Posted (edited)
On 4/9/2024 at 1:48 PM, jmedia7 said:

Surprised no one replaced cloud with a nude tifa yet.

image.thumb.jpeg.db1ea01cc8139549d0c71c864782fb45.jpeg20240409021816_1.thumb.jpg.5a32738b0361bdd9f57aa1c8de2d4494.jpgimage.thumb.jpeg.af34f7f2abebf2051dc2bc482c2c7966.jpeg

Nah, for me, Tifa you can play her along side story mode, what we need is SCARLET Nude mods as Cloud...
Can you port her as well to Cloud? Scarlet reshape by Aerosmith at Final Fantasy VII Remake Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)
The hair physics on her character doesn't have much bone (I think) because she only have Bang Hair Physics...
BUT, if you can, give her Jiggle Physics on her Breast...

Edited by dantekazama
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, dantekazama said:

Nah, for me, Tifa you can play her along side story mode, what we need is SCARLET Nude mods as Cloud...
Can you port her as well to Cloud? Scarlet reshape by Aerosmith at Final Fantasy VII Remake Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)
The hair physics on her character doesn't have much bone (I think) because she only have Bang Hair Physics...
BUT, if you can, give her Jiggle Physics on her Breast...

Personally I would love if cloud got replaced with Thicc Tifa (with Breast and Butt Physics), it also has a lot of customization for hair color and skin color like this tan blonde option with heart eyes

1266-1679739467-666182485.webp.51db83926a221c56e0f7c5258fe441f7.webp

Edited by lovethicc
15 hours ago, blah2 said:

Hey thanks for sharing, I've put 1 of the files in the /Paks/~mods/ folder but this doesn't seem to work. Other mods work for me. Any idea why this doesn't work?

Using only one of the Pak files isn't enough. You have to choose one of the following combinations of exactly two mods:

ND Base + either Normal Skin or Wet Skin

ND Base with Heels + either Normal Skin with Heels or Wet Skin with Heels

The author also recommended the following additional mods:

Purple Dress Tifa Main appearance swap.
Tifa Invisible Weapons Avoid clipping with her weapons.
Tifa's Purple Dress Over All Outfits Alternate appearance swap mod (Use ONLY IF the Purple Dress Tifa mod doesn't work)
6 hours ago, Emelex said:

Using only one of the Pak files isn't enough. You have to choose one of the following combinations of exactly two mods:

ND Base + either Normal Skin or Wet Skin

ND Base with Heels + either Normal Skin with Heels or Wet Skin with Heels

The author also recommended the following additional mods:

Purple Dress Tifa Main appearance swap.
Tifa Invisible Weapons Avoid clipping with her weapons.
Tifa's Purple Dress Over All Outfits Alternate appearance swap mod (Use ONLY IF the Purple Dress Tifa mod doesn't work)

Thanks, it works now with both purple dress mods!