[REL] [BETA] Realistic Genitalia for CBBE

MasterAaran

So happy to see that progress is being made! I Agree with caperpp. The Vagina is actually a lot larger than you think and should stretch all the way back close to the anus. Making it larger will also allow for more detail. post-10168-0-27027000-1374634343_thumb.jpg post-10168-0-51093500-1374634367_thumb.jpg some pics of what I mean.

Very nicely done :)

I'm excited to see where this mod is heading.

As for cutting a hole in the body mesh, I wouldn't do it myself for the following reasons:

1) By cutting a hole in the body, your genitalia mesh will have to match the color of the surrounding body, which is going to be quite problematic given the wide gamut of skin tones available (you can probably get away with a gradient alpha tr blend, but I suspect the color will still be a bit off).

2) Your model would only work for the specific CBBE models you designed the genitalia on, as all the users will be required to use the model with the cutout, akin to how SOS is right now.

3) Perhaps most importantly, the main reason why SOS is able to get away with cutting a hole in the body is because unlike the female genitalia, almost all expansions for the male genitalia happen externally, meaning that the cutout size can remain the same for both limp and erect models.

For the female genitalia, however, expansions occur internally, meaning that you only need a small cutout for closed state, but a rather large cutout for the open stage, and thus you will have to make a large cutout to accommodate both open and closed states, which can result in quite a few problems during transitions, and you'll probably end up having to depend on morph targets anyways.

Personally, I would recommend taking advantage of the 4 labia nodes present in XPMS. Most people use that skeleton set, so compatibility wouldn't be very problematic, and you will only need to paint in the labia nodes on the weight map.

After that, all you need to do is to hook the transitions onto the appropriate animation frames, and the body mesh will deform in accordance with the genitalia model - you can even utilize additional morphs to smooth out the transitions, though that's entirely optional.

Just my 2cents; good luck with whatever path you decide to take.

Again, thank you all for your help and comments.

Taking the advice of all of the posters, I have done several things with the model, as can be seen in these updated pictures.:

sUOtP39.jpg
euRcgII.jpg
2nyEGwo.jpg
iHXff5J.jpg

Something i want to point out first. I have a 'mod heavy' game, and I do use image enhancement, mostly in the form of Imaginator. So my results may look different to what you will see in the mod when I get it posted. Secondly, In my previous set of pictures, I was using the 'Mature' body texture, which I personally like. However, since that's not the 'standard' CBBE, that quite a few users probably use, I decided to switch to the 'standard' CBBE body texture for this set.

Here's the changes I have made:

1. You'll notice that I've darkened the color of the texture. If I could get some feedback on this new color, that would be greatly appreciated.

2. I have lengthened the model considerably, to hopefully cover what everyone was meaning by it needing to be longer. Let me know if the new length is more suitable.

3. At caperpp's suggestion, I have decreased the 'height' of the Clit hood, so that it's more flush with the rest of the model and body. I personally think this is a much better look.

On to Aegis' reply, which I value more than he knows!

Thank you so much for your comments. The animation part of this mod is going to kill me, I know it. I have been dreading trying to cut a hole in the body, for the exact reasons you specify. I can see why it works for SOS, but would not work for RVag.

I have a question though, something that's been puzzling me. I think I can figure out how to paint on the weight maps, no problem....but the base CBBE does not have the pubic region weighted for movement with the labia nodes. While I'm sure I can get MY vagina to be able to move with them, I don't know what to do to get the surrounding body portions moving/stretching as well, without also editing the CBBE body to weight paint the labia nodes on it as well.

I hope I'm explaining that well enough. Let me know....or send me a PM.

Yes, the base CBBE model does not have labia nodes in its weight map, and you will have to paint them in.

However, it'll only take a few minutes to paint in the 4 nodes, which would be a lot easier than cutting a hole and creating another piece of mesh to fill the gap.

This way, you won't have to worry about the hole if no genitalia model is present (i.e. for other female NPCs), and you also won't have to worry about dismemberskin vert mismatch, which would cause crash on export for 3ds, or crash on equip in game.

You can fix that by using the skin modifier instead of dismemberskin, but it then disables dismemberment for all female NPCs in game, unless you create a custom race for your custom CBBE model; but then all other female NPCs in game would have problems when equipping the genitalia model, which harkens back to the original issue. Way too much hassle imo.

You will have to modify the default actor mesh one way or another; it really just comes down to finding the least intrusive method...

It could actually be a bit longer tbh m8, in reality the vagina is only separated from the anus by a centimetre or 2. So Half that distance apart you have it there.

(hence the joke about god being a town planner, putting the entertainment facilities next to the sewerage treatment)

But, overall, very nice, excellent work

Very nicely done :)

3) Perhaps most importantly, the main reason why SOS is able to get away with cutting a hole in the body is because unlike the female genitalia, almost all expansions for the male genitalia happen externally, meaning that the cutout size can remain the same for both limp and erect models.

For the female genitalia, however, expansions occur internally, meaning that you only need a small cutout for closed state, but a rather large cutout for the open stage, and thus you will have to make a large cutout to accommodate both open and closed states, which can result in quite a few problems during transitions, and you'll probably end up having to depend on morph targets anyways.

While I'm not entirely sure how it would compare to using the nodes in ease of execution, it would seem that incorporating the labia majora in the model may allow a cutout hole size while having animations adjust it.  This would also have the possible benefit of later versions allowing variations of appearance in the labia majora and thus the normal closed look of the vagina that might otherwise be more difficult to accomplish.  That said, I have no experience in modelling or animating for this game, and very little outside it, so I may be wrong.

Taking the advice of all of the posters, I have done several things with the model, as can be seen in these updated pictures.:

sUOtP39.jpg

euRcgII.jpg

2nyEGwo.jpg

iHXff5J.jpg

Something i want to point out first. I have a 'mod heavy' game, and I do use image enhancement, mostly in the form of Imaginator. So my results may look different to what you will see in the mod when I get it posted. Secondly, In my previous set of pictures, I was using the 'Mature' body texture, which I personally like. However, since that's not the 'standard' CBBE, that quite a few users probably use, I decided to switch to the 'standard' CBBE body texture for this set.

1. You'll notice that I've darkened the color of the texture. If I could get some feedback on this new color, that would be greatly appreciated.

2. I have lengthened the model considerably, to hopefully cover what everyone was meaning by it needing to be longer. Let me know if the new length is more suitable.

3. At caperpp's suggestion, I have decreased the 'height' of the Clit hood, so that it's more flush with the rest of the model and body. I personally think this is a much better look.

Thank you so much for your comments. The animation part of this mod is going to kill me, I know it. I have been dreading trying to cut a hole in the body, for the exact reasons you specify. I can see why it works for SOS, but would not work for RVag.

I have a question though, something that's been puzzling me. I think I can figure out how to paint on the weight maps, no problem....but the base CBBE does not have the pubic region weighted for movement with the labia nodes. While I'm sure I can get MY vagina to be able to move with them, I don't know what to do to get the surrounding body portions moving/stretching as well, without also editing the CBBE body to weight paint the labia nodes on it as well.

I'd say bring it to about there... post-10168-0-55656100-1374719348_thumb.jpg

Will there Be a UNP /BBP etc. Conversion After this reaches or comes close to its Basic goals?

I saw the old Forum of the UNP and saw it canceled and i was rather sad. 

if so i would not mind Helping with a UNP Version if its needed.

i can make rather good textures and I also can use blender , but can't convert due to the python not working right.

sUOtP39.jpg

euRcgII.jpg

2nyEGwo.jpg

iHXff5J.jpg

I'd say bring it to about there... attachicon.gif2nyEGwo-adjust.jpg

I concur.

Would it be possible that we might see SoS compatibility with it opening during penetration?

You wouldn't have to tie SOS into this mod. You simply have to make SexLab send a command to this mod saying that it's sexy time and depending on the current sex animation playing it opens or closes that way any male body replacer or female strapon(futa) mod can use this. Or simply implement a hook into SexLab (I'm talking to you Ashal :D) once this mod is more complete so it works as described above so there wouldn't be the need for a separate plugin.

Keep it simple :D

Would it be possible that we might see SoS compatibility with it opening during penetration?

You wouldn't have to tie SOS into this mod. You simply have to make SexLab send a command to this mod saying that it's sexy time and depending on the current sex animation playing it opens or closes that way any male body replacer or female strapon(futa) mod can use this. Or simply implement a hook into SexLab (I'm talking to you Ashal :D) once this mod is more complete so it works as described above so there wouldn't be the need for a separate plugin.

You're right, best to keep it simple and thus as open ended as possible.

Innuendo not intended..... or is it.

This will also make it funny too see a Vagina opening and closing when NPC's or player are not set right during animations ;)

This will also make it funny too see a Vagina opening and closing when NPC's or player are not set right during animations ;)

That gif will be legendary

Instead of cutting a hole in the mesh, why not cut a hole in the texture? Add a transparent part to the skin texture, and add the mesh as head piece. You can attatch it as an extra part to any other head piece. Even scars, as these aren't offten modified by other mods. In fact, every scar mod that I've seen only retextures the scar models. Easy Peasy.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived