{UPDATE - 2014 July 06} Teen Monli Race

Hi guys!

So far i didn't find anything about Teen Monli with CBBE HDT collision, so i made it a try on my own. Guess what: made it! Now i have all my female npc's and my Monli having HDT and hands/feet/boobs/belly/bottom/vagina collision! If someone is interested, i can tell you how i did, but i'm making just now a patch, if anyone wants to do a beta test on it, i will upload it on my google drive and share the link with you. (i really don't know yet if i can post it anywhere, coz it's contents are not my own, i just collected them and put together for my own Monli). Finally, my beloved Monli is no longer a Barbie doll! :)

BTW, i'm no modder, i can't edit xml's or any other thing, so if something isn't perfect, don't blame me.

Here are 2 screenies of my Monli, i find her cute.

post-1129457-0-65683800-1493409462_thumb.jpg

post-1129457-0-55617300-1493409489_thumb.jpg

I wait your response

Update: Made the Monli Race patch.7z archive, it's working! Uploaded to my Google drive, i will share the link as soon as Knightmare077 from nexus approves. The majority of the files belong to him.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys!

So far i didn't find anything about Teen Monli with CBBE HDT collision, so i made it a try on my own. Guess what: made it! Now i have all my female npc's and my Monli having HDT and hands/feet/boobs/belly/bottom/vagina collision! If someone is interested, i can tell you how i did, but i'm making just now a patch, if anyone wants to do a beta test on it, i will upload it on my google drive and share the link with you. (i really don't know yet if i can post it anywhere, coz it's contents are not my own, i just collected them and put together for my own Monli). Finally, my beloved Monli is no longer a Barbie doll! :)

BTW, i'm no modder, i can't edit xml's or any other thing, so if something isn't perfect, don't blame me.

attachicon.gifMon Lika 1.jpg

attachicon.gifMon Lika 2.jpg

I wait your response

Update: Made the Monli Race patch.7z archive, it's working! Uploaded to my Google drive, i will share the link as soon as Knightmare077 from nexus approves. The majority of the files belong to him.

That's excellent news, I hope you get approval, I'll be waiting hopefully :D Thanks for taking the time to do it.

Hi guys!

So far i didn't find anything about Teen Monli with CBBE HDT collision, so i made it a try on my own. Guess what: made it! Now i have all my female npc's and my Monli having HDT and hands/feet/boobs/belly/bottom/vagina collision! If someone is interested, i can tell you how i did, but i'm making just now a patch, if anyone wants to do a beta test on it, i will upload it on my google drive and share the link with you. (i really don't know yet if i can post it anywhere, coz it's contents are not my own, i just collected them and put together for my own Monli). Finally, my beloved Monli is no longer a Barbie doll! smile.png

I wait your response

Update: Made the Monli Race patch.7z archive, it's working! Uploaded to my Google drive, i will share the link as soon as Knightmare077 from nexus approves. The majority of the files belong to him.,

Sure, this would be great.  If Knightmare077 specifically states that you must get permission for uploading modifications of his files then it would be best to do so.  If he explicitly or implied that permission is not necessary then upload, but give him credit.

Note

I must resist updating the race (bringing back the ears, bringing back the original small version, improving the males, etc.), the temptation is too strong.

Note

I must resist updating the race (bringing back the ears, bringing back the original small version, improving the males, etc.), the temptation is too strong.

Do it, do it, you know you want to biggrin.png

I also want to ride an ostrich while wearing a Batman costume.  To date, that has not happened, my will is too strong (plus I haven't had a drop of alcohol for nearly 10 years).

Okay, I guess I can squeeze in some time to work on the updates while I'm porting the Elin Reaper.

(plus I haven't had a drop of alcohol for nearly 10 years).

That is bad, well maybe, I do not drink much myself, but even I have had some alcohol this month, even though it was a generous dollop of rum in my coffee and hot chocolate.

Though of course if you are a recovering alcoholic or there are other reason not to drink then good for you.

And take your time, after all you are the one doing it, so it gets done when you decide to do things and you do have quite a few things on the go just now after all.

(plus I haven't had a drop of alcohol for nearly 10 years).

That is bad, well maybe, I do not drink much myself, but even I have had some alcohol this month, even though it was a generous dollop of rum in my coffee and hot chocolate.

Though of course if you are a recovering alcoholic or there are other reason not to drink then good for you.

And take your time, after all you are the one doing it, so it gets done when you decide to do things and you do have quite a few things on the go just now after all.

I stopped for other reasons.  It was my own choice and it wasn't like I was addicted to the stuff so quitting was fairly easy.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys!

So far i didn't find anything about Teen Monli with CBBE HDT collision, so i made it a try on my own. Guess what: made it! Now i have all my female npc's and my Monli having HDT and hands/feet/boobs/belly/bottom/vagina collision! If someone is interested, i can tell you how i did, but i'm making just now a patch, if anyone wants to do a beta test on it, i will upload it on my google drive and share the link with you. (i really don't know yet if i can post it anywhere, coz it's contents are not my own, i just collected them and put together for my own Monli). Finally, my beloved Monli is no longer a Barbie doll! smile.png

I wait your response

Update: Made the Monli Race patch.7z archive, it's working! Uploaded to my Google drive, i will share the link as soon as Knightmare077 from nexus approves. The majority of the files belong to him.,

Sure, this would be great.  If Knightmare077 specifically states that you must get permission for uploading modifications of his files then it would be best to do so.  If he explicitly or implied that permission is not necessary then upload, but give him credit.

Note

Thx for the reply. I didn't get any answers from Knightmare077 so far and i couldn't find any permission-related notes on his mod's page, so here is the link to my patch. Included basic tutorial on how to make things work and credits to him and the other mod-makers mentioned by him.

The link

Pls. everybody test it and tell me if something goes wrong.

Oh, and here she is, my Mon Lika as a Racemenu preset. She is far from perfect, but i like her. Feel free guys to try her if you like my pics i made earlier.

Hi guys!

I wait your response

Note

Thx for the reply. I didn't get any answers from Knightmare077 so far and i couldn't find any permission-related notes on his mod's page, so here is the link to my patch. Included basic tutorial on how to make things work and credits to him and the other mod-makers mentioned by him.

The link

Pls. everybody test it and tell me if something goes wrong.

Thank you.  I won't be able to test it today, but I'll have time over the next 2 days.

@Skyrimrucik

Okay, I tried the CBBE HDT Collision Monli patch and her hands were clipping into her breasts.  Followed and installed the required files except Demoniac, allowed the patch to overwrite the corresponding Monli files, ran LOOT, but no luck.

post-64505-0-43776300-1496165802_thumb.jpg

The screenshot shows heavy clipping, but collision @ weight 100, minor clipping, but no collision @ weight 50, and no clipping, no collision @weight 0 (no screenshot).

@Skyrimrucik

Okay, I tried the CBBE HDT Collision Monli patch and her hands were clipping into her breasts.  Followed and installed the required files except Demoniac, allowed the patch to overwrite the corresponding Monli files, ran LOOT, but no luck.

attachicon.gifweight100-weight50.jpg

The screenshot shows heavy clipping, but collision @ weight 100, minor clipping, but no collision @ weight 50, and no clipping, no collision @weight 0 (no screenshot).

Thanks for testing my patch. I have collision with all weights, so i must ask that did you install everything in the right order? I failed several times too with HDT Bounce and Jiggles CBBE until i got everything to work.

There's much to read and the right install order is mandatory. Did you build your own Bodyslide preset using the COS slider set? I had problems too until i built one. There should be my preset in the patch, try to replace it with yours. I have collision with all body weights, but i have clipping too. I don't know how to get rid of clipping, i will try things when i'll have time.

Do you use Mod Organizer? It's the easiest way to manage the mods, i installed every downloaded part of Knightmare's mod separately, it was very easy to change their load order this way.

BTW, i'll make a fresh profile in my MO just to double check if everything is working properly.

Oh, if you don't install Demoniac or any other mesh/skin listed by Knightmare077, you won't get the working vagina.

@Skyrimrucik

Thanks for testing my patch. I have collision with all weights, so i must ask that did you install everything in the right order? I failed several times too with HDT Bounce and Jiggles CBBE until i got everything to work.

There's much to read and the right install order is mandatory. Did you build your own Bodyslide preset using the COS slider set? I had problems too until i built one. There should be my preset in the patch, try to replace it with yours. I have collision with all body weights, but i have clipping too. I don't know how to get rid of clipping, i will try things when i'll have time.

Do you use Mod Organizer? It's the easiest way to manage the mods, i installed every downloaded part of Knightmare's mod separately, it was very easy to change their load order this way.

BTW, i'll make a fresh profile in my MO just to double check if everything is working properly.

Oh, if you don't install Demoniac or any other mesh/skin listed by Knightmare077, you won't get the working vagina.

I followed the instructions you provided with the exception of Demoniac textures and the vagina mesh.  I used the body you provided with the patch; did not create any bodyslide body.  I only use MO so I know how to arrange the mod order as well as the load order.

I give it another test within the next 2 days.

@Skyrimrucik

I followed the instructions you provided with the exception of Demoniac textures and the vagina mesh.  I used the body you provided with the patch; did not create any bodyslide body.  I only use MO so I know how to arrange the mod order as well as the load order.

I give it another test within the next 2 days.

What about your npc's? Are they having the same issue or they have proper collision?

Oh, and you MUST use a COS bodyslide preset, this may cause your problem. Read Knightmare's instructions carefully!

"BodySlide:

Download the COS Bodyslide Slider Set From "Misc" files and a Base HDT Bounce and Jiggles Body from "Updates". In Example ; Download HDT Bounce and Jiggles HDT CBBE Body with Vagina and Install it, Now Open Up Bodslide and choose COS , and Choose the CBBE Preset that fits the body you downloaded in step 1 , Edit the preset to your hearts content and build. Note: Do Not Build Outside The Presets of the body you downloaded in the first step , Doing so could result in having hand and feet mesh mismatched , replacing those meshes with outside meshes will result in a loss of functionality of Bounce and Jiggles. "  Vagina is optional.

You can use a body preset for npc's (for example CBBE Curvy) and another (ex. CBBE Slim) for your Monli char. They won't overwrite each other. It works for me.

Edit: i tried with a freshly built slim preset, but my Monli's breasts were flat and ugly, the Diana preset in the patch is way better.

<snip>

What about your npc's? Are they having the same issue or they have proper collision?

Oh, and you MUST use a COS bodyslide preset, this may cause your problem. Read Knightmare's instructions carefully!

"BodySlide:

Download the COS Bodyslide Slider Set From "Misc" files and a Base HDT Bounce and Jiggles Body from "Updates". In Example ; Download HDT Bounce and Jiggles HDT CBBE Body with Vagina and Install it, Now Open Up Bodslide and choose COS , and Choose the CBBE Preset that fits the body you downloaded in step 1 , Edit the preset to your hearts content and build. Note: Do Not Build Outside The Presets of the body you downloaded in the first step , Doing so could result in having hand and feet mesh mismatched , replacing those meshes with outside meshes will result in a loss of functionality of Bounce and Jiggles. "  Vagina is optional.

You can use a body preset for npc's (for example CBBE Curvy) and another (ex. CBBE Slim) for your Monli char. They won't overwrite each other. It works for me.

Edit: i tried with a freshly built slim preset, but my Monli's breasts were flat and ugly, the Diana preset in the patch is way better.

I got the collision to work with all body weight.  I think the reason is this time I installed a body created using the COS preset.  The fingers are still clipping into the breasts; I'll see what, if anything, can be done to at least reduce the clipping.

I'll have to play further into the game to check the NPCs.

I got the collision to work with all body weight.  I think the reason is this time I installed a body created using the COS preset.  The fingers are still clipping into the breasts; I'll see what, if anything, can be done to at least reduce the clipping.

One of the settings in the hdt stuff is to increase the size of the sphere within the breast that setting should decrease the clipping into the breasts from the hands, I did have a link to the post detailing it but damned if I can find it any more, and it was not in a post by itself but buried in another post, it was here on ll thought, but I think it was before the first attempt at changing forum software so it could have gone bye bye during it which may well be why I can no longer find it, and idiot me did not bookmark it either.

One of the settings in the hdt stuff is to increase the size of the sphere within the breast that setting should decrease the clipping into the breasts from the hands, I did have a link to the post detailing it but damned if I can find it any more, and it was not in a post by itself but buried in another post, it was here on ll thought, but I think it was before the first attempt at changing forum software so it could have gone bye bye during it which may well be why I can no longer find it, and idiot me did not bookmark it either.

I have some documentations on adding collision, maybe it contains the info you mentioned.

I have some documentations on adding collision, maybe it contains the info you mentioned.

I would expect so, though the only problem is that it will be pretty much a custom value found by trial and error for each person, unless they are using base body types in which case anybody using the same body type would be able to use the same value.

<snip>

"BodySlide:

I'm glad you made it. To reduce the clipping, you may try to play with the CBBE morphs in Racemenu, increasing or decreasing your breasts size.

<snip>

I'm glad you made it. To reduce the clipping, you may try to play with the CBBE morphs in Racemenu, increasing or decreasing your breasts size.

I use ECE with the Monli and the CBBE morphs only work with RM.  I can use the additional XPMSE sliders mod which is somewhat an alternative to the CBBE morph sliders.  Additionally, since these are teens, I'm very picky as to their proportions.

Here is my teen Monli showing the proportions I prefer.

post-64505-0-03364400-1496802905_thumb.jpgpost-64505-0-19507200-1496802911_thumb.jpg

Forgot to mention, the collision documentations I have show the basics of adding collision to meshes and only that.  I think the Just For Fun HDT editor can modify collision, but that just shows this is a per-person edit as oppose to global.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, does anyone know how to make this mod (fully or partially) work for SSE?

I already spent a dozen of hours trying converting the mod, ex- and importing my character from old to new Skyrim etc. but since I am not a modder myself I really had hard times and did not come to working result.

Really all I want is the Monli character i created in oldrim to work in SSE. Does anyone have a clue?

Hey, does anyone know how to make this mod (fully or partially) work for SSE?

I already spent a dozen of hours trying converting the mod, ex- and importing my character from old to new Skyrim etc. but since I am not a modder myself I really had hard times and did not come to working result.

Really all I want is the Monli character i created in oldrim to work in SSE. Does anyone have a clue?

I'm working on a remake for Skyrim LE followed by Skyrim SSE.  If you still want to use the current files for SSE then I'll have something ready within the next 3 days.

If you want to do this yourself then you need to optimize the meshes (head and body) using SSE Nif Optimizer.  This will make the Skyrim meshes compatible with SSE.

Next you will need x64 Creation Kit (SSE version) which can only be downloaded from Bethesda.net.  After installation, load the Monli.esp in CK then save it.  CK64 will make the necessary changes to make it SSE-compatible.

Do the same for Clean Invisibility Effects plus Eye Fix.esp.

Also, you'll need to delete the SKSE folder since currently HDT will not work with SSE. 

The Racial Compatibility files are not optimized for SSE.  You can either grab the compatible versions from my SSE Elin race, wait until I release them with the SSE Monli, or delete them and use TMPhoenix' version.

<snip>

I use ECE with the Monli and the CBBE morphs only work with RM.  I can use the additional XPMSE sliders mod which is somewhat an alternative to the CBBE morph sliders.  Additionally, since these are teens, I'm very picky as to their proportions.

attachicon.gifenb 2017_06_07 02_08_28_24.jpgattachicon.gifenb 2017_06_07 02_11_10_47.jpg

Forgot to mention, the collision documentations I have show the basics of adding collision to meshes and only that.  I think the Just For Fun HDT editor can modify collision, but that just shows this is a per-person edit as oppose to global.

She's cute! I tried my best too with my own Monli, but she doesn't look this teen like yours. If you could share your preset i may be able to include our presets (your ECE and my RM) into the mod for all who want to download the patch.

<snip>

attachicon.gifenb 2017_06_07 02_08_28_24.jpgattachicon.gifenb 2017_06_07 02_11_10_47.jpg

[/apoiler]

She's cute! I tried my best too with my own Monli, but she doesn't look this teen like yours. If you could share your preset i may be able to include our presets (your ECE and my RM) into the mod for all who want to download the patch.

She's based on my loli Monli preset.

post-64505-0-93922500-1498049120_thumb.jpg

Both are private.

• 4 months later...