Schlongs of Skyrim SE - FIX for Anniversary Edition/(game ver. 1.6+)

• 5 weeks later...

i've screwed around with the papyrus files replaceing the DLL files and such and as of july 2023 i have not found any combination of fixes that fixes the DLL files working

the closest i've gotten is haveing something that makes the popup that says no dll files not appear but when i try to see the schlongs there arn't any

i take off bro's pants and there's no dick

i go to the options

no dicks anywhere 

if that's the intended effect 

On 12/2/2022 at 11:07 AM, RACHAEL SCARLETT said:

1.INSTALL PapyrusUtil SE using MO2

2.INSTALL Schlongs_of_Skyrim_SE - V1.1.4.rar

3.Delete .dll file from the C:\Users\rey\AppData\Local\ModOrganizer\Skyrim Special Edition\mods\Schlongs of Skyrim SE\SKSE\"Plugins folder"

4.Copy and paste all files from "" SOS PapyrusUtil version Beta 4 "" inside same above "" Schlongs of Skyrim SE "" folder and overrite it .

works with  old save file *above path is of my MO2 moded file location

OMG THIS IS THE SOLUTION, THANK YOU! 

for vortex users just do what it says but check your vortex stagging folder directory and do it there

• 2 weeks later...

I just bought the AE edition and had a lot of trouble getting SoS to work again, so I'll post this here in case it helps someone else:

(My game is on Steam. Mods installed via Vortex)

1.) Download this. Install via Vortex. Choose regular schlong size (no idea if this still matters, but muscular for some reason didn't work for me.)

2.) Download this. Choose your game version. Now paste the SchlongsofSkryim.dll from here into your SoS installation folder and let it overwrite. For me that was D:\Vortex Mods\skyrimse\Schlongs_of_Skyrim_SE - v1.1.4\SKSE\Plugins

3.) If you use Vortex, make sure all the SoS plugins are enabled.

That's it.

On 8/10/2023 at 1:25 AM, 5ubzer0 said:

I just bought the AE edition and had a lot of trouble getting SoS to work again, so I'll post this here in case it helps someone else:

(My game is on Steam. Mods installed via Vortex)

1.) Download this. Install via Vortex. Choose regular schlong size (no idea if this still matters, but muscular for some reason didn't work for me.)

2.) Download this. Choose your game version. Now paste the SchlongsofSkryim.dll from here into your SoS installation folder and let it overwrite. For me that was D:\Vortex Mods\skyrimse\Schlongs_of_Skyrim_SE - v1.1.4\SKSE\Plugins

3.) If you use Vortex, make sure all the SoS plugins are enabled.

That's it.

You are a genius. THIS WORKS!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm running the game with no errors thanks to this, but Where there's supposed to be schlongs is nothing, but an opening to the backfaces. I keep testing this by unequiping the clothes through the console in the character creator. I'm not sure what else to do, also trying to get this working with all the furry stuff lol.

Vor 16 Stunden sagte Samtheavianite:

Ich laufe das Spiel dank dessen fehlerfrei, aber wo es Schlongs geben soll, ist nichts anderes als eine Öffnung zu den Rückseiten. Ich teste das immer wieder, indem ich die Kleidung über die Konsole im Charakter-Creator ausrüste. Ich bin mir nicht sicher, was ich sonst tun soll, auch versuche, dies mit all dem pelzigen Zeug zum Laufen zu bringen, lol.

Ich benutze dies, Alternative Start, RaceMenu, CBBE, SOS, SOS dll, xp32, USSEP, Address Library, CBPC - Physics with Collisions, JContainers SE, KS Hairdos SSE, MCM, SkyUi, and a Schlong Mod/ SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon v0.9! Vielleicht hast du keine Schlong-Mods?

1 hour ago, dmogamer123 said:

not for me

ok , thanks for update. I hope it gets updated soon. are you using sos lite ? mine was working but now I dont get male erections, did the new Dec 5 th mess that up to ? any suggestions. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/8/2024 at 6:35 PM, Carl1960 said:

so this works for sos on Dec 5 th update ? The full version of sos. If you could let me know. thanks

It works for me with Skyrim AE 1.6.1130

You can now use the 3 types of schlongs, but the Racemenu part is missing in my Game

Edited by Horus_04
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/20/2024 at 4:17 PM, Horus_04 said:

So how do I change the size of the Schlong now? In the Racemenu is only the "Erection" option and in the MCM of SOS it's grey and messaged "SOSracemenu"

Currently only a temporary solution is available. Restart SOS then you will be available to change size. If restart game it will turn to back