Schlongs of Skyrim SE - FIX for Anniversary Edition/(game ver. 1.6+)

17 hours ago, Dr_Original7 said:

Any way to change the size of the player's penis? RaceMenu doesn't show the sliders of SoS like it use to because of AE and Racemenu needs updating.

If you are using Mod Organizer, uncheck the SOSRaceMenu.esp plugin from your load order and then when the game starts, you can go to the SOS menu and adjust the size that way.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/2/2021 at 3:47 PM, lakeblade said:

If you are using Mod Organizer, uncheck the SOSRaceMenu.esp plugin from your load order and then when the game starts, you can go to the SOS menu and adjust the size that way.

I am using vortex and it doesn't show any slider also and I even re-download xp32 SE with racemenu plugin and SOS

I know it's not working for a lot of people, including myself, but I don't know if the problem is the same for me as the rest. My problem is that when I load the mod, and then try to undress my character, the game immediately quits to desktop. Anyone knows if there is a fix for that, or it's the same as for everybody?

What are all the diferent folders for? I have fomod, Release, Release AX thru AX512?  I have a RTX 3070 graphics card.

If you install this via Nexus or another mod manager which file gets installed?

Not having any luck here either, they all bring up a warning message, hopefully there will be a fix soon.

Thanks!

M.

I should mention I just purchased SE edition the other day, using the AE script extender and a bunch of mods.  Finally got Osex installed as that was the only thing I was missing and the site came back up, but now my man has no wee wee haha...  it's only one file but what a difference it makes.  : )

No no not tonight honey I have a headache... and no penis.

M.

3 hours ago, nnhood said:

I should mention I just purchased SE edition the other day, using the AE script extender and a bunch of mods.  Finally got Osex installed as that was the only thing I was missing and the site came back up, but now my man has no wee wee haha...  it's only one file but what a difference it makes.  : )

No no not tonight honey I have a headache... and no penis.

M.

You got Osex working? 
I can get Ostim working but Osex never works no matter what I do.

Someone on the support channel of SOS SE linked a file that "bypasses" the use of a DLL (I think, I'm absolutely not a tech guy and completely new to using mods)
https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=1311573&key=56dfab77a60da81a22d54c194b48551b

I installed it with MO2 and ran it along with SOS and now it works fine for me
You will need papyrusutil to use it, you can find it on Nexus

I have no idea where this file is coming from, so if you're the paranoid type, you might want to check this with an anti-virus or wait til the fix for AE is updated

42 minutes ago, KaidanShepard said:

Someone on the support channel of SOS SE linked a file that "bypasses" the use of a DLL (I think, I'm absolutely not a tech guy and completely new to using mods)
https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=1311573&key=56dfab77a60da81a22d54c194b48551b

I installed it with MO2 and ran it along with SOS and now it works fine for me
You will need papyrusutil to use it, you can find it on Nexus

I have no idea where this file is coming from, so if you're the paranoid type, you might want to check this with an anti-virus or wait til the fix for AE is updated

it gave me a warning when i booted it up in co2, is that normal?

Edited by ashfort
4 minutes ago, ashfort said:

it gave me a warning when i booted it up in co2, is that normal?

No idea, like I said I'm not a tech guy, I don't even know what is co2 (except the gas of course, lol) I only put this link here hoping it could help some people in the same situation as me, but if you have any question I won't be of any help