On 3/25/2023 at 7:03 AM, Guest said:

Tifa Customizer - Hair color Eye color and Skin options

Mix and match 22 hair color options, 18 eye color options, and 12 skin options! Customize Tifa into your dream girl!

Over 4000 total combinations the options are practically endless!

image.thumb.png.773a7475d0fa3b56a61854bd51dce3f5.png

NEW WET OPTIONS!!!

Nude Thicc Tifa (with Breast and Butt Physics)

wetwettereztracollage(1).jpg.0bb341323116ab2d1d9cd6c576a88777.thumb.jpg.f0dfcccc2c158a43fb1b9baa2a94d4a5.jpg

You can make Tifa a pale white ginger!

gingaquaVAMPe.thumb.PNG.88185d2f1a5796d9da29aec482f1704d.PNG

Or a Goth Punk Indian girl.

pic3.PNG.0175868592b3f29e6fdbcdf7a00cbf5b.PNG

Or a lightly tanned blonde bombshell with heart eyes for you!

pic2.PNG.f4ad57450a7f4d3cfb81bf55555d6e9d.PNG

Or even an Ebony Queen!

pic1.PNG.9439a21130c385f47d3e8f972d5c1d86.PNG

Initially inspired to make all these customization options based on the THICC nude Tifa mod I helped create.  All the skin options are guaranteed to work with the THICC nude Tifa mod

The skins also work with many outfit mods and body mods that use Jenovation's OG Tifa 4K Hi-Poly Nude Mod as a base

collage.thumb.jpg.b8ce5fc6662b7aaeeb5d675db76d3ee2.jpg

The body mod guaranteed to work with all the skin options can be found here!

Nude Thicc Tifa (with Breast and Butt Physics)

wt5.PNG.dfaaef2651a59cae1ddf9d4b7f984919.thumb.PNG.4da83c9479e4dbf55d82afcd41923760.PNG

image.jpeg.42dfae621cfc3c6b766220333dd9d767.jpeg

Is there any thicc Aeirth or Jessie mods that are as customizable and also have breast and butt physics, like this Tifa mod?

Edited by lovethicc

So back to the transparent texture for the skirt.  Since I can't figure out how to access the files in this game, I hunted around to see what was already out there.  3DMigoto seemed like a good start and I was able to access textures that way but... not material files... so no way to change alpha properties.  I'm just so used to Bethesda games and how easy I had it with them.  I have a TB dedicated to Fallout 4 and all the content I've created for that game, more than that for Skyrim.  I've overhauled the entire biped slot system just so Jmenaru's Mech arm could work with any outfit in the game.  I create custom slutty outfits almost daily, but this game... How the hell does anyone even extract and open files for this game?  I'm about to rip my damn hair out. 

Hi, i am learning how to replace characters but i have problems with textures, this happens even if i don't inject textures to the pak, does this mean it has something to do with blender?

FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE 08_03_2024 15_19_19.png

1 hour ago, Korpela said:

Hi, i am learning how to replace characters but i have problems with textures, this happens even if i don't inject textures to the pak, does this mean it has something to do with blender?

What did you do, and what did you replace?

1 hour ago, MemoryH said:

What did you do, and what did you replace?

I wanted to replace Aerith cheapdress with Iris from FFXV so i can finally play the game to the end, and am very new to this so i followed this tutorial step by step: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_H8C8BA7F08 but in the game weird textures override the main texture, and i dont know if the problem is blender or texture injection.

Just got to Costa Del Sol in FFVII Rebirth. Will be great to see how fans give Tifa micro bikini etc for these stages. Plus photo mode is a thing in this game... Should make for some very interesting pictures. Playing piano with Tifa in a bikini in Costa Del Sol makes one hardly know where to look! Her two giant melons are distracting me from going from A rank to S. Not that one can complain since Square have been hiding them for the whole game until now. 

On 3/8/2024 at 5:10 PM, Korpela said:

FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE 08_03_2024 15_19_19.png

Check the UV scale, looks like the texture is tiling.

On 3/9/2024 at 8:34 PM, Mohawk32 said:

Check the UV scale, looks like the texture is tiling.

Thanks, but I spent the last weekend fixing it, at the end it was a problem with the shader tree inside blender, the only thing i can't handle is the hair, but she looks good enough for me so i'll enhance her later.

FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE 12_03_2024 12_33_01.png

none of the mods are working properly at all for this game. can someone go through and update them. Tifa's 4k nude mod messes up her hair, tifa's purple dress is now black and overrides any other female character and forces them to be tifa in a black dress and tifa's nude normal mod doesn't show up at all. and i'm guessing it's because of the updates for the game. i tried with both 1.002 update and now with 1.003 update and for both updates the mods don't work properly at all or not at all.

Edited by amdhater
2 hours ago, amdhater said:

none of the mods are working properly at all for this game. can someone go through and update them. Tifa's 4k nude mod messes up her hair, tifa's purple dress is now black and overrides any other female character and forces them to be tifa in a black dress and tifa's nude normal mod doesn't show up at all. and i'm guessing it's because of the updates for the game. i tried with both 1.002 update and now with 1.003 update and for both updates the mods don't work properly at all or not at all.

Pic or it didn't happen.

4 hours ago, MemoryH said:

Pic or it didn't happen.

That's Tifa's 4k nude mod and her hair is all messed up see in the second picture. That mod also overrides Jessie's 4k nude mod as well and changes Jessie to whatever Tifa's current 4k mod is. And third Picture clearly shows a black dress instead of her purple dress. And as far as ik there is no black dress mod for tifa. 

And the first picture shows what Tifa is normally wearing in that scene which is her purple dress. There's your proof

Screenshot 2024-03-19 223933.png

Screenshot 2024-03-19 221102.png

Screenshot 2024-03-19 221803.png

Edited by amdhater

So can someone go through and update the mods? Bc they no longer work properly at all or some of them don't work at all. At least all the Tifa and Jessie mods don't work properly at all or some don't work at all.

I know this is probably off topic. I wonder whenever the sequel comes to PC will it be easier for the modders to port from this game instead? I hope they don't have to start over again.

Edited by bonifide