Mad Science For Dummies

1 hour ago, pisadasf said:

I meant is there a way to make it so it doesn't take up that body slot because I can't equip the outfit and I can't change that outfit because it is heels, and it would make the feet flat

yes and no the BTM is made in a way for the body slot is to be used for the overlays that may come later. but in your case all you need do is remove the body and the BTM armband and open the creation kit and set the render item for the BTM as some other slot then 37. I would set it to 54.

Edited by Dudemer
2 hours ago, Dudemer said:

yes and no the BTM is made in a way for the body slot is to be used for the overlays that may come later. but in your case all you need do is remove the body and the BTM armband and open the creation kit and set the render item for the BTM as some other slot then 37. I would set it to 54.

How would I do that I've tried using the creation kit but I'm not good at it my character has an extra pair of feet but everything else works any way to remove them? Nevermind i fixed it Thanks

Edited by pisadasf
2 hours ago, Dudemer said:

Also just an Idea for the next morph a Futa horse would be cool

• 1 month later...

Can’t figure out how to apply any stage except 2. Tried only building stage 6 in bodyslide, as well as looking to see if there is a different arm band for each stage.

how exactly do you apply different stages?

Edited by zebes
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/13/2022 at 4:00 PM, Dudemer said:

I would set it to 54.

Hey, just sticking my head in here to see if there was anything new. The above pictures look amazing.

Any luck with a Fusion Girl version of this? I was trying for a while to see how to convert or create the sliders, but there is not much info out there.

Anyways, keep up the good work!

14 hours ago, bwagdog669680 said:

Hey, just sticking my head in here to see if there was anything new. The above pictures look amazing.

Any luck with a Fusion Girl version of this? I was trying for a while to see how to convert or create the sliders, but there is not much info out there.

Anyways, keep up the good work!

Fusion girl has completely different Polygons structure at the calfs and feet. I thinking of making a outfitstudio pointer thread to allow others to make a conversion on their own. the reason why I can't is I would have to do it all over again from the ground up. :(

Now the reason for my Absence is simple, I tried to make a BTM that was one BTM for all the Morphs to work off of, And I couldn't find a way to change meshes through armor attachments slots. all I found out was that you can make material swaps to change textures, And I at the time got mift over it. And Life Ahh finds a way to stop you from enjoying your hobbies when there are other people in your life who would find what you do strange so I kept my head down for a time and came back with fresh Eyes. So What I'm going to do is make a workbench for MSFD and use the Base BTM I made into component for the morph's BTMs. In the future I'll add a Genetic Material for each Morph.

Now as all of you can see I'm working on the Cat Morph next, It will have a focus on stealth and a mechanic on Nines Lives. Handlers will try to treat you like a pretty kitty but of course this cat has claws. ;)

I hope you all have a nice day.

17 hours ago, Dudemer said:

Fusion girl has completely different Polygons structure at the calfs and feet. I thinking of making a outfitstudio pointer thread to allow others to make a conversion on their own. the reason why I can't is I would have to do it all over again from the ground up. :(

Now the reason for my Absence is simple, I tried to make a BTM that was one BTM for all the Morphs to work off of, And I couldn't find a way to change meshes through armor attachments slots. all I found out was that you can make material swaps to change textures, And I at the time got mift over it. And Life Ahh finds a way to stop you from enjoying your hobbies when there are other people in your life who would find what you do strange so I kept my head down for a time and came back with fresh Eyes. So What I'm going to do is make a workbench for MSFD and use the Base BTM I made into component for the morph's BTMs. In the future I'll add a Genetic Material for each Morph.

Now as all of you can see I'm working on the Cat Morph next, It will have a focus on stealth and a mechanic on Nines Lives. Handlers will try to treat you like a pretty kitty but of course this cat has claws. ;)

I hope you all have a nice day.

Thanks for the update! The outfit studio pointer thread sounds cool. I would certainly take a shot at making a Fusion Girl conversion, I also understand not wanting to start over from scratch.

No worries on your absence. I've got a similar issue on my end. 

Again, thanks for your hard work.

• 3 months later...

Since I've switched everything to "fusion-girl" in the meantime - the mod initially stayed "in the drawer"

Today I got the current download to build my first attempt at body slide from a "FG-Zero-Slider" with a bit of "playing" with the "sliders".

Here is a picture of a captured ex-raider boss (AckAck) who has a wish hidden deep inside her -> she would like to be a "real milk cow".

Well - the two "crazy" doctors in my vault - a "Raider-Reform-School" were able to fulfill her wish

Fallout4_g3bfWIf5D1.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 12/14/2022 at 9:39 AM, Miauzi said:

Since I've switched everything to "fusion-girl" in the meantime - the mod initially stayed "in the drawer"

Today I got the current download to build my first attempt at body slide from a "FG-Zero-Slider" with a bit of "playing" with the "sliders".

This looks awesome! So, this is Fusion Girl, right? How did you manage to do this? I have tried (unsuccessfully) to make a conversion for this. I couldn't figure out how to add the extra sliders that come with this mod.

Show us the way!

Vor 4 Stunden sagte bwagdog669680:

Das sieht toll aus! Also, das ist Fusion Girl, richtig? Wie haben Sie das geschafft? Ich habe (erfolglos) versucht, eine Konvertierung dafür vorzunehmen. Ich konnte nicht herausfinden, wie man die zusätzlichen Schieberegler hinzufügt, die mit diesem Mod geliefert werden.

Zeigen Sie uns den Weg!

In the end I looked at this guide.

What happens if in Bodyslide I select an fg template instead of a cbbe template?

All sliders are set to zero...
...except for the tracks "CowMorph" 1-5

and be careful - there is another "Zap" box above it - this unlocks the 2nd row of breasts

From now on you have 4 breasts and can build your desired "body" as a cow with the various sliders.
after about 30 minutes I was happy with it and did a test on "Ack Ack".
(since she wears the outfit)

I have now created NO body present - just the "disguise" that is put on by putting on the bracelet

On 1/31/2023 at 2:56 AM, Miauzi said:

In the end I looked at this guide.

What happens if in Bodyslide I select an fg template instead of a cbbe template?

All sliders are set to zero...
...except for the tracks "CowMorph" 1-5

and be careful - there is another "Zap" box above it - this unlocks the 2nd row of breasts

From now on you have 4 breasts and can build your desired "body" as a cow with the various sliders.
after about 30 minutes I was happy with it and did a test on "Ack Ack".
(since she wears the outfit)

I have now created NO body present - just the "disguise" that is put on by putting on the bracelet

I am so confused right now. I looked at the guide you referenced and it is the same one I've used in the past. Then I opened Body Slide and pulled up the cow "outfit", and all the cow morph sliders were there and working... weird. I tried using FG body types and CBBE body types. Both worked. I don't get it. Maybe I just did something wrong when I first tried to convert this to Fusion Girl. 

Anyways, I guess until this mod moves forward into a quest or some form of being transformed into a cow, I'll just wait.

Thanks for the quick reply.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/28/2023 at 10:26 PM, Dns-synthesis said:

i dont have the patients to read thro all the post   but i have a question how do i get the 3. row of breasts?

The 3-row model is from the earlier beta version of the mesh. File should still be posted on this thread 

Current mesh version is 2-row. 

18 hours ago, espguy said:

I have some questions

1) is the mod still being worked on?

2) can you playn it as a male character and use it to alter npcs?

1). Unknown. 

2). Absolutely. This is normally how I use the mod. Spawn the BTM item into your inventory, then equip it on an NPC through the trade menu as normal like any other item of clothing. The BTM item uses Devious Devices framework, equip/unequip it like any other piece of DD gear.