Schlongs of Skyrim SE - FIX for Anniversary Edition/(game ver. 1.6+)

SAM is working perfect on AE

You know that SOS update isn't yet so you can use SAM if .NET Script Framework is working with AE v1.6.6.40 and above after SOS will be available to working with AE but now .NET Script Framework is dead mean can't control for all like SOS, Add item, and some other incompatibles  

The Same KS hairdos HDT SMP is no longer working with AE update

------------------ one is emphasized """"""(.NET Script Framework)"""""""----------------------------  

I did that. It doesn't work for me. Though SOS now appears in the ingame mod menu, which it didn't before. I can now even get into the 'General Settings' and 'Player/NPC Settings' but it says: "(*) Schlong not available for this characters race and/or gender." Character is just wearing his underwear, but does have better physique and more detailed body hair. So showing signs some parts of the mod are working?

- I'm using Schlongs of Skyrim SE 1.1.4 in Vortex. (shows error message: 'incompatible with current version of the game.')

- I've overwritten the SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll plugin with that of SoS AE 1.0.3, then SOS PapyrusUtil version Beta 4 (UPDATE) and lastly SchlongsOfSkyrimNGv0.1.0. (" ")

- I've tried installing files over the existing SOS installation. (" ")

- I've tried removing SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll from the 'Plugins' folder. (game runs but then no schlongs ?)

Any thoughts on what I might be doing wrong? Or maybe just wait on an update for SOS.

11 minutes ago, mamamaksie said:

I did that. It doesn't work for me. Though SOS now appears in the ingame mod menu, which it didn't before. I can now even get into the 'General Settings' and 'Player/NPC Settings' but it says: "(*) Schlong not available for this characters race and/or gender." Character is just wearing his underwear, but does have better physique and more detailed body hair. So showing signs some parts of the mod are working?

- I'm using Schlongs of Skyrim SE 1.1.4 in Vortex. (shows error message: 'incompatible with current version of the game.')

- I've overwritten the SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll plugin with that of SoS AE 1.0.3, then SOS PapyrusUtil version Beta 4 (UPDATE) and lastly SchlongsOfSkyrimNGv0.1.0. (" ")

- I've tried installing files over the existing SOS installation. (" ")

- I've tried removing SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll from the 'Plugins' folder. (game runs but then no schlongs ?)

Any thoughts on what I might be doing wrong? Or maybe just wait on an update for SOS.

Please check it at 

Could someone who has SOS running with the current version please post some easy to understand step-by-step guide? Because I'm pretty sure I'm doing something wrong but I don't know what.

Or does SOS  light work better? I think I've seen something about that floating around.

Edited by Kantiran
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, I very recently upgraded to Anniversary Edition (Gift from my gilfriend, couldn't say no). I had no idea SOS wasn't working with the latest update. I tried everything, had an error were it said SoS DLL was old. Solved that somehow using different recomendations and the game starts without the warning now. but now the SOS menu doesn't show up in McM, and my dude has a hole between his legs. I tried different suggestions posted here in LL and I'm at loss, so I guess we gonna have to wait until somebody comes up with the a definitive update for SoS?

• 2 weeks later...

just started modding skyrim and ive been trying to get shlongs of skyrim to work with Yiffyage and other stuff. I've tried replacing the dll. file with all the release versions from the AE patch onto SoS SE 1.1.4 and nothing is working without getting the same incpmattable error. Is there any update on this? 

On 9/1/2022 at 12:43 PM, ourcommonfear said:

Nevermind. I downloaded the Papyrus version and deleted the DLL file altogether, and it runs like a charm.

SOS PapyrusUtil version Beta 4 (UPDATE).7z 61.39 kB · 31,232 downloads

Some important things first:

1. This is an update to SOS SE and only contains the changed esp and scripts. It's not the full mod. So install the files over your existing SOS installation.
  2. As long as you have a working SKSE and PapyrusUtil (either for AE or older SE versions), you're good to go.
  3. Best remove, hide, or move your SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll. It shouldn't really hurt when it's trying to load, but it will cause warnings in the logs.
  4. I've done no testing on 1.6.318 (I'm running a partially downgraded 1.5.97), but it runs fine on my Skyrim installation, and I'm pretty sure it will also work with the new exe, provided you have installed the requirements. After some testing on 1.6.318 I can confirm that it does work.

IT WORKED FOR ME THANKYOU!

2 minutes ago, RACHAEL SCARLETT said:

IT WORKED FOR ME THANKYOU!

1.INSTALL PapyrusUtil SE using MO2

2.INSTALL Schlongs_of_Skyrim_SE - V1.1.4.rar

3.Delete .dll file from the C:\Users\rey\AppData\Local\ModOrganizer\Skyrim Special Edition\mods\Schlongs of Skyrim SE\SKSE\"Plugins folder"

4.Copy and paste all files from "" SOS PapyrusUtil version Beta 4 "" inside same above "" Schlongs of Skyrim SE "" folder and overrite it .

works with  old save file *above path is of my MO2 moded file location

Might have figured it out in an easier way. I have the Skyrim SE with an AE addon in the update. It is NOT the Skyrim AE but SE. It`s the SKSE that may be causing issues. I updated Current Anniversary Edition build 2.2.3 (game version 1.6.640): Download 7z File but really need downgrade to the Current Special Edition build 2.0.20 (game version 1.5.97): Download 7z File - you probably want the AE build above unless you know what you are doing until we purchase the full Skyrim AE

On 12/2/2022 at 10:07 AM, RACHAEL SCARLETT said:

3.Delete .dll file from the C:\Users\rey\AppData\Local\ModOrganizer\Skyrim Special Edition\mods\Schlongs of Skyrim SE\SKSE\"Plugins folder"

4.Copy and paste all files from "" SOS PapyrusUtil version Beta 4 "" inside same above "" Schlongs of Skyrim SE "" folder and overrite it .

For the sake of others I tried this with Vortex and it does not work, keeps saying the dll is out of date even though it isn't there at all. I'm not really keen on swapping over everything to an entirely different mod organizer when I finally have (almost) everything running, but it looks like I might have to for this at least.

Update: I am so fucking mad, I uninstalled SOS then reinstalled with the smurf average and it worked. Im not sure if muscular actually was the problem or it was just a fluke or what but nevermind, this does work and it does work with Vortex.

Also this madlad over here made a 1.6.40 dll that works as well, just in case.

Edited by Tagg260
Update
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/2/2022 at 6:07 PM, RACHAEL SCARLETT said:

Doesn't work for me. I just get the messege "Papyrus is missing DLL file or version is too old. And the character is in their underwear,

Just to be sure I downgraded back to SSE (Best of Both Worlds edition) but that doesn't seem to work either.

EDIT: I switched to SOS light,, which seems to be working.

Though I would still like to know what exactly I did wrong with downloading the full version if possible.

Edited by Kantiran