[Question] Enderal: SE and SoS for Animals, Beasts, and Creatures

Heyo.

I was hoping I could piggyback off a pre-existing post about Enderal: Special Edition and Animal SoS, buuut no response there, so here I am.

About Enderal: Special Edition and Schlongs of Skyrim for the NPCs that aren't the playable races... what mods would I need to make schlongs appear on them—the Vatyr as an example? I don't really know which of the Schlongs of Skyrim mods, that aren't for the playable races, are compatible with Enderal: Special Edition since it's... different from Skyrim: Special Edition.

Edited by Alicyl
Changed item prefix.
8 hours ago, Alicyl said:

Bump. ?

Vatyr to Werewolves to more ...

Enderal to Enderal Forgotten Stories ... "LE Skyrim".  Function..

SE is a separate animal species ... more problematic with all installations and variants.  Now 2.0.21

Enderal Forgotten Stories SE v2.0.8.2  -  still worked. The recent fixes ruined it ....!

Now the new SE game, downloaded from Steam, doesn't start anymore ... And-Whether the animals have a dick doesn't matter at this point ....

If somehow it even starts ... the environment is torn, there is no map ... and there are many errors.

-->> Nexus  and  LoverLab <<---

It may not work the first time. Maybe after ... many... and more hopeful only with a NEW game or after many backups.

Enderal – Enderal Forgotten Stories... (LE Skyrim). Dolgozik.. 
Az SE egy külön állatfaj... minden telepítéssel és változattal problémásabb. Most 2.0.21

Enderal Forgotten Stories SE v2.0.8.2 még dolgozott. A mostani javítások tönkretették....!
Most a Gőzről letöltött új SE játék, már el sem indul... És-Hogy az állatoknak van-e pöcse az ilyenkor már mindegy...

Ha valahogy még is sikerül elindítani... a környezet szakadt, nincs térkép... és sok a hiba.

Nem biztos, hogy elsőre működik. Talán a... sokadik után és csak ÚJ játék esetében reményteljesebb vagy sok mentés után.

18 hours ago, kukoricamorzsa said:

Vatyr to Werewolves to more ...

Enderal to Enderal Forgotten Stories ... "LE Skyrim".  Function..

SE is a separate animal species ... more problematic with all installations and variants.  Now 2.0.21

Enderal Forgotten Stories SE v2.0.8.2  -  still worked. The recent fixes ruined it ....!

Now the new SE game, downloaded from Steam, doesn't start anymore ... And-Whether the animals have a dick doesn't matter at this point ....

If somehow it even starts ... the environment is torn, there is no map ... and there are many errors.

-->> Nexus  and  LoverLab <<---

It may not work the first time. Maybe after ... many... and more hopeful only with a NEW game or after many backups.

Ohh, so because Enderal SE recently updated, it broke some of the SoS mods and patches that used to work for it and I'll have to revert back to... v2.0.8.2 if I want to fully use all of them again? The version on Steam is the one I use, and it's difficult to stop Steam from automatically updating games there even with that one setting that delays the updates. Ahh, I hate how confusing modding Enderal can be sometimes; it's like it really is its own game at times, lol.

So far, I already have these two—the links you shared in "Nexus" and "LoverLab"—installed for Tempered Skins for Males, and they thankfully still work fine, but then again, I don't have the full SoS package installed with the framework, so that might be why.

I noticed you mentioned Enderal SE has a separate animal species, does that mean the HDT Werewolf and More Nasty Critters you linked—maybe Animal SoS as well—won't work without patches? I haven't found them if so.

The creators and modifiers are stuck over the LE and SE show and are unable to come up with more works.

Mostly they can't or don't want to make overlaps for the new - or - "old" game. The Enderal is pretty old stuff but the SE is too new.

Changing your keywords will not cause some works to stop or stop working.

You have to try .... something sometimes comes together properly and works but it’s a lot of experimentation. And the result is very doubtful ... just a few percent.

Most of LE's works, even if they pound, run ...

Enderal is now -1-6-342-0- (2.0.21) so there's no chance of using most shows as even SE can't handle many of them!

If you have a successful lineup ... enjoy it right now. Especially if even the new game starts.

Unfortunately for me, the new game doesn't start after the updates, the new backups don't load again and ... I have no idea why ... this is the big bastard!

v2.0.8.2 still seemed functional to me. With some experimentation ...

v1.6.30 the interface was broken in many places as SE has now fixed 2.0.20 ... 2.0.21.

The creature world often has different foundations. Black panther, tiger, mouse, rat, three-horned, etc ... and the makers didn’t put together any overlay list. By the way, in the case of Enderal, we would rather have a new and different approach, which is not there .... Because here we need another "program database" which no one did.

You either give up the SOS package ... or start writing the control database with your programming and moderation buddies ....

In some cases like LE ... for example, the vatyr transforms into a werewolf ... and then back. But there are times when there is no transformation ... and the animation runs fine. Random.  In many cases on the farmer’s shore and in the mountains, I experienced this and never knew when it was what it was. But it ran and that was the point ...

Get the LE version. It is mostly operational ....

Enderal is a program written in five to six languages .... with many antique and "ancient" terms. I think it’s every translator’s dream to wrestle with such an amazing cavalcade. Without reading and comprehensive knowledge, there is no chance of a good job but there is a chance of serious misinterpretation ... Since there are several 2 or 3 languages and ... not just English, most of the keywords are in a "pending" state.

------------------------

A készítő és módoló alkotók elakadtak az LE és SE műsor fölött és képtelenek további alkotásokkal előrukkolni. 

Leginkább átfedéseket nem tudnak vagy akarnak készíteni az új - illetve - "régi" játékhoz. Az Enderal már eléggé régi cucc de az SE viszont túlságosan is új.

A kulcs szavak  módosítása miatt néhány alkotás meg sem nyikkan vagy csak megakasztja a működést.

Próbálgatni kell.... valami néha megfelelően összeáll és működik de ez sok kísérlet. És az eredmény nagyon kétséges... alig pár százalék.

A LE alkotások nagy része még ha döcögve is, de fut...

Az Enderal most  -1-6-342-0-  (2.0.21) tehát esély sincs a legtöbb műsor használatára mivel még a SE sem tud sokukkal megbirkózni!

Ha van egy sikeres összeállításod ... jelenleg örülj annak. Főként, ha akár még az új játék is elindul.

Nálam sajnos az új játék a frissítések után már nem indul az új mentések sem töltenek vissza és... fogalmam sincs miért... ez a nagy hancúr!

v2.0.8.2 nekem még úgy tűnt funkcióképes. Némi kísérletezéssel... 

v1.6.30 szakadt volt a felület sok helyen ahogy az SE mostani 2.0.20 ... a  2.0.21 már javított.

A lény világ gyakorta más alapokat  bír. Fekete párduc, tigris, egér, patkány, háromszarvú, stb... és a készítők nem állítottak össze semmiféle fedvénylistát. Nem mellesleg Enderal esetében  inkább egy új  és másik szemlélet kellene ami nincs.... Mert ide egy másik "program adatbázis" kell amit senki nem csinált meg. 

A SOS csomagról vagy lemondasz... vagy nekiállsz megírni a programozó és módoló haverokkal a vezérlő adatbázist....

Néhány esetben mint az LE ... például a vatyr átalakul vérfarkassá... majd vissza. De van amikor nincs átalakulás... viszont az animáció rendben lefut. Véletlenszerű. A gazdaparton és a hegyekben sok esetben ezt megtapasztaltam és sohasem tudtam mikor miért az, ami. De futott és ez volt a lényeg...

Az Enderal egy öt-hat nyelven írt program.... sok antik és "ősi" kifejezéssel. Szerintem, minden fordító álma, hogy egy ilyen elképesztő kavalkáddal birkózzon. Olvasottság és átfogó ismeretek nélkül esélytelen a jó munka de esélyes a súlyos félrefordítás... Mivel több 2 vagy 3 nyelven van és... nem csak angol ezért a kulcsszavak többsége "függő" állapotba van.

Az új játékban maga a kezdő világ is hiányzik... vagy a felé mutató parancsút...

Mivel az SE tetejére húzza... eléggé súlyosan összezavarodnak a dolgok...

356455676897978.JPG.aebba87612b10d55f478cbf562d83684.JPG

When a creator takes infinite time to repaint an existing piece of art and to praise his talent ... it’s trouble.

Needless to say ... Or not. Design ...

However, without anatomical knowledge and without taking advantage of existing opportunities, they are all female beings or some frivolous "speciesless" creatures.

Male creatures simply do not exist in the world because, according to the makers ...: there are no such creatures.

The brain-sick world has sunk so deep that it no longer knows where the impact of censorship and rationality lies ....

5.JPG.18db272ae7c4fdd3acd296ea977573c3.JPG

----------

Amikor egy készítő arra szán végtelen időt, hogy a meglevő alkotást újraszínezze és azért, hogy dicsérje a tehetségét... Az baj. 

Fölösleges... Vagy sem.  Design...

Azonban az anatómiai ismeretek nélkül és a meglevő lehetőségek kihasználásának mellőzése miatt mind nőnemű lény vagy valami korcs "fajtalan" teremtmény. 

A világban hím lények egyszerűen nem léteznek mivel a készítők szerint...: ilyen lények nincsenek. 

Az agybeteg világ annyira mélyre süllyedt, hogy már azt sem tudja hol  van a cenzúra és sz ésszerűség hatásmezsgyéje....