cesil123 gets credit for the thiccfa mod being updated with improvements that help gamers that use a keyboard and mouse. Before the hotkeys of 3DMigoto(F1, F3, F4) conflicted with the original FF7R's setting, it would be better to change them to shift+F1, shift+F2, and shift+F3 by editing d3dx.ini and help.ini files and that's what they did. Here is the updated and complete thiccfa mod.

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1yI03Q0IClaWtUDEZhboBwDxaG0rBSLp9

NO DRESS ONLY UNDER.png

Edited by randommanlablover
On 10/13/2022 at 5:04 PM, pokafontasu said:

it's possible, but you'll probably have to pay a modder to do it, probably nobody will do it for free. Are you willing to pay for it, and how much are you willing to pay?

Nice mods! I like especially Scarlet nude. The mod works with that one, which makes Scarlet playable? I really want to see all time her goods while im playing....

So now, we have almost all girls nude mods: Aerith, Tifa, Madam M, Jessie, so finally I can install this game, or it will be any other nude mods in the future?

On 10/20/2022 at 8:30 AM, raveride said:

Nice mods! I like especially Scarlet nude. The mod works with that one, which makes Scarlet playable? I really want to see all time her goods while im playing....

So now, we have almost all girls nude mods: Aerith, Tifa, Madam M, Jessie, so finally I can install this game, or it will be any other nude mods in the future?

what other nude girl mods are left to do?

6 hours ago, sullivan said:

You sure you don't have another Scarlet mod installed alongside the nude? It looks like that for me if i have 2 conflicting mods.

Prove it.

7 hours ago, PepeLordd said:

message aerosmith and ask him

No.

Edited by MemoryH