Animations Do Not Start

I am new to modding Skyrim and downloaded SexLab along with SexLab Romance. The problem I am having is that when I say something sexual to an NPC they do not reply and once I have finished the conversation, no animations are played. Also when I go into mod configuration in the in-game menu, there are no animations in toggle animations and toggle voices. Maybe this has something to do with the problem I am having. I am sure as I am new to this thing that the solution is pretty simple and I have made a mistake somewhere during installation but any help would be much appreciated.

Enable your debug log by following these instructions: http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showpost.php?p=31562721&postcount=2 then disable the mod from your load order and save your game. Re-enable the mod and load your game from that save. If still no animations/voices in the toggle menus, do a quick save/reload again. Check all your resulting Papyrus logs for sexlab related errors.

Also the obvious: Make sure you run FNIS, have the newest version of Skyrim, newest version of SKSE, and make sure you installed all the files, both framework and resources or just the single 65 MB archive of the newest version.

• 2 weeks later...

The problem I am still having is that NPCs do not reply to anything you say in mods like Romance, SexChat and Horny Followers. Are they suppost to, how do I do this?

Bainesey......I'm same problem as you are....nothing in toggle animations and nothing happens after I finish dialogue .....did you ever get it to work?

a long time i did not play with skyrim as i am having fun with oblivion     but did you consider your load order ?

it has its importance  and mods must be ordered  for less conflicting positions and no broken scripts (even not starting).

Archived