Mad Science For Dummies

9 minutes ago, NoirXiaoba said:

Out of interest, how did you get her less thicc?

Red Velvet CBBE preset, I only use mutation sliders 1-5 (zero % on 6), and Thigh slider pulled down to 20%.

It's minor, but I'm also using SAM with Knee Fix 2, Smaller Hands, Girly, and Narrow Shoulders loaded as skeleton edits, which does tweak appearance.

1 hour ago, UnimpressedJawa said:

Red Velvet CBBE preset, I only use mutation sliders 1-5 (zero % on 6), and Thigh slider pulled down to 20%.

It's minor, but I'm also using SAM with Knee Fix 2, Smaller Hands, Girly, and Narrow Shoulders loaded as skeleton edits, which does tweak appearance.

Merci.

398218960_Screenshot(94).png.fb4c4d4b0b8517b8d4678a282f77bc33.png

New version is out so I'd say this mod is not abandoned. 

I'm seen the new version of Rad Morphs and had a thought that it would be a good idea if I could make a trigger for each Morph. :) More on that I was thinking it would be tied to a perk for each morph, I might ask the author if they'd help in its creation or if they can make an extension of Rad Morphs to use custom perks ranks as triggers?

10 hours ago, Dudemer said:

398218960_Screenshot(94).png.fb4c4d4b0b8517b8d4678a282f77bc33.png

New version is out so I'd say this mod is not abandoned. 

I'm seen the new version of Rad Morphs and had a thought that it would be a good idea if I could make a trigger for each Morph. :) More on that I was thinking it would be tied to a perk for each morph, I might ask the author if they'd help in its creation or if they can make an extension of Rad Morphs to use custom perks ranks as triggers?

Combining it with RadMorph would make a very interesting quest/story line if lined up with perks/buffs/debuffs.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/29/2023 at 8:14 PM, H3ven said:

I was wondering if you could help me get my character to look like this?

1) Open mod's cow body (outfit) in Bodyslide. Apply CBBE preset of choice. I used DrC4KE's Red Velvet (Nexus) with some minor edits in the screenshot.

2) Build body using Bodyslide. 100% on morph sliders 1-5, 0% on slider 6. 0% on 'Unmilked'. Deselect the 'UdderBegone' zap. Result will have the standard mod quad boobs.

3) Use Outfit Studio to make a copy of the second boob row. Adjust position/size and save. Body will now have six boobs.

4) Rest is aesthetics. You'll need a skin mod that works with big boobs, I personally use a variant of Cridowskin. Skeleton tweaks (smaller hands, narrow shoulders, knee fix ect) can be done using SAM.

20 hours ago, H3ven said:

how do i get cow body (outfit)?

1) Open the command console in-game.

2) Type "Help BTM 4" without quotations. This will return the armor IDs for the mod's outfits.

3) Type "Player.additem xxxxxxxx 1" without quotations, with 'xxxxxxx' being the ArmBand Armor ID.

4) Equip from PipBoy inventory as normal. 

As a general FYI, extra breast rows beyond the two that are included in the mod will clip in most animations. The extra rows do not have their own bones, so the farther away from the primary nodes you get clipping will increase. For animations, it's best to stick with the standard double row. 

Nora70682.jpg

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me with the stage progression mechanics. i equipped the armband which I believe puts me at stage 1. Now I see there were a few people asking about how to go to stage 2 and onward in the thread but no one answered the question. Do we need to interact with an NPC? do we need to consume an item? is it something that happens over time? Does it matter if the necklace is locked or not? I know that the cow has 5 stages+ an extra that you reach by allowing people to treat you like a cow, but that is all i know. Any insight would be great, cheers!

7 hours ago, MHBHM said:

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me with the stage progression mechanics. 

Short answer: It's not working because there aren't any. Yet. Mod Author (Dudemer) has been working on an implementation method but hasn't decided on a final, last mentioned looking at using RMR.

However...you can work around it with a minor amount of effort. Background, the previous alpha version of this mod (Being a Brahmin, I linked it a few pages back) had six stages, each one being a separate armor with its own ArmorID. To progress the stages you equipped the armors from 1 to 6...but this had to be done manually in the PipBoy. Skyrim BaC uses a similar system, although it's a lot more elegant because it uses scripting. 

This version, which I hope Dudemer isn't offended by my calling it the beta version, has a single armor but 6 distinct morph sliders that affect it. Currently, all you can do is play around with them in Bodyslide to get the appearance to your liking, build it, and that's it. Single appearance. Changing appearance requires changing it again in Bodyslide etc. etc. The goal here is for the morph sliders to be triggered by in-game events, but it's not there yet.

What you can do, with a couple minutes in Creation Kit, is clone the armor. Open the mod .esp, find the armor, and make copies of it. Call them ArmBand1, 2, 3, whatever. Doesn't matter. Point is to make copies of the armor, but each copy has a new unique ArmorID. Then, open Bodyslide and make different progressing versions of your new armor copies, same as the old BaB alpha version. Note: while you're in CK, you can also easily assign keywords to the armors, which means you can build them at a workbench instead of needing to spawn w/ console. Nexus has an excellent step-by-step wiki on making armor in CK, and there's plenty of videos on YouTube as well. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Dudemer! Wanted to say thank you for keeping the mod alive. Its great even for how little I can get it to function due to my ineptitude when it comes to bodyslide/outfit studio. I'm barely able to get it to work with simple cbp physics. 

Tried to get it to work with OCBP/3BBB and then tried Panundrum's CHCBBEP Brest jiggles and also failed miserably. I really have no idea what I'm doing! Also, I cant figure out outfit studio so ill just wait until a release that has a third breast row option. Keep doing what you're doing because I work eighty hour weeks and I don't have any time to figure out any of this shit! :P