Do you need all three files in the download button?

I'm just coming back to Skyrim after two years and trying to get mods in order is not fun at all LOL I really want to use your mod though as I also want to see more activity from the other mods I'm trying. Thanks for all the work you've put into this! @wutpickel

7 hours ago, moraea said:

Do you need all three files in the download button?

I'm just coming back to Skyrim after two years and trying to get mods in order is not fun at all LOL I really want to use your mod though as I also want to see more activity from the other mods I'm trying. Thanks for all the work you've put into this! @wutpickel

No, not really.

You will need the archive. The esp file i added are just small changes i did to the mod. Not essential but i think the nightly is probably better as i move the npc a little out of the way. So you have a path to walk.

• 1 year later...
On 12/28/2021 at 11:01 PM, Guest said:

There are some other population mods but they usually contain women, which i did not want.

no, that's not quite true... I have one too and it only makes guys...

What makes it unique?
The names here are ones that don't exist in everyday life... in the real world.
The dear author could have at least used a phone book instead of making up the monstrosities of the fanciful name.

*private opinion...

---------------------

Nem, ez nem egészen igaz... Nekem is van ilyenem, és csak a pasikat gyárt...

Mitől egyedi? Pár alap tevékenység hozzá van rendelve? De ez a minimum!

Az NPC legyen mindenhez fogékony és mindennel szemben következetes!
A nevek itt olyanok, amelyek nem léteznek a mindennapi életben... A való világban. Borzalom... (szerintem).
A kedves szerző legalább egy telefonkönyvet használhatott volna ahelyett, hogy a fantázianév szörnyűségeinek kitalálásával fárad...

...ráadásnak olyan is van, ami 2x szerepel...

Ez magánvélemény, ahogyan látom. Sajnálom, ha nem rajongói... mivel az nem okoz intuíciót az esetleges újra vagy átgondolásokhoz... 

Minden munka nagyszerű és szükséges még akkor is hogyha többször kell átdolgozni azért, hogy a végeredmény a tökéleteshez közeli lehessen!