Mad Science For Dummies

9 minutes ago, Dudemer said:

I don't know what the problem could be then Hmm. Do you have problems with other devious devices?

i am using devious devices 2.0.7z, devious devices face morphs 0.2.7z and milking devious costumes + wdf replacer.7z and torturedevices 2.2 beta 3.7z

these are running without a problem 

3 hours ago, AWHA2 said:

The good thing about morphs is that the transformation is more gradual. Plus all existing armor and clothing will remain compatible. I don't know if you play Skyrim but https://www.loverslab.com/topic/85776-being-a-cow/ is the best example of what you can achieve with this system. Note that the author of BAC uses a combination of morphs, overlays, and equipped outfits to make the transformation as believable as possible.

@Dudemer check out BAC if you haven't already, maybe it has some good ideas.

That's the main advantage, but other issues remain. It's also going to be difficult to adapt all armor to morphs, especially once legs shift. You'll have to make shoes stretch to ridiculous extent since the ankle is stretched a lot and you can't just stretch shins instead because weighting will remain the same and thus clip if feet aren't removed. Then there are extra breasts.
Changes on BAC body aren't as extreme as they are here.

3 hours ago, Dudemer said:

A new version is up and. I worked on the Foot to Calf weighting.

If you could show me the clipping through screenshots or give me your bodyslide preset for to see for myself.

Yes the cow TF  will have a tail an ears eventfully but I'm trying to keep most parts on model. Now the cow TFs is a all in one for the purpose of making it so armor/clothing can be made for it with the main TF's body acting as a base for all stages.

The Transformation will not be a full transformation into a cow, For instants the Fifth stage is the final stage for the cow TF and the Sixth is a additive stage. I want to make reactions to each TF, For the cow it takes the form of settlers treating you like a brahmin. a settler walks up to you and Tries to put a collar around your PC's neck, You could just as easily tell them to fuck off or let them do it. The more you let them treat you like a brahmin the more you progress into stage six. They Feed your PC like a Brahmin they milk your PC like a brahmin if it walks like a duck if it quacks like a duck its a duck. not just that reaction but maybe some see, More then just a brahmin in your PC's curves and want something more then just some milk:).

When I was talking about clipping, I was talking about a scenario where various body parts with physics (if it ever comes to that) would all be shoved into main nude body and clip when moving around unless morphed to no longer be hidden. It's not a problem with current mod.
I got that it won't be a full transformation, I just wanted to know to what extent it will go.

Edited by Obryanov

this seems super promising and i'm excited to see where it goes; i especially really love how the legs look for whatever reason

how long, on average, do you think one species would take to develop?

what is currently in the mod? is it just the cosmetic changes shown in screenshots as well as their enabler?

21 minutes ago, Obryanov said:

That's the main advantage, but other issues remain. It's also going to be difficult to adapt all armor to morphs, especially once legs shift. You'll have to make shoes stretch to ridiculous extent since the ankle is stretched a lot and you can't just stretch shins instead because weighting will remain the same and thus clip if feet aren't removed. Then there are extra breasts.
Changes on BAC body aren't as extreme as they are here.

I know what you mean. I still think BAC has the correct approach with a combination of morphs and equipped items. The legs can be managed by shrinking the nodes down to zero to look something like this: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/16611-wb-amputee-body-looksmenu-skin-override/ And then hooves can be equipped like an item exactly like in BAC. 

In theory, "extra" bits like extra breasts can be made to fit with existing CBBE or FG bodies, but it will take some work to get the seams right. The end result should be similar to something like SOS for Skyrim.

Personally I think transformation type mods have to be gradual so that they feel somewhat realistic. Imagine if I made a "deathclaw transformation" mod that simply replaces the female body mesh with the mesh of a deathclaw. I think most people would not find it interesting or fun. Part of the "fun" of transformation mods is to notice the small changes while other things are happening in the game. A body replacer that instantly changes the body mesh would not achieve this.

A more ambitious transformation mod for Skyrim was attempted here: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/12776-what-am-i-transforming-mod-framework/ but I think the author has abandoned it.

1 hour ago, AWHA2 said:

I know what you mean. I still think BAC has the correct approach with a combination of morphs and equipped items. The legs can be managed by shrinking the nodes down to zero to look something like this: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/16611-wb-amputee-body-looksmenu-skin-override/ And then hooves can be equipped like an item exactly like in BAC. 

In theory, "extra" bits like extra breasts can be made to fit with existing CBBE or FG bodies, but it will take some work to get the seams right. The end result should be similar to something like SOS for Skyrim.

Personally I think transformation type mods have to be gradual so that they feel somewhat realistic. Imagine if I made a "deathclaw transformation" mod that simply replaces the female body mesh with the mesh of a deathclaw. I think most people would not find it interesting or fun. Part of the "fun" of transformation mods is to notice the small changes while other things are happening in the game. A body replacer that instantly changes the body mesh would not achieve this.

A more ambitious transformation mod for Skyrim was attempted here: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/12776-what-am-i-transforming-mod-framework/ but I think the author has abandoned it.

Unlike Skyrim, feet are a part of body in FO4, you can't remove them or shrink only a part of legs. If you do the latter, clothes will also shrink with them (that's a problem one of amputee mods in Skyrim has too).
The idea isn't to make it instant, but rather happen in stages rather than gradually (like the proof of concept version of this mod). BAC actually does the same, it just replaces hands, feet, head and adds other stuff like horns and overlays rather than the whole body, it doesn't use morphs for that. There is a transformation mod for New Vegas (SexOut Breeder) that handles it the same way (though they have no choice in that regard), where the transformation comes in stages too.

Edited by Obryanov
14 hours ago, Dudemer said:

Alright I made a Stawpoll account so what TF would you guys and girls (Some) like next.

You have wrote, that there is a scientist, which was forced to leave the Vault, regarding the experiments he/she did. Starting a quest, where you will find a letter, which he/she is looking for students for attending a few experiments. After you have found the scientist and want to attend, you will be catched, put into a cage and the experiments are starting to turn you slowly into a cow. Testing the body transformation and how much the animal behavior will touch your mind. When the process is finished, youl will be a cow, a brahmin. No way back. You will be handed over to a trader. He can decide to sell you to a farmer 7/ settlers a milk cow or breeding stock or he is using you a packing mule for a certain time. Afterall when you are used up, you will ending as meat.

Just a suggestion.

Was playing around with a BAC save yesterday and it occurred to me that there's really not a FO4 equivalent to the Dwarven Milker. Some stuff from Wasteland Dairy hits around the edges, but those are wearables. The chair in Torture Devices is closer to the mark, but still not the same thing.  

That was huge for BAC, the loop where using the milker caused the TF to progress, but the Dragonborn didn't want to progress it, but had to use the milker to avoid increasing penalties. Was a great core gameplay loop. Would be awesome to have an updated Dwarven Milker for FO4, and honestly kind of fundamental for setting up any type of hucow farm. 

On 12/21/2021 at 4:03 AM, UnimpressedJawa said:

Was playing around with a BAC save yesterday and it occurred to me that there's really not a FO4 equivalent to the Dwarven Milker. Some stuff from Wasteland Dairy hits around the edges, but those are wearables. The chair in Torture Devices is closer to the mark, but still not the same thing.  

That was huge for BAC, the loop where using the milker caused the TF to progress, but the Dragonborn didn't want to progress it, but had to use the milker to avoid increasing penalties. Was a great core gameplay loop. Would be awesome to have an updated Dwarven Milker for FO4, and honestly kind of fundamental for setting up any type of hucow farm. 

I'm thinking on making a milker for the cow TF in the future after making the next TFs.

On 12/20/2021 at 5:47 AM, Darkflyer1964 said:

you will ending as meat.

NO.

This is a bondage mod not a gore mod. Now there will be body horror elements as it's also a transformation mod so that's to be expected. Your PC's Reaction to TF might be "Oh NO My Feet feel Strange, No they're Growing!" Something like that.

On 12/19/2021 at 6:21 PM, AWHA2 said:

To start with the toes I removed for the transformation of the feet in the Cow TF was so I wouldn't have the toe gone on the onset of the TF. making more believable that the toes shrank a way rather then where already gone. 

Now for clothing and armor boots or shoes will be removed so the transformation of the feet won't be an issue. the TFs are in the body slot so armor/clothing will have to be Made or Remade for the TFs. There will be Cow's clothing/armor that will have no shoes because they all reedy have shoes their called hooves. In layman's terms there will be keywords for each TF and if a armor doesn't have that TF's keyword you can't put it on. I always found it odd that you could equip a pair of boots and the hooves would go away in BAC so I made a fix in my eyes at least.

Moving on

So the next TF I'm making is the Deathclaw TF. I'm going to use the results of the poll to make a list of next to come.

2. Cat

3. Dog

4. Rad-Rabbit

5. Yao guai

6. Radstag

7. Gazelle

these placements may change in a few hours before the deadline..

now I want to go over some ideas to expand your knowledge about the reactions of NPCs to Any given TF. Like for instants handlers.

The types of handler I'm thinking are Farmer(Cow), Watcher(Deathclaw and Yao guai), Companion(Dog,Cat and Rad-Rabbit) and "Hunters"(Radstag and Gazelle).

Still with me so far? 

Farmer; to start the farmer will ask the Your PC if its okay for them to milk you, And if you say yes. After that they will keep an eye on you and if they see you're leaving the settlement they'll ask you to stay saying its not safe out in the wasteland(For a cow). Over time as you stay put on the farm the farmer will milk you more an more while giving you food to help with production. you'll start to notice your breasts engorging more on the farm. The farmer might let you go out to pasture (letting you go out into the wasteland again). But they'll send settlers out to find and bring you back to the farm after a while. the more you stay on the farm the more you will progress through stage sixth of the cow TF. 

Pros of the Farmer are simple, You make more milk overtime and you have a place to stay out of the eradicated rain. Cons are just as simple they won't let you leave on your own accord and they make you over produce to the point of slowing you down.(They found a pot of gold in the wasteland and they're keeping it.)

Watcher; the watcher is a settler who will follow the Your PC around to curve any damage they may cause on the settlement. they will talk to the you with a little bit of fear. you can easily talk to them though to tell'm fuck off or just ask why their so fond of following you, And get responds like "I'Mmm just ahh trying to see i if i if you like a aaah Meal?"

Listen if you see a thicc deathclaw you'll be a little afraid and a little curious to. Pros Convince them to do things with you other than following you (Sue Sue just so we're clear). Cons. A little annoying when you're just trying to buy meat in a settlement.

Companion; Are settlers who just think your PC is cute, They'll follow you around for awhile and ask if they can pet you, groom you(In More then One way) and ask you to stay with them. tell them shove where the sun don't shine like always or stay with them and gain a companion who will follow you outside of their settlement. they can die, Giving them armor and weapons will help prevent that. Base game companions like Piper, Cait and Curie will have these interaction as well. I don't need to explain the Pros an Cons here so.

Hunter; Hunters are not settlers but a raider gang focused on hunting called The Hunt. they come to the commonwealth on rumors of a human animal thing searching for the ultimate game. they spawn out in the waste of Boston and you'll have to fight them and "survive". they won't kill you they're going to drug and rape you and maybe take some things here and there like your pride. Pros none beyond surviving. Cons drugged and raped a two for one that's still a con.

Now going I'm going to take some thing from CoC book and start calling TFs as Morphs, Like Cow Morph.

Edited by Dudemer

Being locked into one location will get old fast, try playing Fallout 4 and seeing how long you can stay in a settlement. I spent months in Outpost Zimonja, mid-game with tons of supplies, to get 100% Happiness, for the Benevolent Leader Achievement. I built a whole settlement from nothing, and had to get loads of Cats to get it to 100% happiness.

Brilliant settlement, my new favourite. 100% Vanilla game...

But just staying in a settlement, with no supplies and nothing to do, would not be good.

Possible ideas...

1. Preston Garvey... Forced item wearing, for transformation. If you want to progress in the game, Garvey equipping armband, saying it marks you as friendly to all the Settlements... He's such a Scumbag...

2. Settlement Contract... Settlements only accept you, if you agree to wear, or try out drugs, on each settlement. Saying No has consequences, such as not being able to have that settlement. Possibly losing all your Caps, losing all your clothing and armour whenever you enter a settlement. I like the idea of a settlement contract...

3. Mod Add-Ons... Violate, Knockout Framework, Dangerous Nights, or other mod Drugging, or Forced Equipping of items.

Followers...

4. Followers Quirks... Follower Tweaking for kinky followers, or them taking payment from settlements to drug you, talk you into procedures, or add items to you. To add extra negative outcomes, to not accepting experimental surgeries, items, drugs or food proposals.

eg...

+3 Charisma... for Breast Surgery, but it leaves your character with problems with producing Milk. Forcing your character to have to be Milked or lose Carry-weight each day... Forced compliance in small steps...

more surgery, leading to more botched attempts.

+3 Strength... but can't wear body and leg clothes and armour, as your legs have changed shape.

5. Outright Bad Followers... they can inject you with stuff in your sleep, drug your food, strip you naked, add items to you, get you pregnant to a Brahmin, etc...

.......... Brahmin Pregnancy leading to other problems, lies, deceit and proposals that are not in your best interest.

Just some possible ideas... :)

Edited by Krazyone
16 minutes ago, pisadasf said:

is there anyway just to add the extra breasts and not change anything else?

In Bodyslide, pull sliders 1,2,3,5, and 6 to zero. Maximize slider 4 (4 primary does the second set of breasts). Uncheck the 'UdderBGone' zap.

Note: Slider 4 also slightly increases size of upper legs and shoulders. Not much, but it's enough to clip. You'll have to do a bit of work w/ outfit studio to address, but manageable.