Mad Science For Dummies

5 hours ago, UnimpressedJawa said:

I'm building out a Nora-Cow alternate start mod as a hopefully fairly lightweight .esp (trying to keep from dipping into the candy store of non-vanilla resources, tempting as it is, to keep dependencies minimal) using Dudemer's cow morph body. If that's something that people would be interested in I'll post it up when I've got it stabilized. Also doing a second version of it for my own playthrough that has all the bells and whistles (heavy dependency list, CREA clutter, Kuro etc etc) cause' why the heck not. Modding should be fun.

Uh, hell yeah we'd be interested! I'll definitely keep my eyes out for it. I know doing these mods is a lot of work, so a big thank you for what you do.

Hello all I'm back, Sorry I pass out yesterday after work. I've read the comments in thread since last Tuesday.

The mod is going to have a Implant system but there will be no brain implants that would interfere with the idea of the player having agency in the story of the mod, But the idea of a alternate start is a possible way to interact with the story. 

For instance you could have ended up in the hands of Iris as she see you in the same way the Institute used Shaun, As a way to get a clean genetic material for synths or in her case a way to return to normal after the S.E.V had it's way with her genetics. But to start I would have to tell you all the rest of the story first.

Recap

Spoiler

A vault scientist named Iris, After being force out of her vault by the residents. they got wise mainly to the fact Iris was experimenting with F.E.V, through her logs learning what it was and more importantly what it does to the hosts of it. Even going so far as to make her own strain of it shed call S.E.V or Selective Evolutionary Virus. As She wonder the wastes trying to continue her work, Realizing quickly shed have to do testing on herself, After self infecting herself Her body started to feel the effects of The S.E.V getting to work restructuring her form to suit her needs.

The S.E.V was designed to help the infected Adapt to any environmental change and then change them to suit it. In Iris's case she had started training herself through mathematics and doing runs in the wasteland for supplies, While on one of these run shed fell into the hands of a raiders group. She already built up a bit muscle but sadly had no skill to use it given she was just a vault scientist. Over time they would grow to love her unique condition, unknowingly conditioning her body in a thing of unearthly beauty.

A face Sculpted of pure envy, Lips fuller then cherries sweeter than them to. Breasts the size of melons but firmer and softer than any down feather, A waist you could rap your hands around an ass that wouldn't stops even on it's own time and thiccer then a bowl of oatmeal. They'd fail to notice the writing in the sand of her cell was in fact geometry, Not that they even care at that point she started to smell like fields of flowers in bloom. anytime one or more of them slept with her they'd exert themselves more and more. Finally they couldn't control themselves around her anymore. They started in on her one day and couldn't stop, By the time they'd realize they couldn't lift a finger to stop her she'd already collected their gear and fled.

The virus had ran it's course and all of its effects were now permanent. she'd travel east towards the commonwealth looking for greener pastures and new avenues of research.

After arriving Iris started to assemble a new lab out of the resources she had left after the trip, The lab it's self was to small to work in. The coming weeks she'd realize help would be required, She started at settlements but got turned away because of her mutated appearance and distracting every settler with her..Assets didn't help ether. Iris found it easier to bait raiders to her cause by offering them her body in exchange for their help in resource gathering. Unknown to them though the more they had their way with her the more she'd be able force her will on them without complaint or resentment. over time she'd find a way of changing her fate through the development of the B.T.M the Bio, Trans, Mogrifier. She found a way to take samples of her S.E.V mutated pituitary gland and clone it, Learning how to program glands? Is it's own can of worms. after experimenting on female raiders for a time Iris and her growing group of "Helpers" came across a stockpile of Robco Medical Harnesses TM  in a hospital West of Boston. She'd placed the cloned glands in the harness's medication injector system, From there it became easier to work on a solution to her problem. Being a Mind controlling pheromone making, Always Wet Fuck Doll Isn't all that great in her eyes at least. But a problem She didn't see coming was the raiders building a resistance to said pheromones, She had to act quickly to make a fix this before they came loose from under her thumb. The B.T.M Came to her rescue, Although she couldn't use it on the raiders because it might help them build their resistance faster. So she'd would have to use them to gather settlers for her solution instead. after working on the B.T.M for so long Iris knew how to do almost anything with it. Using the Brahmin they'd stolen from settlements. She'd use their DNA to make a program string of proteins to activate the pituitary glands of the B.T.Ms telling them how to modify the settlers. the settlers felt the effect of the B.T.Ms around their arms injecting them with the payload of hormones, mutagenic stem cells and sedatives, Their only warning was a chime before it happened. the progress on the Cow Morphs as she'd call them was slow far to slow. Most of the settlers hadn't even started to produce milk yet. This "milk" was her goal, And Iris had made it so the Cow's milk had a special ingredient a tailor made aphrodisiac that would help her overcome the raider growing resistance to Her "charms".

As you can guess that didn't happen, The milk although arousing didn't come in nearly fast enough before her "Helpers" turned on her. She fled long before that though, the Cows weren't that lucky or cunning and suffered under raiders constant desires for both their bodies and their milk. But there is a silver lining to be had, The Cow's milk may not have helped Iris but the Cows manged to get free by making them selves over produce, The raiders always the Brightest tools in the shed thought this was good thing until the cows where gone after a bender theirs.

this is where I would say the part of the alternate start would take place. Iris Knowing of most vaults being a Vaulttec scientist of course, Would know of Vault 111 and in the hope of finding fresh genetic material would only to find you on ice. she'd still try to experiment on you in your sleep. Like in the story above needing to make you and the settlers into cow morphs to control the raiders. In this turn of events you would meet Iris Right off as she is fleeing the raiders, Her waking you up after feeling guilty for using you in her experiments and telling you to run as well. You could help you fellow cows, Run for it or Fight the raiders. you wouldn't have a B.T.M like the other cows because your cryopod was move from the vault and was modified to act as a B.T.M by Iris.  

49 minutes ago, Dudemer said:

Hello all I'm back, Sorry I pass out yesterday after work. I've read the comments in thread since last Tuesday.

The mod is going to have a Implant system but there will be no brain implants that would interfere with the idea of the player having agency in the story of the mod, But the idea of a alternate start is a possible way to interact with the story. 

For instance you could have ended up in the hands of Iris as she see you in the same way the Institute used Shaun, As a way to get a clean genetic material for synths or in her case a way to return to normal after the S.E.V had it's way with her genetics. But to start I would have to tell you all the rest of the story first.

Recap

Reveal hidden contents

A vault scientist named Iris, After being force out of her vault by the residents. they got wise mainly to the fact Iris was experimenting with F.E.V, through her logs learning what it was and more importantly what it does to the hosts of it. Even going so far as to make her own strain of it shed call S.E.V or Selective Evolutionary Virus. As She wonder the wastes trying to continue her work, Realizing quickly shed have to do testing on herself, After self infecting herself Her body started to feel the effects of The S.E.V getting to work restructuring her form to suit her needs.

The S.E.V was designed to help the infected Adapt to any environmental change and then change them to suit it. In Iris's case she had started training herself through mathematics and doing runs in the wasteland for supplies, While on one of these run shed fell into the hands of a raiders group. She already built up a bit muscle but sadly had no skill to use it given she was just a vault scientist. Over time they would grow to love her unique condition, unknowingly conditioning her body in a thing of unearthly beauty.

A face Sculpted of pure envy, Lips fuller then cherries sweeter than them to. Breasts the size of melons but firmer and softer than any down feather, A waist you could rap your hands around an ass that wouldn't stops even on it's own time and thiccer then a bowl of oatmeal. They'd fail to notice the writing in the sand of her cell was in fact geometry, Not that they even care at that point she started to smell like fields of flowers in bloom. anytime one or more of them slept with her they'd exert themselves more and more. Finally they couldn't control themselves around her anymore. They started in on her one day and couldn't stop, By the time they'd realize they couldn't lift a finger to stop her she'd already collected their gear and fled.

The virus had ran it's course and all of its effects were now permanent. she'd travel east towards the commonwealth looking for greener pastures and new avenues of research.

After arriving Iris started to assemble a new lab out of the resources she had left after the trip, The lab it's self was to small to work in. The coming weeks she'd realize help would be required, She started at settlements but got turned away because of her mutated appearance and distracting every settler with her..Assets didn't help ether. Iris found it easier to bait raiders to her cause by offering them her body in exchange for their help in resource gathering. Unknown to them though the more they had their way with her the more she'd be able force her will on them without complaint or resentment. over time she'd find a way of changing her fate through the development of the B.T.M the Bio, Trans, Mogrifier. She found a way to take samples of her S.E.V mutated pituitary gland and clone it, Learning how to program glands? Is it's own can of worms. after experimenting on female raiders for a time Iris and her growing group of "Helpers" came across a stockpile of Robco Medical Harnesses TM  in a hospital West of Boston. She'd placed the cloned glands in the harness's medication injector system, From there it became easier to work on a solution to her problem. Being a Mind controlling pheromone making, Always Wet Fuck Doll Isn't all that great in her eyes at least. But a problem She didn't see coming was the raiders building a resistance to said pheromones, She had to act quickly to make a fix this before they came loose from under her thumb. The B.T.M Came to her rescue, Although she couldn't use it on the raiders because it might help them build their resistance faster. So she'd would have to use them to gather settlers for her solution instead. after working on the B.T.M for so long Iris knew how to do almost anything with it. Using the Brahmin they'd stolen from settlements. She'd use their DNA to make a program string of proteins to activate the pituitary glands of the B.T.Ms telling them how to modify the settlers. the settlers felt the effect of the B.T.Ms around their arms injecting them with the payload of hormones, mutagenic stem cells and sedatives, Their only warning was a chime before it happened. the progress on the Cow Morphs as she'd call them was slow far to slow. Most of the settlers hadn't even started to produce milk yet. This "milk" was her goal, And Iris had made it so the Cow's milk had a special ingredient a tailor made aphrodisiac that would help her overcome the raider growing resistance to Her "charms".

As you can guess that didn't happen, The milk although arousing didn't come in nearly fast enough before her "Helpers" turned on her. She fled long before that though, the Cows weren't that lucky or cunning and suffered under raiders constant desires for both their bodies and their milk. But there is a silver lining to be had, The Cow's milk may not have helped Iris but the Cows manged to get free by making them selves over produce, The raiders always the Brightest tools in the shed thought this was good thing until the cows where gone after a bender theirs.

this is where I would say the part of the alternate start would take place. Iris Knowing of most vaults being a Vaulttec scientist of course, Would know of Vault 111 and in the hope of finding fresh genetic material would only to find you on ice. she'd still try to experiment on you in your sleep. Like in the story above needing to make you and the settlers into cow morphs to control the raiders. In this turn of events you would meet Iris Right off as she is fleeing the raiders, Her waking you up after feeling guilty for using you in her experiments and telling you to run as well. You could help you fellow cows, Run for it or Fight the raiders. you wouldn't have a B.T.M like the other cows because your cryopod was move from the vault and was modified to act as a B.T.M by Iris.  

Looking forward to it, when it's eventually ready... :)

On 1/14/2022 at 10:05 AM, Dudemer said:

Very cool back story. Good job.

On 1/25/2022 at 7:11 PM, charlieshepherd said:

Will play the hell out of this once it works with Fusion Girl! That a possibility?

I believe there are a few people in the community that have the know-how to make the conversions to Fusion Girl with the morph sliders. The regular CBBE to Fusion Girl conversions don't transfer the sliders. Or at least they didn't when I tried.

Just keep your eye out. Someone will Post a Fusion Girl version.

So I've checked this mod a while back and found the lore and planned mechanics interesting and the many ideas of the other fans very fun to read. I was a fan of the Become a Cow mod for skyrim, and really any tragic monsterous transformation that a character needs to overcome, so I am planning on getting this when it gets some quests- either with the download or as a separate mod dependent on this.

But I have a few questions/ideas to share now too ... like the lore behind the deathclaw transformation? Is it made by a different mad scientist who wanted to find a way to bring the deathclaws back to their original purpose as a tool for military use, but instead for their own wasteland faction, but tried to create new ones from humans to try and control them better after 'learning' from the mistakes of the Enclave in the third game? Or did Iris also start this when she found after the cows didn't work and she was on the run again she needed a bodyguard. Maybe she somehow got her hands on a deathclaw egg and used that to get the DNA she wanted to create the perfect bodyguard- one that after some more engineering would be more 'naturally' (if you can call this process natural,) susceptible to a sex addiction (why the deathclaw transformee would beg someone to pleasure them instead of just being a monsterous hermit in the wastes like that one supermutant scientist) and be less likely to turn on her as Iris's transformation makes her basically irresistible.

Or was the deathclaw woman just made to become a safer option for Dr. Malice to get his deathclaw omlette?

Speaking of Malice, maybe at some point the player and he can splice different transformations and effects together? Like getting both deathclaw eggs and cow's milk from one person. It would probably be very code heavy tho, I don't know anything about making mods, so it probably won't be a thing. But I think is still a cool concept.

Also, are the current transformations shown in the images all there will be? And I mean for the cow specifically with appearances. I know someone did mention the become a cow mod and was curious about fur, ears, and tail being in this. And I'm wondering about possibly having horns and tail for the deathclaw transformation too.

I love the ideas for the cow so far and feel very inspired.

On 2/2/2022 at 1:39 PM, nothxpls said:

Also, are the current transformations shown in the images all there will be? And I mean for the cow specifically with appearances. I know someone did mention the become a cow mod and was curious about fur, ears, and tail being in this. And I'm wondering about possibly having horns and tail for the deathclaw transformation too.

Some of the extras you mentioned (fur, ears etc.) have been made by other mods see the past few above comments and their links. I'm hoping that it'll be an all-in-one mod. But if it is piecemeal, I'll still do it.

A mod just popped up which led me to this one... FO4 NudeBasics - Downloads - Fallout 4 Adult & Sex Mods - LoversLab . It's a mod aimed at keeping you nude, but lot of the ideas discussed for MSFD are already in this mod, Such as: Reduced speed/carry weight, can't wear clothing (from morphs), it's also a good replacement for combat strip lite. See page14 if the link doesn't go there. Also, the mod that led me to it, "Cursed DD enchantings - reloaded" is a good replacement for Deviously Cursed Wasteland. It just doesn't have the quests. Which were horribly bugged for me.

Happy Hunting!

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/14/2022 at 1:05 PM, Dudemer said:

Recap

Reveal hidden contents

Hey Dudemer Great mod! also love all the concept ideas totally want an alternate start version later down the road. couple of ideas i thought id share is an obvious support for Wasteland Dairy and some kind of milk machine clothing or pasties or w/e. another idea would be CBBE jiggle Physics support. anyway love the mod cant wait to see what else gets developed

I like your cow body a lot but I am not crazy about the arm band so I removed it from view.

I experimented with using your body as the extreme HuCow option on my medical table that converts NPCs to HuCows.  Using the GetFormFromFile function, it works quite well as long as the user has your plugin enabled.

I haven't quite figured out how to get the legs and knees to look right when the actor is kneeling.  Something about knee height?

Spoiler

20220301112359_1.jpg.1f082b19edceae334689947a1f7fa56e.jpg20220301112435_1.jpg.784beaaf561e52cb1b387fe54ef47e78.jpg

I also haven't tried your armor when the actor is pregnant.  I am curious to know if anyone has already encountered that situation?  How well does this armor work with the pregnancy morphs?

I may try to darken the feet using an overlay.  It just seems like the feet ought to be darker.

HuCow Nora approves of your work!  Thank you for your creation.

20220301110301_1.jpg.dcfd04b99bc923582c26e0baff1e1959.jpg20220301110234_1.jpg.78a28d00fd796baf3b04738820be2b2c.jpg

Edited by GrimGrim31

For right now I'm going to work on the BTM as it will be as Item in the game with the two Morphs I've made so far, I will use to make armor mods for a new BTM Item. This Item will replace the BTM Bands you have bin using up to this point, And make it so I can work on the further Morphs to add to it. And I am going to add it to the world in a place I might have a vote on (This is going to be a Temp Location). The bands you have bin using will not be removed from the mod because they were never added to the game world.

On 1/26/2022 at 12:14 AM, Impish_ said:

This came out at the perfect time

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/57612

Looks great with the Deathclaw morph!

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot28.png.98fb04ff05bc1f163aa699a5ba34428b.png

ScreenShot29.png.d841db8da036e376a717694f2d171760.png

ScreenShot30.thumb.png.3effdbe0146b26a2e7190a534699f317.png

I agree.

117018054_Screenshot(62).png.bed19bd384a680fb66133e1bbb1c6ed3.png

On 2/2/2022 at 4:39 PM, nothxpls said:

So I've checked this mod a while back and found the lore and planned mechanics interesting and the many ideas of the other fans very fun to read. I was a fan of the Become a Cow mod for skyrim, and really any tragic monsterous transformation that a character needs to overcome, so I am planning on getting this when it gets some quests- either with the download or as a separate mod dependent on this.

But I have a few questions/ideas to share now too ... like the lore behind the deathclaw transformation? Is it made by a different mad scientist who wanted to find a way to bring the deathclaws back to their original purpose as a tool for military use, but instead for their own wasteland faction, but tried to create new ones from humans to try and control them better after 'learning' from the mistakes of the Enclave in the third game? Or did Iris also start this when she found after the cows didn't work and she was on the run again she needed a bodyguard. Maybe she somehow got her hands on a deathclaw egg and used that to get the DNA she wanted to create the perfect bodyguard- one that after some more engineering would be more 'naturally' (if you can call this process natural,) susceptible to a sex addiction (why the deathclaw transformee would beg someone to pleasure them instead of just being a monsterous hermit in the wastes like that one supermutant scientist) and be less likely to turn on her as Iris's transformation makes her basically irresistible.

Or was the deathclaw woman just made to become a safer option for Dr. Malice to get his deathclaw omlette?

Speaking of Malice, maybe at some point the player and he can splice different transformations and effects together? Like getting both deathclaw eggs and cow's milk from one person. It would probably be very code heavy tho, I don't know anything about making mods, so it probably won't be a thing. But I think is still a cool concept.

You hit the nail on the head as far a why She made the Morph. But the BTM and the Morphs are made by Iris. The BTM can be modified by Dr.Malice and Other Mad Scientists yet to come though. My reasoning is that the Deathclaw morph is the last Morph you will able to find as its is the most powerful for it being the last. As you gain Morphs by finding Iris's abandoned lab experiments, You will find logs as well that detail her adventures through the commonwealth. (An Maybe some Smutty Slutty details And more).

On that note Iris and Malice will not be the only Mad Scientists to be added. As I will take any ideas for other Visionaries to come.

11 hours ago, GrimGrim31 said:

I like your cow body a lot but I am not crazy about the arm band so I removed it from view.

I experimented with using your body as the extreme HuCow option on my medical table that converts NPCs to HuCows.  Using the GetFormFromFile function, it works quite well as long as the user has your plugin enabled.

I haven't quite figured out how to get the legs and knees to look right when the actor is kneeling.  Something about knee height?

Reveal hidden contents

20220301112359_1.jpg.1f082b19edceae334689947a1f7fa56e.jpg20220301112435_1.jpg.784beaaf561e52cb1b387fe54ef47e78.jpg

I also haven't tried your armor when the actor is pregnant.  I am curious to know if anyone has already encountered that situation?  How well does this armor work with the pregnancy morphs?

I may try to darken the feet using an overlay.  It just seems like the feet ought to be darker.

HuCow Nora approves of your work!  Thank you for your creation.

20220301110301_1.jpg.dcfd04b99bc923582c26e0baff1e1959.jpg20220301110234_1.jpg.78a28d00fd796baf3b04738820be2b2c.jpg

I have seen your blogs before an I find your hucow farming Interesting. That being seid the mod will have it's own form of "Farming". And the hooves of the Cow Morph are made from the nail beds of the CBBE body model feet, So painting the nails would be the best way to get a black or dark hoof effect.