4 hours ago, MemoryH said:

They can't do it. I sent out a code that breaks every Scarlet nude mod.

Everyone can be salty now.

Dude i was just asking because i have seen such errors when i had 2 mods for the same character active. I haven't acutally played the game further than the beginning, so i haven't even seen Scarlet in game. I'm just checking mods for my eventual playthrough.

What i did do however is install the Scarlet over Buster Sword Mod, an obviously stupid mod for gameplay, but it replaces the Buster Sword with Scarlet, and it displays the mods installed for her, so i used it to check how different mods for her look, and the Nude mod looks fine that way not like your Screenshot, no idea how it is when you see Scarlet actually in game.

4 hours ago, sullivan said:

Dude i was just asking because i have seen such errors when i had 2 mods for the same character active. I haven't acutally played the game further than the beginning, so i haven't even seen Scarlet in game. I'm just checking mods for my eventual playthrough.

What i did do however is install the Scarlet over Buster Sword Mod, an obviously stupid mod for gameplay, but it replaces the Buster Sword with Scarlet, and it displays the mods installed for her, so i used it to check how different mods for her look, and the Nude mod looks fine that way not like your Screenshot, no idea how it is when you see Scarlet actually in game.

I only have ONE mod installed, and it's the Scarlet nude mod.

Since nobody is having this issue, I can only surmise that I am lying and I don't even know it.

Edited by MemoryH
55 minutes ago, MemoryH said:

Since nobody is having this issue, I can only surmise that I am lying and I don't even know it.

I get your frustration, but people are just trying to help. I mean, trying and failing, yeah, but we're all friends here, right? I don't think anyone here has the answer and is holding out on you.

Hell, given how late she shows up in the story, you may be the only person here who has seen the mod "working" in game.

1 hour ago, MemoryH said:

You are not the only one . I found the issue . When Scarlet is going out of the robot after defeated by Yuffie , the mod will be broken . Maybe it is a problem of the mod file .