Final Fantasy 7 Remake

23 minutes ago, hotNess16 said:

He has a patreon but it's only for early access of his mods. You can get them for free if you dont mind waiting a week later. I don't know if he has a Twitter but he is in the ff7 remake mods discord.

Sorry if it's been shared: but what's the link to the Discord for FF7 mod discussions?

FFVIIHook v1.1 has been released by emoose (same amazing guy that did the Arise-SDK; Tales of Arise most recently). Allows for external file loading without needing to pak them up.

https://www.nexusmods.com/finalfantasy7remake/mods/74

The most important thing is unlocking the ability to customize and modify the engine.ini for custom CVars. This give you more control over the ridiculously limited graphic options in the game.

14 hours ago, pootin said:

I read that @zai_ is already working on Tifa, But i dont know if everything is so simple, but if they release a mod everything will be perfect and 100%, they already release amazing mods in the past. Lets hope it's coming soon.

Okay I'm back here. Yes he is. I've seen some pics. Still got more work to do. This is gonna take some time. Just join the discord everyone.

Look up openFF7R on Twitter. That's the modding discord. And zai is slowly working on tifa. Just saw the edit with the butt. But no textures yet. It's all looking great So again all this is gonna take some time. Idk who else is working on nude mods besides him

Edited by kaz24
27 minutes ago, kaz24 said:

Look up openFF7R on Twitter. That's the modding discord. And zai is slowly working on tifa. Just saw the edit with the butt. But no textures yet. It's all looking great So again all this is gonna take some time. Idk who else is working on nude mods besides him

Look for FF7R only show the basic mods that already are on Nexus, please sendo the link on twitter of this guy?

10 minutes ago, myuhinny said:

Enough with the censorship crap if it continues I'll either lock the thread or start handing out warnings.

Honestly, and I'm not trying to start anything. But Locking this thread till a substantive release, wouldn't be a bad idea. Threads this long, create IMMENSE problems for newbies just trying to find a mod. Hell they make it a nightmare for us daily users too. And most of the time, whoever posts the first mod to kick off the "scene" for the game, doesn't bother to create a new thread. They just add on to the existing one. And considering all we can do is wait and BS with each other, there's really no reason to keep the thread active.

Just a suggestion. Again, not trying to start something. Just saying, this thread will already be a mess for newbies. As it's 10 pages with nothing but a tools release.

To help instead of complain about the situation, would it be OK for me to create a modding thread? Which you'd lock till someone releases something. Call it a summary page if you will. Then we could leave this one for experimentation/BSing.

Edited by Hakufu1021
5 hours ago, bonifide said:

Well I did find this on another forum. I'm not sure if I can really post it.

https://www.artstation.com/marketplace/p/A1e2/tifa-lockhart-game-ready

The site I got it from. They got download links for it.

That Ryan Reos again that use licensed company assets from games to sell it to noobs as his authorship. NFT will fix all that shit  in the future.

Edited by RomeoZero
1 hour ago, Hakufu1021 said:

To help instead of complain about the situation, would it be OK for me to create a modding thread? Which you'd lock till someone releases something. Call it a summary page if you will. Then we could leave this one for experimentation/BSing.

I support, good Idea.