[REL] [BETA] Realistic Genitalia for CBBE

MasterAaran

c6GLMhw.png

WELCOME! ONE AND ALL!!!....

Let me tell you..a little story. Long ago, and far away, in a land of mad scientists that worked day in and day out in a lab...where they combined code, wizardry and downright insanity to make mods...around lovers...

In this world...there was a user...a user who invented a piece of anatomy...this anatomy looked promising! It was to be grafted to bodies and used to enhance visuals...to make the denizens of the lab happy as they traveled through their virtual worlds.

But alas, this user was assaulted, and forced to withdraw his invention from the light of day, never to allow it to be used by the many good people who cried out for it. The outcry of this reached the heavens, but all was thought lost. Until...Until a quest was given. A mighty quest. A quest to resurrect the idea of this mod...from the very foundations of it's being.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Again, greetings. I'm MasterAaran. An amateur modder and long time Elder Scrolls fan. After Aegis decided to stop developing his Realistic Vagina mod for public use, several members of the fans voiced their opinion that it should be restarted. Several members were wanting a version for CBBE, and so a couple of us stepped up to the plate. Chiefly, myself, and jdods.

Development has been going on for some time now. Kimbale joined the team silently, through PM's, and she and I have been working out bugs and kinks, getting a workflow down and seeing that things stay moving.

We are nearing a first BETA release, and so I figured I should update this opening post with some information regarding the mod, it's proposed features, notes on the project and things like this.

UPDATE 1-9-2014

We have been joined by Vioxis in our modding project. s/he actually joined near the end of last year, after the release of the beta, and has given us an immense amount of help in getting this moved forward.

Chief among what s/he brought to the table was an entirely new vag model, along with plenty of knowledge about how to do things. It was created from scratch specifically for this project. Kimbale and myself have been conversing near constantly with her as we rapidly move toward the next release. The next release promises to be a BIG one, as the vag will be weighted for animation, and bodyslide compatible (For CBBE).

In short, the next release will skip forward through the stages pretty quickly. It will Look much nicer (The textures are awesome), and since it will be compatible with bodyslide, you will be able to (re)create your body with it. Also in the works (Currently we are just talking about it), will be the ability to customize the body's genital area with bodyslide sliders. We haven't done this yet and like I said, we're just talking about it.....always start with the basics

Animation weighting is being done as we speak. However, please keep in mind that as far as we know there are no animations that actually animate the pussy bones of the xpms skeleton. Kimbale is looking into creating some animations for testing, but we don't know much on that point yet.

In short, it's coming along nicely, WATCH THIS SPACE!

NEW Update 2-26-2-14

WE HAVE LIFTOFF!

Or..er....We have Pussy?

Either way, at long last, we have an official Version 1.0 Release!

This is great news for everyone who has been waiting with baited breath for this mod to come out. I was AWOL For a time, and during that time, Kimbale and Vioxis have been working their asses off to bring this to you all. So, MUCH CREDIT goes to both of them, since in reality they did 3/4 or more of the work on this mod.

For the 1.0 Release, we have succeeded in bringing about nearly EVERY ONE of our goals! See the features list below for full details!

WmLoW3W.png

OLD DESCRIPTION

The mod is going to be worked on and released in at least two three stages. The first stage will be the conceptual and basic mod. This will be a VERY simple implementation of the mod. It will be an 'outfit' which will, when equipped, will replace your ingame body with the model containing the Vagina. During Stage 1, we are working on just getting out there, getting it tweaked, the textures applied, etc.

Stage 2 will be more in-depth. The model will be weighted for animation. There are a lot of things we would like to do here, but the weighting for animation is a definite. Other possible future features will be found below. Please keep in mind that anything having to do with heavy animation work, will have to be done by animators until such time as I can learn how...something that I don't know will happen anytime soon...

Features:

Stage 1

• A realistic Vagina Model
  • Full Integration with the CBBE body.
  • Custom Vagina Textures
  • Simple and easy to use...

UPDATED Stage 2

• Animation weighting using the XPMS skeleton.
  • Full Bodyslide support
  • And More...

NEW Stage 3 (NON-COMFIRMED...this stuff may be done under stage 2...)

• Bodyslide support for modifying genital region
  • More animation support? (non-comfirmed)
  • POSSIBLE UNP support...

NON-CONFIRMED FEATURES: These features have been requested by users, but we have not decided if we will even want to try creating them, if we have the skills, etc....

• SOS Integration/SOS-like features
  • UNP Support
  • Anus....Yes, I SAID ANUS! I SAID IT!.....

At long last it has been released. Version 1 of the mod is live, active, ready to hit the wild and take it by storm! Kimbale and Vioxis have succeeded in bringing about not just a small update, but a MASSIVE update to the origional mod.

The BETA Version was split into two releases, a replacer version, and an equipable version. NO MORE

Now we have a fully customizable, bodyslide compatible version so that YOU can make it look like what YOU want.

Here's the feature list:

• A Realistic Vagina Model
  • Full Integration with CBBE
  • Custom Vagina Textures
  • FULL Bodyslide support, with:
  • Support for Genital Customization through sliders...
  • Weighted for Animation using the XMPS Skeleton

Features:

Stage 1 - ALL FEATURES IMPLEMENTED

Stage 2 - ALL FEATURES IMPLEMENTED

Stage 3 - 3/4 Complete

• Bodyslide support for modifying genital region - FEATURE IMPLEMENTED
  • More animation support - FEATURE IMPLEMENTED
  • POSSIBLE UNP support...

The Future: These features are ones that we have not yet accomplished, but would like to see. We make no guarantees to our ability to do them.

If you want to attempt them, or have knowledge about how to accomplish them, contact Kimble, Vioxis or Myself....

• UNP Support - Probably needs to be forked from this one
  • HDT Support - Penetrations and dynamic animation

zDZ1LcI.png

Stage 1: ██████████ - 100% - FINISHED

Stage 2: ██████████ - 100% - COMPLETE

Stage 3: Unconfirmed:███████░░░ - 75%

0YIPVHJ.png

Screenshots: (NOT YET AVAILABLE - IF YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE A FEW, LET ME KNOW)

Download: (READ INSTRUCTIONS!)

Current Version: 1.0

Download: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/803-realistic-vagina-for-cbbe/

Requirements: (I.E GET THESE - We aren't responsible, and will not provide support if you don't have these)

• XPMS Skeleton - The Mod was weighted with that skeleton and WILL NOT WORK without it. It requires the pussy bones in the skeleton to function. You will most likely CTD without this.
  • The Latest version of Bodyslide/Outfit Studio - You will require Bodyslide in order to use this mod. You HAVE to build your own body using the tool. This allows you to customize the body to your liking, as well as the genital region
  • CBBE - You must be Using CBBE in order to use this. If you are using a multi-body mod, you must take special considerations into account. If you need help getting it to work with something like that, you can ask, but might not get any help.

Instructions:

Unzip the download and place files into your Skyrim folder. The zip contains the textures for the vag, as well as the files needed for Caliente's bodyslide.

Open the bodyslide software, Select 'RVagFullWeightTest' from the 'outfit/body' dropdown, make your customizations using the sliders, click 'Create Bodies' and you're done!

NOTE: This acts like the replacer version, in that when you Build or 'Create' the bodies, it will overwrite your current body. You might want to back up your current femalebody_1.nif and femalebody_0.nif files, just in case. Though, if you're already using bodyslide, that shouldn't be necessary, since you can just re-create your old body.

OLD VERSIONS:

Replacer Version:
Instructions:

You should be able to install this as you would any other body mod. If using NMM, simply add the zip into the program, install as normal.

If instaling manually, PLEASE Back up your previous body mod. This WILL overwrite the body mod meshes.

Equip Version:
Instructions:

This version is slightly more in depth than the 'Replacer' version below. Since the mod is in BETA, there is no way to get the Realistic Vagina model without using the console. Fortunately for all of you...here are some simple instructions!

1. Open the Skyrim Console, usually by pressing the key to the left of the 1...in my case, the " ~ " key.
  2. Type 'Help Vagina' (Without the quotes)
  3. You should see an entry with an Item ID (I can't remember the exact name, something like 'OBJ'...with a string of numbers like '81000D65'
  4. Type 'player.additem ITEMID 1', press Enter (again, no quotes, and replace ITEMID with the number received in step 3)
  5. You should receive a message like 'Realistic Vagina added to inventory'
  6. Equip the vag like any other item of clothing.

To stop the Vag from being so Shiny, Download the

Fixed Specularity Map by Kimbale: HERE

POSSIBLE BUG WITH EQUIP VERSION:

On my install, the equip version causes a small gap in the left wrist. My Modding Partner and tester, Kimbale, told me that she saw NO gap using the replacer version. I have not further tested, so BE WARNED that there could be a small gap in this version.

VERSION DIFFERENCES and IMPORTANT NOTES!:

The Replacer version is more simple, but you have to keep in mind a couple of things:

• It WILL replace your current body. This is a CBBE standard body, so if you have a specially customized or wildly modified version of CBBE, your body will return to looking like the original.
  • There is NO bodyslide support, only the basic weighting.
  • No need to mess with Sexlab MCM... (See Note Below for Sexlab Users)

The Equip version is more complex, but it allows for you to have your modified or changed body, as well as the body with the vag in game. You will have to equip the vag body every time you want it, or you can stick it in as a favorite and hit a hotkey to equip. It is currently in slot 32, which means when it is equipped, it will take off all your clothes since it is considered an outfit by the game.

SEXLAB USERS: if using the EQUIP VERSION, you will have to go into the Sexlab MCM menu, and disable the uneqiuipping of the body slot 32, or else it WILL unequip your vag body. The Replacer version does not have this restriction.

And finally... Disclaimer!

I the creator of this mod, offer no warranties, expressed or implied, as to the validity, ability, disability, or enableability of this mod or this description. It was created by a purple kangaroo wearing a checkered vest, while riding in a car driven by a Large, Shaggy dog...

Furthermore, I shall not be held responsible for any strange substances that magically appear on your keyboard, hands, or other body parts, electronic devices, books, etc....nor damages to your person, psychological state, emotional state, marriage, friendships, relationships, social behavior, et..al...E plurbis unim...

Finally, I understand that this mod may cause you to fall desperately in love with me, or at least with the conception of me that you form in your mind...It is my understanding that at least a small bit of Love Potion (#9 I think) may have been spilled during the creation of this project... Please refrain from making offers of endearing and true love, unless you are prepared to cope with the depravity of my mind, of which few know the true depths....and which none may emerge from alive. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with Fire, Ash and Vaginas....The very air you breath, is a Penisous fume...not with 10,000 women could you sate me....it is folly....

ljoSsV2.png

Bethesda - For making such an awesome game, and Allowing us to mess with it...

Ashal - For making this forum that allows us the freedom to design things like this and have somewhere to post it...

Aegis - For giving us the idea to make this in the first place...

Jdods13 - For helping with the initial concept and discussion...

Kimbale - My faithful modding companion who has given me lots of encouragement and help, and plenty of enlightening conversation along the way.

Vioxis - Without whom we would not have the amazing model that we do. Not to mention all of his/her help with questions and  knowledge with various modding operations.

7DPGPOB.png

Changelog:

Beta - REV 4 - First BETA Release

V1.0 - 2/26/2014 - Initial 1.0 Release

- Full bodyslide Compatibility

- A Realistic Vagina Model

- Full Integration with CBBE

- Custom Vagina Textures

- FULL Bodyslide support, with:

- Support for Genital Customization through sliders...

- Weighted for Animation using the XMPS Skeleton

Guest wellbredbitch

i salute you for picking up the ball on this one. many peeps were very interested in this project. my girl won't be benefit from you skill unfortunately as i am a die hard 7B bombshell user.

all the same i wish you luck and easy progress.  

update. i have seen the light and converted to cbbe!  

Thank you both for your support! We have agreed that we are not going to stress out over this, and we don't want to rush it, so it may take a little time to get a first version out for testing.

I've been waiting for realistic genitalia for ever I don't mind waiting for a little while longer. Going out on a limb I think everyone will love to wait for a awesome... well you know ;D

Ok, here are couple things I that I have discovered while working on that canned project of mine that I hope you guys will find useful.

1) Skeleton based genitalia rig works.

I previously stated that morph target has to be constructed due to the limitations of vaginal skeletal nodes. However, following some experimentation, I realized that it's not really the problem with the nodes as it is with the scale of the translation. Using XPMS as reference, the 2 skeletal nodes for each labia are more than sufficient to create convincing animations with little to no effort.

The meshes must be properly welded for this method to work, however, or Skyrim would most likely crash. Additionally, in order to create smooth transitions, the two nodes must be linked with a *convergence zone* - a gradient transition if you will, and 100% weight at the slit, for each respective nodes.

The outcome, as I will demonstrate below, is fairly satisfactory, and mostly on-par with morphs, but can be achieved with significantly less effort.

2) Skeleton/body type compatibility.

Only XMPS is required for the above method to work, and this method can be extended to other skeleton types so long as they contain the necessary nodes. This effectively eliminates the need for custom body meshes and morph targets, while greatly improving compatibility with other mods.

As for different body types, the only adjustments needed are the actual meshes and the weight map. However, once properly rigged (quite simple weight paint imo), future updates to the animation sets/calls/hooks/etc would only require simple code changes, as the mesh/skeleton combination should require no additional maintenance once properly set up.

If employing this method, you would not have to create separate animation/morph sets for each body type, and it is also quite easy to hook onto the various sex animations made by other modders.

3) SSL Integration.

Quite simple, actually, if using skeleton based animation.

The only tricky and time consuming part is going through all animations and marking the key frames for *thrust* and *pull* parts of the sequence, and coordinate the labia opening/closing animations with the thrusts. This is much, much faster than creating new animations from scratch, and SSL is a terrific framework for managing the various animation sequences.

Here is a quick demonstration of skeleton based genitalia animation using default SSL sex animations.

I) Pull

cf8ku1judlfso1ewz.jpg

II) Thrust

cf8kulpk5wxcvgts3.jpg

Above missionary animation created by arrok (I think).

4) Problems with skeleton based genitalia.

Most obvious problems with this method are misalignment and clipping. So far, the method is only ideal for when both male and female bodies have the height of 1. Otherwise misalignment can occur.

The size of the vaginal opening is also limited, as the body mesh will appear distorted and unrealistic when scaled beyond a certain value (currently ~2), screenshot above has the opening value of 1.

For bigger vaginal expansion (beyond 2), morph target would be the ideal choice as you would be able to actually sculpt the mesh instead of relying on automatic weight scaling. However, for general uses (I know >.>), the skeleton based animation is much more suitable for fast and easy implementation/deployment.

-

End of assessment.

Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions, as I will be happy to help.

Oh, sorry about the confusion.

I can't release the new content due to the copyrighted assets used. As I have stated before, I decided to continue working on that project since I already sunk too much time into it, and was too lazy to start over from scratch...

Since I'm no longer involved in this project, I'm merely trying to be helpful and pass along information that the current author(s) may find useful.

I hope that this project would become the one that mine failed to be...

Oh, sorry about the confusion.

I can't release the new content due to the copyrighted assets used. As I have stated before, I decided to continue working on that project since I already sunk too much time into it, and was too lazy to start over from scratch...

Since I'm no longer involved in this project, I'm merely trying to be helpful and pass along information that the current author(s) may find useful.

I hope that this project would become the one that mine failed to be...

That is awesome stuff! Why wouldn't you release the mod? I'm not sure exactly why we couldn't just purchase a license for the content lol. once you own it you can do what you like with it... and I already own the content. Plus those items go on sale all the time. I'd have no problem buying you a license for the genitals props. You got paypal? My point is simply that we should give credit to the guy that made the genitals props that is all. Honestly didn't expect it to blow things out of the water with the mod.

Aegis your mod is amazing and very great work. I don't want you to think masteraran and I are trying to "steal your mod from you." I also don't know what to say to get you to understand that there is nothing wrong with what you did I simply recognized that it was poser content that I own. I am major fan of the artwork that those content creators put out.

Your mod needs to be made and it should be made. I feel like i'm catching flak and being flagged as the reason you are not releasing the mod... you are far more skilled than masteraran or myself in modding skyrim and you should be the pioneer and leader of the mods design. In my post to you earlier I stated that I would love to help you complete the mod. I had no intentions of completely taking it over. My deepest apologies to you and everyone else if you honestly believe that I am the cause of this great mod being shelved/ unreleased/ canned...

No, no. You are definitely not the one to blame. As I have stated many times, it's my fault for being lazy and not wanting to make everything from scratch. 

I do have the license(s) for the assets used, but the license only grants the right for private use, and the publication of derivative works, not the original assets themselves.

I really didn't think it through when working on my original project. I initially used others' assets as a way to quickly test out my concept, but as I begin to sink more and more time into it, I became stuck with those assets, as replacing them would require that I start everything from scratch...hence the impasse.

I'm really glad that you and MasterAaran decided to pick up the torch where I dropped it, and you guys have my full support for this project.

No, no. You are definitely not the one to blame. As I have stated many times, it's my fault for being lazy and not wanting to make everything from scratch. 

I do have the license(s) for the assets used, but the license only grants the right for private use, and the publication of derivative works, not the original assets themselves.

I really didn't think it through when working on my original project. I initially used others' assets as a way to quickly test out my concept, but as I begin to sink more and more time into it, I became stuck with those assets, as replacing them would require that I start everything from scratch...hence the impasse.

I'm really glad that you and MasterAaran decided to pick up the torch where I dropped it, and you guys have my full support for this project.

Thank you much I really appreciate you saying that... technically you should still be able to release the since you are not selling it or making a profit off of it... any way I am currently thinking about creating a new female body with an integrated anus and vagina... using Daz studio for the body mesh and the vagina prop created by karina. Developing the body to be fully integrated with SSL and arrow in the knee mod teams HDT physics... also... what do you think about trying to integrate a muscle simulation into a body mesh... I'm just bouncing ideas off of you I am sticking with just getting the vagina into the game on a model but I feel that there is so much we could do.

Creating custom bodies using third party mesh will require a lot of work, especially true for the head mesh, as you'd have to redo all 80-something morphs manually (both 0 and 100).

As far as I know, there are no skeleton sets out there that contain rectal nodes; due to the magnitude of the *expansion* required to create convincing anal effects, morphs would have to be utilized to achieve it. If you are interested, I do have an anal sex demo created using morphs, which I can walk you through the process of its creation/implementation.

SSL integration is quite simple. All you have to do is to hook your animations onto the right frames.

As for HDT's *physics* engine, if I'm not mistaken, it's really just a custom mesh and skeleton set that animates the breasts independently from the body. I really believe that it creates more problems than it solves, as all outfits would have to be converted to fit the new weight map, and its custom skeleton may lead to quite significant incompatibility issues down the road. I would contact HDT directly regarding this.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by muscle simulation. If you are looking for a more pronounced/muscular body, all you really have to do is to paint in the details on the normal map, or sculpt and bake if your want even more details.

Creating custom bodies using third party mesh will require a lot of work, especially true for the head mesh, as you'd have to redo all 80-something morphs manually (both 0 and 100).

As far as I know, there are no skeleton sets out there that contain rectal nodes; due to the magnitude of the *expansion* required to create convincing anal effects, morphs would have to be utilized to achieve it. If you are interested, I do have an anal sex demo created using morphs, which I can walk you through the process of its creation/implementation.

SSL integration is quite simple. All you have to do is to hook your animations onto the right frames.

As for HDT's *physics* engine, if I'm not mistaken, it's really just a custom mesh and skeleton set that animates the breasts independently from the body. I really believe that it creates more problems than it solves, as all outfits would have to be converted to fit the new weight map, and its custom skeleton may lead to quite significant incompatibility issues down the road. I would contact HDT directly regarding this.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by muscle simulation. If you are looking for a more pronounced/muscular body, all you really have to do is to paint in the details on the normal map, or sculpt and bake if your want even more details.

I am comfortable working with morphs/ blendshapes in maya... I use them primarily for my rigs... I just have no clue how to implement that into a skyrim rig... honestly I have no problem redoing the entire body model for skyrim woman but I just need a solid pipeline to make steady progress. What I meant to say regarding muscle simulation is basically that I wonder if we can used morphs built into the animations to simulate muscles flexing on the characters... was just a thought and should probably be shelved for now. Please share your anal morphs animation as i'm def going to need you to hold me up here haha! You are seriously this mods only hope! Thanks Aegis!

Well, in that case, you really just need to learn about importing/exporting animations and getting meshes into Skyrim.

You may also need to know a bit about the tri file structure and composition if you plan to implement any morph based transitions.

I use 3ds because of its support for havok and its more robust animation engine, but maya is much better suited for playing around with verts, which may actually  better fit your needs.

Subtle muscular flexing is going to be quite difficult given how meshes are handled in Skyrim, and I suspect convincing transitions would require a fairly high poly model, which may lead to instability.

For the rectal expansion, I used morphs due to the lack of skeletal support. It's actually much simpler than face morphs, as I only had to use 3 morph sets to cover all regions (outer, mid, inner).

Of course, you can use additional morph sets to make the transitions appear more organic, though you may want to consider subdividing that region so you have more verts to work with - or just sculpt in zb/mb, since you'll probably end up baking the whole thing anyways...

The way Skyrim handles morphs is actually quite adequate. Simply set up the target, construct 0 and 100, and the game will take care of the rest - you only need to hook the magnitude onto the proper animation frames for a given animation set, and you'll be good to go (make sure the final timings match, however, or you may end up with very glitchy/jumpy transitions).

While you are working on the female figure, you may also want to import the animation set along with the male character into maya and test out the animations to ensure everything is properly aligned, and that the actual angle/magnitude of the morphs match the animations.

And...that's about all I can think of regarding morphs. It's mostly busywork, as the whole thing can become quite tedious with the scalpel - thought that might just be me being overly obsessive...

Anyways, good luck, and let me know how it's coming along.

Oh, and here's a simple morph based demo, as promised.

The alignment isn't perfect, the angle still needs more work, and I have yet to construct the actual rectal passage, as this is merely a demonstration of the character mesh morph.

(Animation is AP Anal from SSL)

I) Left Side - In

cf9bgj8eq8xr9zemb.jpg

II) Left Side - Out

cf9bgrmotantypqrn.jpg

III) Right Side - In

cf9bgtqoun45im20z.jpg

IV) Right Side -Out

cf9bgvsyvy8m7qb43.jpg

I'll upload a gif demo later, once I get the video converted...

Archived