{UPDATE - 2014 July 06} Teen Monli Race

• 2 weeks later...

I loaded a different save so that my Monli is outside during the daytime.  In the daylight, the head and body looks almost like the body of your Monli (less pale), but the head and body still closely matches.

Maybe reinstalling your mods might help.

Btw, what is that creature to the left of your character?  I have SkyMoMod and don't remember seeing that creature.

i thinking it was a daedroth from the skymomod

Guys, this loli is with monli race? She is very cute!

Yes.  I believe the author mentioned the Monli race.  I'll need to verify.

EDIT

Have not found the page on his site, but it looks like he made some changes so I'm going to change my response to "maybe".

http://skyrimghost.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-323.html

With ECE, it's not difficult to make a loli character even with a vanilla race.  You will need to change her height and use a loli body either from CotS or from the Little Monli.

Guys, this loli is with monli race? She is very cute!

Yes.  I believe the author mentioned the Monli race.  I'll need to verify.

EDIT

Have not found the page on his site, but it looks like he made some changes so I'm going to change my response to "maybe".

http://skyrimghost.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-323.html

With ECE, it's not difficult to make a loli character even with a vanilla race.  You will need to change her height and use a loli body either from CotS or from the Little Monli.

Thanks for your answer! :D

Here the link: http://skyrimghost.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-257.html

This japanese blogger is very skilled for create lolis :o

But do you know if on japanese/chinese forums/blogs there are users that share their lolis using ECE?

For example here: http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum-685-1.html I found cute lolis, but I don't know if there are links for download.

Otherwise I'll try ECE, but it seems very hard. xD I wanna create a loli like that in my previous post. :P

I do not know of any forums or blogs where users share their presets or CME saves.  

ECE is not really difficult.  It's like the vanilla menu, but with extra sliders.  The only difference is after you're done customizing the features of your character and give her a name, you will be given an option to save the face/body features as slot saves.  Just pick a slot number and the customization is saved to a special folder in Documents > my games > skyrim > CME saves.

When creating a new character or if you make changes to a character that you don't like, in showracemenu, go to the BODY section, scroll down to the SLOTS slider and you will be shown the slots menu.  Pick the SLOT number that you chose when you first created a slot save and the customization is applied to your character.

ok so im back to the issue i had before the head is different then the body in color@.@

dunno what causes this as i use no body mods for other characters or any character for that fact.

im useing: rans head mesh,ece,eyes of beuty,sg hairpack.hn66s long eyelashes,brows hi res.

thats about it i dunno if one of those is causeing conflict giveing me head and body discoloration or not

edit: i used the v2 pack on the other page and my skin looks normal now i just need to figure out why it doesnt look normal when i where the dovakhinn

hoody the the kankaraya mod@.@

post-166161-0-73513200-1391262264_thumb.jpg

In your Skyrim folder (the one containg TESV.exe) you will find SkyrimEditor.ini.  Open it with Notepad and do a search (Editor > Find) for this string (without quotes) "bAllowMultipleMasterLoads".

• If you located it, change the value from "0" to "1".  It should now say "bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1".  Save the edit and now CK will be able to load multiple masters.
  • If you can't find "bAllowMultipleMasterLoads" then at the end of the list under the [GENERAL] section, go ahead and add "bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1" (make sure the value equals "1").

In your Skyrim folder (the one containg TESV.exe) you will find SkyrimEditor.ini.  Open it with Notepad and do a search (Editor > Find) for this string (without quotes) "bAllowMultipleMasterLoads".

• If you located it, change the value from "0" to "1".  It should now say "bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1".  Save the edit and now CK will be able to load multiple masters.
  • If you can't find "bAllowMultipleMasterLoads" then at the end of the list under the [GENERAL] section, go ahead and add "bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1" (make sure the value equals "1").

thxsO: works perfectly now

• 2 weeks later...

i have a question about the texture packs! So i've been wondering about this for a while now and just haven't asked but.....if i select multiple textures from the texture pack...does that mean i'll get a mix result when i look at my character? like let's say i choose specular option - sexy sweat and tan body - bikini does that mean itll be a sexy sweaty body with a bikini tan line? or will one override the other?

The specular options will only replace "femalebody_s.dds".  All other options that do not specify "SPECULAR" are full texture sets and will overwrite any current texture sets.

For example, if you install the Fairskin option then later install the Tan Bikini option, your character will have the full Tan Bikini body.

Example 2, if you are using the Tan Bikini option and later install the Sweaty Body Specular option, your pc will have a wet-looking, tan bikini body, but if you then reinstall the Tan Bikini set, you will overwrite the Sweaty Body spec map.

The specular options will only replace "femalebody_s.dds".  All other options that do not specify "SPECULAR" are full texture sets and will overwrite any current texture sets.

For example, if you install the Fairskin option then later install the Tan Bikini option, your character will have the full Tan Bikini body.

Example 2, if you are using the Tan Bikini option and later install the Sweaty Body Specular option, your pc will have a wet-looking, tan bikini body, but if you then reinstall the Tan Bikini set, you will overwrite the Sweaty Body spec map.

oooooooooh that makes sense then.....i'll have to redownload the texture pack so i can install both if i want them both lol

Dont know if anybody can help me but when using 3dmax I can import the body just fine. So I can slim it into the armor and work on it. but when I try to export it my app crashes (doesnt do that with other body types) anybody have the same problem? Aaand if so is there anything I can do about it?

• 2 weeks later...

Further to my post in #434, turns out that the head mesh and textures of male Young Nord actually fits quite well with Monli, I think Psycho you may take that into consideration if you ever think about working on a young male body for Monli

post-275660-0-81157600-1393852711_thumb.jpg

That being said, I have run into another problem.  It turns out that my Monli doesn't do well with being turned into a vampire, when my character gets turned into adult size with a deformed face.  Can someone enlightened me on how I may fix it?

Yep setrace monliracevampire works like a charm thanks!

Anyhow when I was searching for an answer to my vampire problem I also ran into this :

"copy what ever is in your custom race folder under textures from XXXXXXXhead.dds and XXXXXXXXhead_msn.dds to XXXXXXXXheadvampire.dds and XXXXXXXXheadvampire_msn.dds problem solved you will need to do this for both male and female textures"

Think this can fix the vampire issue as well but without the need to resolve to console? Although I realize interaction with human cattle is limited so I guess simply adding copied .dds will not help the gameplay side of this problem.  

I'll try the male ygNord when I work on updates for the Monli, thanks.

Have you tried the console command "setrace monliracevampire"?  

When you mentioned the vampire "deformed face", I thought the face glitched like another race's face features super-imposed itself with the Monli's face.  Every custom race uses a Morph Race and the custom race's face can take on the morph race's features, though this is somewhat of a rare glitch.

If you use ECE, you can install the Vampire Sunken Cheeks fix.