless someone edits every armor to not clip with the body, you can only run around nude or with any armor mod that already has a version made for it. You could edit the regulation.bin file with runebear and hide the base body in every single armor in the game, but then you'll just be a floating head if any armor doesn't cover every part of the body. Or you could do the reverse of that and hide every part of every armor in the game.

If you used uxm for mods instead of a mod manager/loader, you'll have to restore the game files in uxm, unpack and readd all your mods. Unless you made a backup of the files that said mod changed, that's the only method to remove mods.

Edited by peakhawk
15 hours ago, P3ak said:

The mod in question changes the base body which appears under every armor. Unless someone edits every armor to not clip with the body, you can only run around nude or with any armor mod that already has a version made for it. You could edit the regulation.bin file with runebear and hide the base body in every single armor in the game, but then you'll just be a floating head if any armor doesn't cover every part of the body. Or you could do the reverse of that and hide every part of every armor in the game.

If you used uxm for mods instead of a mod manager/loader, you'll have to restore the game files in uxm, unpack and readd all your mods. Unless you made a backup of the files that said mod changed, that's the only method to remove mods.

Thank you for the response.

I ended up installing https://www.nexusmods.com/eldenring/mods/987 after I made sure to copy all of the same files to a restore folder first.

These mods are making me really miss Skyrim's CBBE, it's physics and customizations, and the modpacks that make all the armors adjust to your bodyslide settings.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I havn't gotten pretty much any physics to work on any of the bodys, including the enhanced body, the bigger breasted version, or the xxxxl version, or anything. -_-

Also I saw in an Image on a page or 2 back,  There was a  Giant Latex Boss? it looks like with arms tied behind back with boobs, and etc. What mod is that?