Schlongs of Skyrim SE - FIX for Anniversary Edition/(game ver. 1.6+)

On 1/8/2022 at 6:42 PM, Jordan_Dexter0 said:

Literally no one else can get this to work. 
I cannot do anything with OStim or Sexlab without a penis mod

Nothing crashes now, I get a warning about the .dll same as before.

It loads but there is still no penis visible. Should I reinstall something?

until this gets fixed the other option would be to use "SOS PapyrusUtil version Beta 4 (UPDATE)". have the right version SKSE, Papyrus & SkyUI for your game

Skyrim AE 1.6.353

Schlongs_of_Skyrim_SE - v1.1.4

SOS PapyrusUtil version Beta 4 (UPDATE)

deleted SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll

Papyrus Ult SE (AE) 4.3
Address Library (AE) 5.0
JContainers64-v4.2.2
UIExtensions v 1-2-0
SkyUI 5_2_SE

this was a clean start of the game, no saved files

Gotcha, I'll wait, everything is working correctly, it's just he's missing his genitals.  He always has his underwear on as well, will that also be fixed with a new SOS version?  He goes through the motions, but is always wearing the loin cloth.

Thanks Jimmielo!

Mine won't work either. Is someone going to update the mod or address the comments or are they going to wait until Bethesda releases another patch and make us wait again? 

On 1/12/2022 at 1:35 PM, jimmielo said:

until this gets fixed the other option would be to use "SOS PapyrusUtil version Beta 4 (UPDATE)". have the right version SKSE, Papyrus & SkyUI for your game

Skyrim AE 1.6.353

Papyrus Ult SE (AE) 4.3
Address Library (AE) 5.0
JContainers64-v4.2.2
UIExtensions v 1-2-0
SkyUI 5_2_SE

this was a clean start of the game, no saved files

Worked for me! Thanks alot

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/2/2022 at 7:55 AM, Thrack said:

Worked perfectly thank you. I just took the updated dll and replaced the default in the SOS file.  Zipped it back up and had MO2 install it that way.

Did the same using the .dll from the Release folder, zipped it, using NMM, got the error message on attempted startup.

This is frustrating.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys!

I swallow hard reading all these posts. Just got Skyrim for the first time for I decided I want a sexy modded game and now got desperate after almost a week full of days and nights not getting SoS or SexLab to run. Finally had to realize that it's due to the fact that I bought the game from Microsoft and they don't support the SKSE. Before I get further into the game I consider getting a new version bought from Steam.

Please tell me: Do things work again with SoS, SexLab etc. and which version should one get now: SE (is it possible to still get one without all the problems for modding?) or AE with downgrade?

Cheers

FMX

Surprisingly the fix works for me, considering how many people report about issues.

First of all I picked correct file from the archive suitable for my CPU (used the AVX). If you use incorrect version it will crash the game instantly the moment it tries to use the dll.

Since I just started modding a new installation of anniversary edition I don't have many mods yet, so can guess it didn't work for others because they lacked some of them.

I have newest SKSE, Address Library for SKSE Plugins, CBBE with bodyslide, XPMSSE, unofficial patch, SkyUI, Racemenu, MCM Helper, FNIS. Everything from nexus except Racemenu, got it from patreon of its author because version is newer there. I also allowed XPMSSE to load after Schlongs. Maybe it will help someone.

Ah, and don't allow Vortex to return the old dll back if you replaced it manually, it will try to after you replace the file and try to dispatch something.

On 4/11/2022 at 3:57 AM, FMX22 said:

Do things work again with SoS, SexLab etc. and which version should one get now: SE (is it possible to still get one without all the problems for modding?) or AE with downgrade?

Yes, you can downgrade AE to SS with a special patch from nexus, and most things will work there. But even with AE many things are possible.

Edited by DarkT
typo

Anyone know why the actual genitals are missing and replaced by holes? Everyone else seems to be having crashing problems, but my problem is that it doesn't show up in Mod Configuration, and there are just holes in the texture where a penis should be. I have tried deleting the ESP and replacing that, as well as pasting this in without deleting it, nothing has worked. I also wasn't able to find the .dll that's supposed to be there in the first place, which is why I mentioned replacing the .esp

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/25/2022 at 7:25 AM, Thorned_Roses said:

Even with the latest versions of these mods, i keep getting this error. Also, I can't find "SOS PapyrusUtil version Beta 4 (UPDATE)" for the life of me.

error.PNG

I do want to add to this. Is that even if I try all the options, none of them work.
I get this error with all of the AVX options. It doesn't matter if its AVX, AVX2, or even AVX512.
Likewise, when I choose the no AVX option, my game won't even load the start menu, preventing me from even playing the game. Can I get some help here? The game plays fine (other than the issues I have with both SOS AE and Faster HDT-SMP, the only 2 dll plugins that utilize AVX) when I have AVX512 selected, but I can't even utilize those mods I mentioned.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/12/2022 at 7:35 PM, jimmielo said:

Skyrim AE 1.6.353

I also downloaded Schlongs_of_Skyrim_SE_HDT-SMP - v1.1

and combined that with SOS v1.1.4 and repacked it, after deleteing the DLL.

Seems to work.

• 1 month later...
On 1/11/2022 at 11:19 PM, KaidanShepard said:

Someone on the support channel of SOS SE linked a file that "bypasses" the use of a DLL (I think, I'm absolutely not a tech guy and completely new to using mods)
https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=1311573&key=56dfab77a60da81a22d54c194b48551b

I installed it with MO2 and ran it along with SOS and now it works fine for me
You will need papyrusutil to use it, you can find it on Nexus

I have no idea where this file is coming from, so if you're the paranoid type, you might want to check this with an anti-virus or wait til the fix for AE is updated

On 1/12/2022 at 12:01 AM, ashfort said:

it gave me a warning when i booted it up in co2, is that normal?

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/95031-schlongs-of-skyrim-se/?do=findComment&comment=3579762I know this is an old thread, but just in case you are having any problems, or anyone comes across this page, there's a little bit more than just installing that file. Here is the original post found on the discussion board mentioned. Without you, I might not have found this file.

Edited by Meladiator

The thing I did that worked is as follows:
Unzip the new file

In the "Release" folder, locate SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll

Replace the original file (of the same name) made by SOS with the new one (the path for me was C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins)

image.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/30/2021 at 2:26 PM, lakeblade said:

SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll

On 7/20/2022 at 2:28 PM, Narhgalac said:

The thing I did that worked is as follows:
Unzip the new file

In the "Release" folder, locate SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll

Replace the original file (of the same name) made by SOS with the new one (the path for me was C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins)

image.png

I really wish that worked for me.