• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It would be cool if there were mods that gave the characters actual curves, instead of nude mods that gave every character the same generic, androgynous-with-boobs base character model. It's why I hated the mods for DOA 6 when that came out- they all used the same bland and doll-like body shape. Same is true for the Senran Kagura series- they all have the same uninteresting and poorly detailed body shape, regardless of breast size. 

I suppose it doesn't really matter. This game is a scam, it released with less than half of the actual game it was recreating, and there is no sign that we'll ever get the other half on PC anytime in the near-distant future. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/9/2022 at 7:44 PM, 3N4Cr said:

1678288808_FINALFANTASYVIIREMAKE8_9_20229_23_45PM.thumb.png.2d824a5991c58202075efd37952360ec.png1551152944_FINALFANTASYVIIREMAKE8_9_20229_19_09PM.thumb.png.fbea589b6814586e9180576d1dd8370e.png1760756181_FINALFANTASYVIIREMAKE8_9_20229_18_37PM.thumb.png.680c39e0aa21263e759946b484028d15.png309029787_FINALFANTASYVIIREMAKE8_9_20229_16_48PM.thumb.png.bb9beb33dc664667141703a9acca1bfc.png1813756226_FINALFANTASYVIIREMAKE8_9_20229_29_09PM.thumb.png.17f278774d020ec4f259c60b4520b508.png

I swear that last one is with the feet as well as the pic with her hunchbacked is unedited. Also I downloaded the mod on July 27th so idk if any significant changes were made. Aerith's thigh seems to flare out when she squats (which is perfectly normal), but the part connecting her legs to her torso remains skinny. It's not too noticeable if she is barely squatting, but becomes more pronounced as the angle decreases. If it's on purpose to avoid clipping that is understandable, but it does look kind of bizarre. The hunchback problem, idk if that's fixable since that might just be an animation problem. To be clear though I really like your mod, the textures and model is great, I guess I'm just super OCD about this stuff since I studied anatomy and art.

hoows the maker?

On 11/17/2023 at 11:30 AM, MemoryH said:

Prove to me that modders can give jiggles to non-jiggle characters, then I'll answer.

Does FF7R not allow you to use jiggle bones elsewhere on the model (such as for accessories on the outfits) to the breasts/butt? Genuine question, as I'm not familiar with FF7R modding, but I thought this was possible for most modern games to create jank jiggle when the original developers didn't include breast/butt jiggle.

1 hour ago, VonRaschke said:

Does FF7R not allow you to use jiggle bones elsewhere on the model (such as for accessories on the outfits) to the breasts/butt? Genuine question, as I'm not familiar with FF7R modding, but I thought this was possible for most modern games to create jank jiggle when the original developers didn't include breast/butt jiggle.

Reassigning the physic bone to a different bone (from hair to spine, for example) is not possible. I don't much appreciate jank jiggles, so I don't do them.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/24/2023 at 12:19 AM, TheAlphaTester said:

Does anyone know what happened to the photo realistic Aerith mod?

I deleted it cus my friend got a pc and I don't want him to find it  :( but im sure it's uploaded by someone else on another site. not sure if it's the updated or the old version though

2 hours ago, Thinkabelle said:

I deleted it cus my friend got a pc and I don't want him to find it  :( but im sure it's uploaded by someone else on another site. not sure if it's the updated or the old version though

Thank god you are here. I always thought it was banned by Nexus for some reason. May I ask, will you make it available for FF7: Rebirth? Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/30/2023 at 4:20 PM, Pan4Mod said:

Thank god you are here. I always thought it was banned by Nexus for some reason. May I ask, will you make it available for FF7: Rebirth? Thanks.

I probably will make a new body entirely if that game ever comes to PC (which will probably be 1-2 years). Ill also upload it under a new account so you will never know it's me